Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Greenie said:

Please let it happen, I hate Saturdays ATM.

I wonder if @DaveMehmet questions when people say they love/hate ATM?

I mean come on... Surely you know the specific sordid acronym too?
  • Options

Curb_It said:

clive said:

For anybody who wants to here what Jim White & Simon Jordan said on the takeover,listen here.
    https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1546423200/1546423200/

Thanks Clive.

We’ve got 74 hours left in Australia. Bring it over the line lads!! Love The Aussies right now and this will top it off!!

Brenda, can you sort it out before you come back. Thanks.
    So now we know the real reason Brenda has been in Australia...
  • Options
    Ferryman said:

would stick an extra 500 on the gate Saturday if it happens

Heard Sunderland are bringing 5000, 2000 in the East Stand.
    This isn't true.
  • Options
    Simon Jordan being very fair to us in that sound clip.
  • Options

shirty5 said:

sammy391 said:

My understanding is that's it is new Aussies with a younger bloke being the main money but still linked to the same original bid via Murphy.

My own view is that Duchatelet is still a twat and will dick around with this and any other potential buyers.

White is most likely being fed his info from Roland or his stooges.

There is no 48 or 72 deadline and White never said there was.

WIOTOS

Younger Aussie in his mid to late 30s, with a background in Aussie Rules.
    Joel Macdonald?
    In February 2018 MacDonald was named defendant along with his company GetSwift in a A$300M class action lodged in the Federal Court of Australia for failing to disclose price sensitive information to the public. Shares in his company GetSwift suffered a 67% loss in the two days after the action was announced.[14] The company is contesting the accusation and has separately accused Squire Patton Boggs of overstating the claim to A$300M.[15]

In January 2018 while CEO of GetSwift, Macdonald was accused of misleading the market by overstating revenue forecasts the public and failing to disclose the loss of what GetSwift claimed were not materially significant contracts.[9][10] Macdonald's company GetSwift requested to enter into a voluntary Trading Halt[11] while they responded to questions by the Australian Securities Exchange.[5][12] This is the second time Macdonald's company has been suspended from trade, after the Australian Securities Exchange issued a trading halt and requested more information after the company announced a deal with Amazon.[13]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Macdonald

I heard the guy was slightly older then 34, but don't have a name.
    His parents must have called him something?
    Might be the lad off Bird Box and if it is, his old blindfold might come in handy if he's intending to go to games
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Ferryman said:

Memo to catering team: five loaves of bread and a couple of fish should suffice.
    Don't tell me they've moved the game to Friday ffs 😇
  • Options
    PAGE 1407

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST
  • Options

Ferryman said:

This isn't true.
    They're in Bournemouth's West Stand seats :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

PAGE 1407

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

There will now be about 5 pages of page predictions, with that in mind, page 1412
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

PAGE 1407

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

1442 , Would be a better shout , as it's Bowyer's preferred system.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Greenie said:

Please let it happen, I hate Saturdays ATM.

I wonder if @DaveMehmet questions when people say they love/hate ATM?

I mean come on... Surely you know the specific sordid acronym too?
    I was referencing the 'sordid acronym'. Its what I do while I'm boycotting...its just getting a bit boring now, plus they've closed the park down.......!
  • Options
    Maybe its Travers Beynon. At least that would be fun at half time.
  • Options
    Is it a cave in Belize?

• Options
    Ferryman said:

Definitely not true, they've been given just over 2800.
  • Options

shirty5 said:

sammy391 said:

My understanding is that's it is new Aussies with a younger bloke being the main money but still linked to the same original bid via Murphy.

My own view is that Duchatelet is still a twat and will dick around with this and any other potential buyers.

White is most likely being fed his info from Roland or his stooges.

There is no 48 or 72 deadline and White never said there was.

WIOTOS

Younger Aussie in his mid to late 30s, with a background in Aussie Rules.
    Joel Macdonald?
    In February 2018 MacDonald was named defendant along with his company GetSwift in a A$300M class action lodged in the Federal Court of Australia for failing to disclose price sensitive information to the public. Shares in his company GetSwift suffered a 67% loss in the two days after the action was announced.[14] The company is contesting the accusation and has separately accused Squire Patton Boggs of overstating the claim to A$300M.[15]

In January 2018 while CEO of GetSwift, Macdonald was accused of misleading the market by overstating revenue forecasts the public and failing to disclose the loss of what GetSwift claimed were not materially significant contracts.[9][10] Macdonald's company GetSwift requested to enter into a voluntary Trading Halt[11] while they responded to questions by the Australian Securities Exchange.[5][12] This is the second time Macdonald's company has been suspended from trade, after the Australian Securities Exchange issued a trading halt and requested more information after the company announced a deal with Amazon.[13]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Macdonald

I heard the guy was slightly older then 34, but don't have a name.
    Could be Dame Edna, she's over 34
  • Options
    ....assuming it's not necessarily a bloke
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Please correct me if you know, but surely the buyers (Aussies?), have to submit the papers to EFL, unless they have already done this, it could take weeks
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

....assuming it's not necessarily a bloke

I hate to burst your bubble, Rob - but Dame Edna is actually a bloke ;-)
    That's a whoosh ain't it
  • Options
    War and Peace, eat your heart out.
    1375 and counting
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    This stuff about proof of funds. It's possible that Roland/his representatives have seen proof of funds but the EFL haven't yet....
  • Options

This stuff about proof of funds. It's possible that Roland/his representatives gave seen or off of funds but the EFL haven't yet....

or visa versa
  • Options
    Thicker than pigshit which can get quite runny
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!