Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• CAFCTrev said:

So Jim White said Monday or Tuesday we could be hearing the club has been sold?

Yesterday it was 48-72 hours
    Today its Monday or Tuesday

On Tuesday it will be the end of the week

Lets face it Jim White is a twat who believes anything his best friend Roland tells him
  • Rothko said:

So does that mean if they own Atlassian, the clubs going to be run on sprints, have daily stand-ups and post-it notes everywhere?

We can only hope for all of this plus maybe breakfast for the youth team
  • edited January 2019

CAFCTrev said:

Lets face it Jim White is a twat who believes anything his best friend Roland tells him
    So you don't think it's happening, Paulie?
  • 1 - I suspect this had to be sorted before we could announce "Jonniesta" this morning

2 - @Glovepup - if you are still the man in power can you PLEASE play Tie me Kangaroo Down Sport before the game tomorrow. Please. Pretty please. That will get the crowd gee'd up

• Hold on....I imagine its been touched upon but whats the crack with Murrays actual last name?!
    MURRAY OBODYNSKI, Richard Alan
  • I have just listened to the link posted and JW clearly says at the end "get yourself down to the game tomorrow cos Roland has gone"

If this turns out to be rubbish and Roland is still the owner next weekend JW should resign.

Yup, just listened to the link myself and he definitely says as @eaststandmike has posted above. I understand that many people, including me, want it announced today (and there is still time) because it will add to the home gate without a doubt, but if it is agreed and funds cant/wont be transferred until Monday then technically the new owners wont take charge until RD has his dosh. However they could make an announcement that a deal has been agreed subject to funds being deposited.
  • bobmunro said:

Hold on....I imagine its been touched upon but whats the crack with Murrays actual last name?!
    MURRAY OBODYNSKI, Richard Alan

Probably something his parents gave him.
    Ha Maybe!
  • Sponsored links:

• Jim White sounds adamant it's happening. 'He's gone.'

Where's JW going then...!!! ;)

I could think of a few places I'd like to send him if this TO don't happen...
  • CAFCTrev said:

Today is only 24 hours, so Monday or Tuesday will be 48-72 'working' hours from yesterday. Nothing gets done on a weekend.
  • Rothko said:

So does that mean if they own Atlassian, the clubs going to be run on sprints, have daily stand-ups and post-it notes everywhere?

But think of the storys. It’s going to be an epic.
  • CAFCTrev said:

Today is only 24 hours, so Monday or Tuesday will be 48-72 'working' hours from yesterday. Nothing gets done on a weekend.
    48 hours on from his announcement on Wednesday
  • CAFCTrev said:

Bloody lawyers have all been on holiday since 21 December and the ones I need to speak with are still off!
  • edited January 2019
    I'm gonna be so bloody gutted now , if this doesn't happen next week !!!
  • Do you think it’s to early tomorrow afternoon to all turn to the directors box and sing “you are getting sacked in the morning”? Just a thought could do it at say 3:05 to signify 5 years of mismanagement 😀.

Think I might be getting a bit carried away (or I should be)
  • Sponsored links:

• Companies House website will be even slower than the club’s official site...
  • Trust me, Companies House's website is a complete dumpster fire, don't wait on that
  • CAFCTrev said:

Jim White has done a great job for us by publicising our plight in the national media.
    My feelings exactly at 1st.

Then Roland brought him lunch and it all changed, Jim interviewed Roland and never once questioned the bollocks Roland was talking about.

Roland blamed fans protesting for not selling the club-Jim never questioned it

Roland blamed this messageboard for not getting Wilder and again Jim never questioned it
    Trust needs to be established first before any useful information flows.

LDT to RD "where's the best place to leak the news?"
    RD to LDT "Jim White - he's on my side and I trust him"
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!