Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• addick05 said:
    What does Sammy have to gain by posting something like that if it's all just a load of bollocks?

Nothing, he’s just a WUM.
    He isn't the first and sadly, won't be the last.
    No, cos he's the fifth. 
  • I see Henry went after him on his Twitter feed. :D
  • Talal said:
    irudd123 said:
    Scoham said:
    Not unless they are doing it without clearing the debt 

because that will take more than a week to sort 

Cafc43v3r said:
    He doesn’t care about money he doesn’t care about losing money he is past that point of personal wealth the asset has a net value he is happy to mess around with it probably helps against his tax liability having a loss making company that has a decent value on property and land 

He is a vindictive spiteful old c u next Tuesday that’s all 

when he grows bored of playing with us he will sell not before 

As far as I am aware he hasn't "played" with his other clubs, why us? 

There are hundreds of valid reasons to slag him off why invent more?  I actually don't think his capable of any emotional out put at all. 

Because we took him on and beat him embarrassing him here and at home his little I know best football experiment has failed massive 

now we are an irritant and he will play and annoy us until  he is ready if he was money motivated he would’ve cut his losses and run over a year ago 
    Didn't the Standard Liege fans do that too? How long did he mess them around because of it? 
    They were a tad more aggressive with their protests. RD was probably in genuine fear for his safety whereas I'm sure he doesn't feel that with us. 
    He wouldn't go to the play off final as he was scared and feared for his safety
  • edited June 2019
    addick05 said:
    Scoham said:

Who is Sammy05 anyway?
    Exactly. Never heard of him. Anyone else come across him? Don't remember him posting on here before - not that that means anything of course. Losing count of these kind of posts, so far all have proved that the writers' usually know SFA.
      And there was me thinking you were related to Sammy05!!  😉
  • Talal said:
    irudd123 said:
    Scoham said:

Cafc43v3r said:
    He doesn’t care about money he doesn’t care about losing money he is past that point of personal wealth the asset has a net value he is happy to mess around with it probably helps against his tax liability having a loss making company that has a decent value on property and land 

There are hundreds of valid reasons to slag him off why invent more?  I actually don't think his capable of any emotional out put at all. 

Because we took him on and beat him embarrassing him here and at home his little I know best football experiment has failed massive 

now we are an irritant and he will play and annoy us until  he is ready if he was money motivated he would’ve cut his losses and run over a year ago 
    Didn't the Standard Liege fans do that too? How long did he mess them around because of it? 
    They were a tad more aggressive with their protests. RD was probably in genuine fear for his safety whereas I'm sure he doesn't feel that with us. 
    I have some amazing magic beans, only $19.99 each.

Interested?
  • Talal said:
    irudd123 said:
    Scoham said:

Cafc43v3r said:

Interested?
    How many beans do I get for that price?
  • Talal said:
    irudd123 said:
    Scoham said:

Cafc43v3r said:

Interested?
    Magic beans, you say... mmmm 
  • Talal said:
    irudd123 said:
    Scoham said:

Cafc43v3r said:

Interested?
    Only 1, I thought for a minute it was a pack of magic beans. 
  • sammy391 said:
    Sammy is the Oracle, long live Sammy.....
    Is Sammy not actually ‘colin’ 
    You would know, is your real name also Colin?
  • Surely @happyvalley will be telling you all today...

1690 - Battle of Boyne commences.
  • Sponsored links:

• I see Henry went after him on his Twitter feed. :D
    As per usual @NapaAddick you don't have a clue
  • Talal said:
    irudd123 said:
    Scoham said:

Cafc43v3r said:

Interested?
    Send the money first, we can discuss the details later.
  • edited June 2019
    Blucher said:
    I think that Duchatelet must get off on messing around: the Australians - by moving the goalposts; Lee Bowyer - whose popularity he may unconsciously envy or resent; and the club's supporters - who he probably delights in tormenting by way of revenge for his self-inflicted humiliations. 

Part of this may be attributable to a personality disorder - certainly the need to assert himself and show that he's somehow in charge - and part of it may be explained by wealth-related arrogance - i.e. "I can afford to sit this out unless and until I decide otherwise". Easy to do, of course, if you don't care about the fortunes of the team or the club, which he demonstrably doesn't.

Roland would be an ideal candidate for the old Radio 4 show 'In The Psychiatrist's Chair' but, sadly, Professor Anthony Clare died in 2007. I can imagine the latter asking: "So when you saw that disconcertingly realistic papier-mâché model of you ....or when you were subjected to the eviscerating cross-examination of Simon Jordan on TalkSport, how did that make you feel, Roland ?" 
    You don't need to be a psychiatrist to work out that Duchatelet is not the full ticket.
  • Talal said:
    irudd123 said:
    Scoham said:

Cafc43v3r said:

Interested?
    Send the money first, we can discuss the details later.
    A can of 57 I heard.
  • 1690, Barclays is founded in London.
  • All the good from Wembley has now washed away, I don't know what's more depressing, this thread, Chernobyl or how bad the new Black Mirror is. 
  • No inside information at all but I’ve got a feeling something is going to happen today, be it involved with the takeover or news about Bows, I’m not sure but something seems like news will be announced.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:
    No inside information at all but I’ve got a feeling something is going to happen today, be it involved with the takeover or news about Bows, I’m not sure but something seems like news will be announced.
    Fingers crossed it's both, obviously with him signing and a takeover happening but more likely the opposite knowing our luck. 
  • RD has done nothing good at Charlton - the man's only pleasure is to spite us so don't expect good news.

I don't believe he genuinely wants to sell the club.

• Very nice beer. Was in Bruges a few yrs ago and one of the porters in the hotel was raving about it when i asked for any good recommendations. Apparently won a few awards
  • What they worth?.
    "Australian Football Consortium Ltd (AFC) are currently attempting to raise the capital necessary to buy out the Belgian..." Ummm...
    Plus ca change.............

• Very nice beer. Was in Bruges a few yrs ago and one of the porters in the hotel was raving about it when i asked for any good recommendations. Apparently won a few awards
    @orpingtonRED but after the third bottle I can't remember.

I vaguely remember meeting this nice old man with yellow teeth who said everything is fine.
  • @JamesSeed I’ll take June 13 please and July 2 ( as July is my birthday month)
  • I want to know who went for June 30th 2019?? 
  • 1905 said:
    @JamesSeed I’ll take June 13 please and July 2 ( as July is my birthday month)
    What year?
    Ah yes right you are. I’ll take the long odds and say this year for both.

@orpingtonRED but after the third bottle I can't remember.

I vaguely remember meeting this nice old man with yellow teeth who said everything is fine.
    Joke or did you really meet him?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!