Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Seems like a reasonable guy at first glance
  • Would there be anyone worse than Duchatalet?
    Yes unfortunately. Bolton seem to have managed it.
  • 1692, The Salem Witch Trials begin.
  • Like how they've got a picture of Riga saying it's Roland, good journalism

• Very nice beer. Was in Bruges a few yrs ago and one of the porters in the hotel was raving about it when i asked for any good recommendations. Apparently won a few awards
    Belgo in Bromley is very nice. 
  • Surely Dalman has to be the "former banker"

• When you click on the link and read, scroll down and they have a picture of Jose Riga saying it is Roly LOL...

• Sponsored links:

• So that the banker that has experience of working with a Premier League club.  Interesting papers reported that this mysterious person had put in a bid of £30 million.  Although paper gossip, it all ties in now and the fact and a BIG If that talks are at an advanced stage but he is likely to lose out at the 11th hour. Am I right in thinking Roland is now willing to accept bids. His one is £30 millions, Aussies alledged £35 million, maybe Roland was trying to bring out in the open to try and get the sale done quickly. I don't think he is being vindictive, just think that as the Aussies are in the driving seat he wants to weed out as much as he can. I now suspect as I have done all week and this that Bowyer not signing a contract is a smokescreen for this takeover. End game here we come. 
  • so the rumours about Cardiff involvement and a banker have been proved right.  
  • bobmunro said:
    addick05 said:
    :(elMc32 said:
    addick05 said:
    Scoham said:

Who is Sammy05 anyway?
    Exactly. Never heard of him. Anyone else come across him? Don't remember him posting on here before - not that that means anything of course. Losing count of these kind of posts, so far all have proved that the writers' usually know SFA.
      And there was me thinking you were related to Sammy05!!  😉

No way! Have been tipped off about this guy... total waste of space who really should get a life. Sad thing is he has generated lots of responses on here just wasting everybody's time.

Whenever Colin is mentioned it tends to generate a lot of response!

Thanks, Colin.

Perhaps Nathan Prior could come back as well, that would ignite things with the pair of them on here.
  • So would I.
    Or Ashley.
    Anyone but Shitweasel 
    ...............apart from Simon Jordan.
  • What’s dalman like? I’m guessing the whole Vincent tan is a Bond villain things has subsided since he got involved at Cardiff? 
  • Someone perleeeassseee buy our club.
  • Pleaseeeee
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:
    irudd123 said:
    Scoham said:
    Not unless they are doing it without clearing the debt 

because that will take more than a week to sort 

Cafc43v3r said:
    He doesn’t care about money he doesn’t care about losing money he is past that point of personal wealth the asset has a net value he is happy to mess around with it probably helps against his tax liability having a loss making company that has a decent value on property and land 

He is a vindictive spiteful old c u next Tuesday that’s all 

when he grows bored of playing with us he will sell not before 

As far as I am aware he hasn't "played" with his other clubs, why us? 

There are hundreds of valid reasons to slag him off why invent more?  I actually don't think his capable of any emotional out put at all. 

Because we took him on and beat him embarrassing him here and at home his little I know best football experiment has failed massive 

now we are an irritant and he will play and annoy us until  he is ready if he was money motivated he would’ve cut his losses and run over a year ago 
    Didn't the Standard Liege fans do that too? How long did he mess them around because of it? 
    They were a tad more aggressive with their protests. RD was probably in genuine fear for his safety whereas I'm sure he doesn't feel that with us. 
    He wouldn't go to the play off final as he was scared and feared for his safety
    I have some amazing magic beans, only $19.99 each.

Interested?
    Magic beans, you say... mmmm 
    😜
  • What’s dalman like? I’m guessing the whole Vincent tan is a Bond villain things has subsided since he got involved at Cardiff? 
    Dalman has a good reputation and seems to understand the game - too good for us?
  • Can't find too much online about Dalman , any idea if it's him on his own or if it's a consortium? 
  • Ultimatum said:
    It’s a quick buck really for Ashley... buy us with his profit from the Newcastle sale. Spend a few 10s of millions to get into the Prem and sell for a profit. 

Obviously, spending money doesn’t always guarantee promotion but to my knowledge Sheffield Utd didn’t spend masses? In my defence I don’t study other clubs spending 😝 so if I’m wrong, I take it back 😂
    Do you have to pepper your posts with emojis?  😉
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Can't find too much online about Dalman , any idea if it's him on his own or if it's a consortium? 
    Consortium Id guess. Hes a banker, they rarely play with their own money
  • TelMc32 said:
    Geordie fans moan bitterly that he never spends multi millions in the Premier League, but he certainly seems to invest in the team to get them there, more than once.  I’d have no issue with that sort of ownership at all.
    and what about the rest?
  • The question on Dalman is whether this is a fresh new piece of news or just their local paper finally spilling what’s been known for a while? It certainly doesn’t feel like we’re in the ‘11th hour.’ 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!