Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    sammy391 said:
    Reason enough to sell :rage:

Scabby little boy trolling Charlton fans.  Thanks for ruining my day.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    new
    In your opinion, championship material, and is it a forward please.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Turd
  • Options
    How has he ended up in the same room as it? Did it somehow end up in Belgium or is he more involved than I think? I was under the impression he was probably still in a bedroom in his mums house being emailed anything he needed to know.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Redhenry said:
    Addickted said:
    What's happened to @Redhenry
    He's still in the Green Man.
    I was in the Boxpark :smile:
    So was I @Redhenry thought it was very good despite some on here slagging it off pre match and preferring a 'proper pub', especially some of the karaoke Charlton songs. I didn't realiser we had so much talent amongst our ranks  ;).
  • Options
    1631, Thomas Hobson dies. The phrase "Hobsons' Choice" was named after him.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Agree @RedChaser I had my son, nephews and sons pals to keep entertained. Good atmosphere, they loved it.
  • Options
    Nug said:
    sammy391 said:

Turd

Totally ruined my Monday. Who let him get his hands on the trophy? Even Simon Jordan deserves it more than him! (Oh, wait a minute, in my anger maybe I have gone just a little over the top?)
  • Options
    addick05 said:
    Nug said:
    sammy391 said:

Turd

Totally ruined my Monday. Who let him get his hands on the trophy? Even Simon Jordan deserves it more than him! (Oh, wait a minute, in my anger maybe I have gone just a little over the top?)
    I'm telling myself the little arse has photo-shopped his head onto that photo, and that his grubby hands haven't really touched that trophy.
    He has done this just to wind me up, and spoil my week. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    His parting shot before the takeover , little shit
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Based on nothing other than a hunch, I think it's a done deal.  Maybe even this week.  

Bowyer said something that made me think it has been, as did the tone of some of the comms from the club.  It sounds like a badly kept secret. 
    Olly and George weren’t aware that GM and AM were in the Royal Box, and I doubt they were keeping anything under their hat (s) as of half an hour after the match. But you never know ;-)
    They weren’t in the royal box. There are multiple claims they were in hospitality, including a good friend of mine who was in there and is adamant they had a table of five, Muir was present, and that Murray went and spoke to them. He might be wrong but that’s what he believes he saw.
    I saw them both too. There were five of them in hospitality on the same table and Richard Murray did indeed sweep by to say hello and chat for five minutes.
  • Options
    fuck off----- a turd of The Rats clique.That's his good points
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    sammy391 said:

Not sure why he’s getting so much pelters.

Without his scouting, due diligence of players and recommendations there’s no way we’d have got anywhere near a play off place and, ultimately Wembley and promotion.

Thomas gets a lot of criticism on here but in reality he deserves our thanks and as many plaudits as Bowyer, Jackson & Gallen.

A ‘behind the scenes’ genius is how I’d like to remember him.
    Hear hear! 
  • Options
    Make a new feed about him, just filling up this feed with nothing 
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Redhenry said:
    At least one freebie will hopefully sign soon after. Again WIOTOS
    Completely new player or existing out of contract player?
    Free signing

Is it Adrian Rabiot? Juan Mata? Daniel sturridge or Danny welbeck?
    Sergio Ramos, it's not a coincidence he asked to leave today. 
  • Options
    Fuck, is Bowyer out of contract? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Based on nothing other than a hunch, I think it's a done deal.  Maybe even this week.  

Bowyer said something that made me think it has been, as did the tone of some of the comms from the club.  It sounds like a badly kept secret. 
    Olly and George weren’t aware that GM and AM were in the Royal Box, and I doubt they were keeping anything under their hat (s) as of half an hour after the match. But you never know ;-)
    They weren’t in the royal box. There are multiple claims they were in hospitality, including a good friend of mine who was in there and is adamant they had a table of five, Muir was present, and that Murray went and spoke to them. He might be wrong but that’s what he believes he saw.
    I was told they were, but hospitality or Royal Box doesn't matter; the fact is they've come an awfully long way to see a football match. Muir in particular wouldn't do that unless something was afoot, you'd think.

Personally I'd now rather someone else bought the club (not Ashley), because it'd be a lot less stressful ;-)

• Options
    Macronate said:
    sammy391 said:

Not sure why he’s getting so much pelters.

Without his scouting, due diligence of players and recommendations there’s no way we’d have got anywhere near a play off place and, ultimately Wembley and promotion.

Thomas gets a lot of criticism on here but in reality he deserves our thanks and as many plaudits as Bowyer, Jackson & Gallen.

A ‘behind the scenes’ genius is how I’d like to remember him.
    Just like Murray behind the scenes and just as useful! 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

I was told they were, but hospitality or Royal Box doesn't matter; the fact is they've come an awfully long way to see a football match. Muir in particular wouldn't do that unless something was afoot, you'd think.

Personally I'd now rather someone else bought the club (not Ashley), because it'd be a lot less stressful ;-)

Absolutely certain that Muir’s interest has continued. The question has been whether there is a deal he can be part of, given he hasn’t wanted to buy it all.
  • Options
    Missed It said:
    sammy391 said:

Scabby little boy trolling Charlton fans.  Thanks for ruining my day.
    Don’t let him, soon he will be long gone along with his patron. 
  • Options
    addick05 said:
    Nug said:
    sammy391 said:

Turd

No he hasn’t you big fibber!!......,,
    hes ruined your Tuesday 😜
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Redhenry said:
    At least one freebie will hopefully sign soon after. Again WIOTOS
    Completely new player or existing out of contract player?
    Free signing

Is it Adrian Rabiot? Juan Mata? Daniel sturridge or Danny welbeck?
    If they’re not buying the club then this is the wrong thread.
    True, back to the pot noodle and fish puns 😀
  • Options
    Not seen mention of any sightings of LdT at Wembley.
    Somehow unsurprising - and even fitting - that The Rat was represented in his absence by Mowgli.
  • Options
    N01R4M said:
    Not seen mention of any sightings of LdT at Wembley.
    Somehow unsurprising - and even fitting - that The Rat was represented in his absence by Mowgli.
    Two things.....do you/we know for sure he wasn’t there........I’m not saying was.
    Secondly who the f is Mowgli?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!