Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Talal said:
    irudd123 said:
    Scoham said:
    Not unless they are doing it without clearing the debt 

because that will take more than a week to sort 

Cafc43v3r said:
    He doesn’t care about money he doesn’t care about losing money he is past that point of personal wealth the asset has a net value he is happy to mess around with it probably helps against his tax liability having a loss making company that has a decent value on property and land 

He is a vindictive spiteful old c u next Tuesday that’s all 

when he grows bored of playing with us he will sell not before 

As far as I am aware he hasn't "played" with his other clubs, why us? 

There are hundreds of valid reasons to slag him off why invent more?  I actually don't think his capable of any emotional out put at all. 

Because we took him on and beat him embarrassing him here and at home his little I know best football experiment has failed massive 

now we are an irritant and he will play and annoy us until  he is ready if he was money motivated he would’ve cut his losses and run over a year ago 
    Didn't the Standard Liege fans do that too? How long did he mess them around because of it? 
    They were a tad more aggressive with their protests. RD was probably in genuine fear for his safety whereas I'm sure he doesn't feel that with us. 
    Are you saying the reason he gave for not going to Wembley was lie!? ;) 
  • Scoham said:
    Not unless they are doing it without clearing the debt 

because that will take more than a week to sort 

Cafc43v3r said:
    He doesn’t care about money he doesn’t care about losing money he is past that point of personal wealth the asset has a net value he is happy to mess around with it probably helps against his tax liability having a loss making company that has a decent value on property and land 

As far as I am aware he hasn't "played" with his other clubs, why us? 

There are hundreds of valid reasons to slag him off why invent more?  I actually don't think his capable of any emotional out put at all. 

Because we took him on and beat him embarrassing him here and at home his little I know best football experiment has failed massive 

now we are an irritant and he will play and annoy us until  he is ready if he was money motivated he would’ve cut his losses and run over a year ago 
    How have we beat him? If he is playing us, he is still here, he has won? 

Honest answer to an honest question.  If its spite why didn't he do the things I suggested?  Why has there never been the rumoured fire sale? Why does he take "any loss"?

My opinion is he is deluded, about how much of a failer he has been and the asking price. 
  • Scoham said:

Who is Sammy05 anyway?
    More like who's that James seed fella
  • Maybe this is all bollox. 

God I want to be wrong. 
    Cheer up mate there's always cat sitting
  • Scoham said:

Who is Sammy05 anyway?
    Sammy05 is a 14 year old who is a budding Thomas D.
  • With an owner like Roland when he does finally sell up , we know he won't give a second thought to 'is the deal good for the club'. All that will matter to him is who will pay the most money. If only a wealthy investor / investors could see the potential of CAFC and not have other motives for getting involved. We just have to hope for the best
  • 1688, Henry Morgan dies. In 1944 Seagrams named a brand of rum after him.
  • edited June 2019
  • Sponsored links:

• Ultimatum said:
    Scoham said:

Who is Sammy05 anyway?
    How can you not know who Sammy05 is?! It’s the one and only Sammy05
    The Tweet is two weeks old anyway . 
    11/06 is today?
  • 1688, Henry Morgan dies. In 1944 Seagram named a brand of rum after him.
  • edited June 2019
  • With an owner like Roland when he does finally sell up , we know he won't give a second thought to 'is the deal good for the club'. All that will matter to him is who will pay the most money. If only a wealthy investor / investors could see the potential of CAFC and not have other motives for getting involved. We just have to hope for the best
    I agree but we still get people saying he doesn't care about the money !
    RD must be the only miser in the world who apparently doesn't care about money.
  • He doesn’t care about money he doesn’t care about losing money he is past that point of personal wealth the asset has a net value he is happy to mess around with it probably helps against his tax liability having a loss making company that has a decent value on property and land 

Saw 10 pages added since I was on y’day and forwarded to the last page and started to read back.  This is the nail on the head for me.  NLA and Blackpool spit on.  It’s all spite and vindictiveness.  Nothing else 

how you can negotiate with such a scumbag is beyond me.  It’s no surprise the Standard Liege fans took the action they did 
  • Just arrived in Belgium. In hotel.

Awaiting further instructions
    Dinner and nice Belgian beer dealt with
  • cabbles said:

Saw 10 pages added since I was on y’day and forwarded to the last page and started to read back.  This is the nail on the head for me.  NLA and Blackpool spit on.  It’s all spite and vindictiveness.  Nothing else 

how you can negotiate with such a scumbag is beyond me.  It’s no surprise the Standard Liege fans took the action they did 
    Did it work? He sold after STVV were promoted and he wasn’t allowed to own both clubs.
  • We get poor money for Joe A.
  • It’s true he doesn’t give two shits about money 
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:
    Scoham said:
    So maybe they’re doing it without clearing the debt then? 😉 
    Or maybe Roland has accepted it his responsibility and is paying, or the ex Directors have compromised, or the Aussies are paying, or a bit of all three.

Nope can only be done in a week if the debt ain’t being cleared 
    It will only take as long as it takes to do a bank transfer. 

Probably bollox but theres no reason for the former directors debts to be a drawn out process once the numbers are agreed.
  • Scoham said:
    Another cracker from BexleyBoy.
  • Can I just repeat that not having clear title does not prevent a buyer borrowing against the Valley.  Otherwise nobody could get a 2nd mortgage.
  • 1688 the Glorious Revolution
  • We get poor money for Joe A.
    ?
  • Redrobo said:
    Scoham said:
    So maybe they’re doing it without clearing the debt then? 😉 
    Or maybe Roland has accepted it his responsibility and is paying, or the ex Directors have compromised, or the Aussies are paying, or a bit of all three.

Nope can only be done in a week if the debt ain’t being cleared 
    It will only take as long as it takes to do a bank transfer. 

Probably bollox but theres no reason for the former directors debts to be a drawn out process once the numbers are agreed.
    Who says they are agreed or even in discussion 
  • Not me. I just said that once there is agreement it could be done in day.
  • To do that discussions would have to take plsce Sammy talks shite 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!