Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Jim whites been played, and further down the food chain that is charlton , we’re being played as well,it’s just your normal transfer window, at ease everyone.

But to what end? You can’t argue that someone is being “played” without there being a purpose and nobody has advanced one that fits the facts.

Jim whites been played, and further down the food chain that is charlton , we’re being played as well,it’s just your normal transfer window, at ease everyone.

But to what end? You can’t argue that someone is being “played” without there being a purpose and nobody has advanced one that fits the facts.

Jim whites been played, and further down the food chain that is charlton , we’re being played as well,it’s just your normal transfer window, at ease everyone.

Could it be that Roland has decided to put this news out there as an excuse not to reinvest in the squad during the January transfer window? He has used an imminent takeover as an excuse in previous windows and may want to make it sound imminent to cover himself during January?
  • Maybe RD just wants to make a fool of Jim White .
    For asking impertinent questions and batting for our side (for a while).
    Nah, maybe not.
    Probs just Jim filling air time with a story of little substance
  • Just had this from my brother in Oz, he’s an internet security and IT guru for a large corporation out there, asked him if he had heard of MCB and Atlassian

“Well they are a listed company so he is maybe a majority share holder

I know the former CEO Craig Davies

Less said about him the better..... I will not go into print on that”
  • edited January 2019
    Just in case.

Will Friday 4th January be the day we remember what we were doing when the news comes through, similar to.

Princess Diana's death
    John Lennon's murder.
    Kajagoogoo splitting up.
    Going back to the Valley.

I have no one to pray to but may nature take its course.
  • Just in case.

Will Friday 4th January be the day we remember what we were doing when the news comes through, similar to.

Princess Diana's death
    John Lennon's murder.
    Kajagoogoo splitting up.

Pray to Dartford, centre of the universe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just in case.

Princess Diana's death
    John Lennon's murder.
    Kajagoogoo splitting up.

Pray to Dartford, centre armpit of the universe.
  • edited January 2019
    Beardface said:

Just in case.

Princess Diana's death
    John Lennon's murder.
    Kajagoogoo splitting up.

Pray to Dartford, centre armpit of the universe.
    Harsh, Bermondsey and Selhurst have got away lightly there :wink:
  • If true, and imo its highly unlikely, that Atlassian are involved then they are big players in their niche market in IT not just in Agile methodology but with Waterfall too - and getting bigger with their JIRA/Confluence products which dominate the market - Serious players with serious dosh.
  • I’m not sure but if I was a betting man i’d say RD will still be here come the end of the season - know nothing about any of the latest rumours but Williams signing will be announced this morning, another who I cannot name - not a midfielder - should be Monday - then another later in week - and no major player sales this window - a takeover is the ideal, but if not, the above seems a decent second best as none of the incomings will be squad fillers
  • I have no idea what any of that means Mr President ---- are they wedged up or not ?
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

Fumbluff said:

Hmmm, with all the secrecy about the identity of the potential new owners, maybe they are just too shy (shy)...

Hell's teeth is that Driesen front right :open_mouth:
    It’s certainly where he gets his hair inspiration from...
  • Fumbluff said:

Hmmm, with all the secrecy about the identity of the potential new owners, maybe they are just too shy (shy)...

Hush. Hush!
  • edited January 2019

Scoham said:
    Same guy has posted a ton of anti-CARD stuff on his twitter, stuff in favour of Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins and then this spot on rumour.

You’re right, I remember seeing he replied to a video Katie Hopkins put up. He wanted her to become the Mayor of London.
  • edited January 2019
    iamdan said:

The cast of the IT Crowd are buying us?!

No, it's Cannon and Ball, do keep up
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!