Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Redrobo said:
    Scoham said:
    So maybe they’re doing it without clearing the debt then? 😉 
    Or maybe Roland has accepted it his responsibility and is paying, or the ex Directors have compromised, or the Aussies are paying, or a bit of all three.

Nope can only be done in a week if the debt ain’t being cleared 
    I think the argument is about how much and all three examples can be dealt with quickly If Rolly decreases the price by the amount he agrees he is going to contribute to the ex Directors: the Aussies can then buy and sort out the details at a later date.

• What does Sammy have to gain by posting something like that if it's all just a load of bollocks?

• Oh God, I get a hangover just looking at that. 
  • 1688, Henry Morgan dies. In 1944 Seagrams named a brand of rum after him.
    Took them long enough!
  • 1688, Henry Morgan dies. In 1944 Seagram named a brand of rum after him.
    August 2019. Cafc manager Jason Euell make Albie Morgan the youngster captain in the championship.
    Captain Morgan ? It's a rum do.
  • To do that discussions would have to take plsce Sammy talks shite 
    Probably true sadly
  • Scoham said:

Who is Sammy05 anyway?
    Exactly. Never heard of him. Anyone else come across him? Don't remember him posting on here before - not that that means anything of course. Losing count of these kind of posts, so far all have proved that the writers' usually know SFA.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sammy is Burger Boys love child 
  • Sammy has 47 followers. Don’t get your hopes up.
  • 1689, William III & Mary II are crowned.
  • What does Sammy have to gain by posting something like that if it's all just a load of bollocks?

Nothing, he’s just a WUM.
    He isn't the first and sadly, won't be the last.
  • addick05 said:
    Scoham said:

Who is Sammy05 anyway?
    Exactly. Never heard of him. Anyone else come across him? Don't remember him posting on here before - not that that means anything of course. Losing count of these kind of posts, so far all have proved that the writers' usually know SFA.
    Sammy05 writes remarkably like BexleyBoy.

A poster on here who got banned, he caused chaos.
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:
    Sammy has 47 followers. Don’t get your hopes up.
    49 now... 

It's happening!
    Up to 50 now. Didn't realise he was from Bexley!!
  • Scoham said:
    Well, there's good news and bad news. The bad news is that the takeover doesn't look like happening. Bowyer and the out of contract will likely lose their jobs. On a more positive note, the good news is, the thread is close to hitting 1700 pages, so... every cloud.
    There is no good news. That's just bad news and irrelevant news.
  • Scoham said:
    Well, there's good news and bad news. The bad news is that the takeover doesn't look like happening. Bowyer and the out of contract will likely lose their jobs. On a more positive note, the good news is, the thread is close to hitting 1700 pages, so... every cloud.
    There is no good news. That's just bad news and irrelevant news.
    Yeah that's not a phrase though, is it? I couldn't come out and go I've got some bad news and some irrelevant news...
  • clb74 said:
    addick05 said:
    Scoham said:

Who is Sammy05 anyway?

Chaos you need to look in the mirror mate
    Nah, I broke the last one.

Followers on Twitter?
  • edited June 2019
    addick05 said:
    Scoham said:

Who is Sammy05 anyway?

It definitely sounds like Colin . Probably put up to it by you know who from you know where !
  • Sammy is the Oracle, long live Sammy.....
  • Sammy is the Oracle, long live Sammy.....
    Is Sammy not actually ‘colin’ 
  • bobmunro said:
    1688, Henry Morgan dies. In 1944 Seagram named a brand of rum after him.
    August 2019. Cafc manager Jason Euell make Albie Morgan the youngster captain in the championship.
    I now can't get the image of Caroline Munro out of my head - I know it was Lambs not Morgans, but still!!!

(P.S. you have to be of a certain age to get the connection)
    She's 70 now B)
  • Addickted said:
    bobmunro said:
    1688, Henry Morgan dies. In 1944 Seagram named a brand of rum after him.
    I now can't get the image of Caroline Munro out of my head - I know it was Lambs not Morgans, but still!!!

(P.S. you have to be of a certain age to get the connection)
    She's 70 now B)
    Would ya ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!