Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Do leave off you lot.

This ain't happening. Jim been fed another plate of shyte like the rest.

What do you think Duchatelet’s motive for misleading Jim White is then? What does he gain from that? And spare us any nonsense about curtailing the almighty wrath of the fans’ forum or the prospect of protests hundreds of miles away from him, which in fact it is more likely to provoke.
    Resurrect interest from other parties because everything had gone very quiet on all fronts?
    Not the case and he knows it.
  • Do leave off you lot.

What do you think Duchatelet’s motive for misleading Jim White is then? What does he gain from that? And spare us any nonsense about curtailing the almighty wrath of the fans’ forum or the prospect of protests hundreds of miles away from him, which in fact it is more likely to provoke.
    My cynical stance is JW has been fed info that has some high profile excitement points of ‘could’ attached to it that grab headlines, but underlying it are a whole host of ifs and maybes that would be required to bring it to fruition. Exactly the same way you were similarly unintentionally burnt on this in the past from well connected sources that you trust where the ‘could’ point come and past.

As soon as the 48-72hr angle was played I dampened my expectation as it just doesn’t seem feasible on that timeline without a host of other information becoming common knowledge. If it is announced tomorrow then I’ll be happy for this to look stupid, but even if this group does eventually progress then more would have emerged by now for it to be this week.

My best guess is I foresee a mass escalation of ‘what’s happening’? next week.
    But why leak it when there is a FF next week anyway.

• I know how long it took to get to the point of signing a 2,000sq foot office lease agreement between two willing, known, uncomplicated partners - best part of four months once the lawyers got involved.

Appreciate this "deal" has allegedly been going on for over a year but somehow can't see it all suddenly falling into place in next 24 hours.

I'm preparing for my weekend in the West of Scotland.
  • can't believe it's those software chaps. they seem far too sensible to invest in football.

• Sponsored links:

• edited January 2019
    T_C_E said:

Do we know when the COO will be replaced, I need to organise a leaving gift.
    *reminder to self*
    Start saving bags of dog shite!

If you start saving now, you’ll have a dumper truck full by the time any sale actually goes through.
  • Atlassian - Jira Software used in Agile project methodology. Another methodology and software to support it. A passing fad like so many others. They probably have money to burn right now but it will dry up eventually or they sell to a Google, Oracle or Microsoft and we become their pet project !
  • Do leave off you lot.

Probably for the same reason his regime has been lying to us from the start, blokes a c***.
  • Think you’ll find we cut the ration to 12 as we crossed the 5 years of ownership mark.
  • ct_addick said:

Atlassian - Jira Software used in Agile project methodology. Another methodology and software to support it. A passing fad like so many others. They probably have money to burn right now but it will dry up eventually or they sell to a Google, Oracle or Microsoft and we become their pet project !

So, what you're saying is, Charlton will be owned by Google, Oracle or Microsoft very soon?

Great!
  • Chizz said:

ct_addick said:

Atlassian - Jira Software used in Agile project methodology. Another methodology and software to support it. A passing fad like so many others. They probably have money to burn right now but it will dry up eventually or they sell to a Google, Oracle or Microsoft and we become their pet project !

So, what you're saying is, Charlton will be owned by Google, Oracle or Microsoft very soon?

Great!
    No the owners of Atlassian will be flush and propel us into the Premier League ! p.s. I have been drinking
  • ct_addick said:

Chizz said:

ct_addick said:

Great!
    No the owners of Atlassian will be flush and propel us into the Premier League ! p.s. I have been drinking
    Fucking hate Atlassian, bag of shit.
  • Do leave off you lot.

I reckon the Duchebag is angling to even the score following their cosy meal after their radio chat.

If you remember JW was very excited at the prospect of dinner and a fine bottle of something, but there is no such thing as a free lunch in the Duchebag ideology and it's Jim's turn to pay this time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:

ct_addick said:

Great!
    Putting 2 and 2 together it’s probably Apple that are linked.

Sales forecast, my arse.
  • Just like to add that I believe not a word of any of you or jim white and that come February 1st we’ll be back to bickering about things like vegan sausage rolls.

Scoham said:
    Same guy has posted a ton of anti-CARD stuff on his twitter, stuff in favour of Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins and then this spot on rumour.

‘6’players, ‘9’days, ‘BFG’, ‘£700k’...a lot of precise information there, almost reads like somebody is trying to find a leak...
  • Jim whites been played, and further down the food chain that is charlton , we’re being played as well,it’s just your normal transfer window, at ease everyone.

Sadly I think you're right.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!