Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• For the benefit of anyone saying this has nothing to do with spite I have to disagree. 
    He is a hateful spiteful cnut. 
    Otherwise he would have been reasonable and sold.
  • Just arrived in Belgium. In hotel.

Awaiting further instructions
    Safely retrieve Private Pike (Seed) from his bunker :-:smile:
  • Laddick01 said:
    How do you say ‘It’s happening’ in Spanish.
    Su bollox
  • I thought the Alcorcon news come out a few weeks ago? Josh Harris was the one named to be involved. 
  • I thought the Alcorcon news come out a few weeks ago? Josh Harris was the one named to be involved. 
  • Ross said:

How many clubs are left in the network ?
  • 1687, death of Nell Gwyne, mistress of Charles II.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    For the benefit of anyone saying this has nothing to do with spite I have to disagree. 
    He is a hateful spiteful cnut. 
    Otherwise he would have been reasonable and sold.
    Lack of interest in spending anything other than what he sees as the bare minimum, yes.  Incompetent yes.  Egoistic yes. Deluded about his valuation yes.  Deluded about who's fault it is yes. Damaging the club by his presents, or lack of, yes.

Spitful no. If it was pure spite he wouldn't have given Bowyer the job in the summer period. It would have been a "network yes man".  No Taylor, no Pratley, no loans, no under 23 squad, BFG, Aribo and Pearce all gone last summer.  Solly realesed on the 1st of September. East stand closed, away fans in the covered end and a grand a pop for a season ticket in the west stand for those that still wanted one.   
    Nope not having it.
    A spiteful hateful prick.
  • I think that Duchatelet must get off on messing around: the Australians - by moving the goalposts; Lee Bowyer - whose popularity he may unconsciously envy or resent; and the club's supporters - who he probably delights in tormenting by way of revenge for his self-inflicted humiliations. 

Part of this may be attributable to a personality disorder - certainly the need to assert himself and show that he's somehow in charge - and part of it may be explained by wealth-related arrogance - i.e. "I can afford to sit this out unless and until I decide otherwise". Easy to do, of course, if you don't care about the fortunes of the team or the club, which he demonstrably doesn't.

Roland would be an ideal candidate for the old Radio 4 show 'In The Psychiatrist's Chair' but, sadly, Professor Anthony Clare died in 2007. I can imagine the latter asking: "So when you saw that disconcertingly realistic papier-mâché model of you ....or when you were subjected to the eviscerating cross-examination of Simon Jordan on TalkSport, how did that make you feel, Roland ?" 
  • Sell for £1 Roland like you said months ago.
  • He doesn’t care about money he doesn’t care about losing money he is past that point of personal wealth the asset has a net value he is happy to mess around with it probably helps against his tax liability having a loss making company that has a decent value on property and land 

He is a vindictive spiteful old c u next Tuesday that’s all 

when he grows bored of playing with us he will sell not before 

Someone should tell the Aussies....
  • He doesn’t care about money he doesn’t care about losing money he is past that point of personal wealth the asset has a net value he is happy to mess around with it probably helps against his tax liability having a loss making company that has a decent value on property and land 

I’ve been saying this all along.

As far as I am aware he hasn't "played" with his other clubs, why us? 

There are hundreds of valid reasons to slag him off why invent more?  I actually don't think his capable of any emotional out put at all. 
  • Does anybody know when the Alcorcon news came out or whether Josh Harris was involved?  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Here we go!
  • Scoham said:
    Not unless they are doing it without clearing the debt 

because that will take more than a week to sort 

Cafc43v3r said:
    He doesn’t care about money he doesn’t care about losing money he is past that point of personal wealth the asset has a net value he is happy to mess around with it probably helps against his tax liability having a loss making company that has a decent value on property and land 

There are hundreds of valid reasons to slag him off why invent more?  I actually don't think his capable of any emotional out put at all. 

Because we took him on and beat him embarrassing him here and at home his little I know best football experiment has failed massive 

now we are an irritant and he will play and annoy us until  he is ready if he was money motivated he would’ve cut his losses and run over a year ago 
  • So maybe they’re doing it without clearing the debt then? 😉 
  • Maybe this is all bollox. 

God I want to be wrong. 
  • Scoham said:

Cafc43v3r said:
    He doesn’t care about money he doesn’t care about losing money he is past that point of personal wealth the asset has a net value he is happy to mess around with it probably helps against his tax liability having a loss making company that has a decent value on property and land 

Because we took him on and beat him embarrassing him here and at home his little I know best football experiment has failed massive 

now we are an irritant and he will play and annoy us until  he is ready if he was money motivated he would’ve cut his losses and run over a year ago 
    Didn't the Standard Liege fans do that too? How long did he mess them around because of it? 
  • Scoham said:
    So maybe they’re doing it without clearing the debt then? 😉 
    Or maybe Roland has accepted it his responsibility and is paying, or the ex Directors have compromised, or the Aussies are paying, or a bit of all three.
  • Redrobo said:
    Scoham said:
    So maybe they’re doing it without clearing the debt then? 😉 
    Or maybe Roland has accepted it his responsibility and is paying, or the ex Directors have compromised, or the Aussies are paying, or a bit of all three.

Nope can only be done in a week if the debt ain’t being cleared 
  • West Brom offer for Lee a rumour.
  • irudd123 said:
    Scoham said:

Cafc43v3r said:

Didn't the Standard Liege fans do that too? How long did he mess them around because of it? 
    They were a tad more aggressive with their protests. RD was probably in genuine fear for his safety whereas I'm sure he doesn't feel that with us. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!