Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD ANNOUNCEMENT: Unity Protest in Sint-Truiden on Saturday, March 4th - transport provided

Comments

• anyone driving up from Cornwall ,Devon or Somerset that wants to share costs of transport to Belgium or cost of transport to catch CARD coach and go over to Belgium i know someone who would like to do just that but he has no twitter ,Facebook or alink to this site please inbox me and i will pass over his e-mail address.
  • Is anyone home at charlton.card@yahoo.co.uk ?

I mailed about 5 hours ago and no response.
  • And this is the trouble today you just can't get the staff, no dedication to duty :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

And this is the trouble today you just can't get the staff, no dedication to duty :wink:

We need a protest, just not on......
  • Tried calling them hung on for half an hour listening to lady in red ffs
  • Sponsored links:

• Hotel booked , YUP in Hasselt
  • Eurostar and hotel booked for Brussels.....heading out on Thursday and returning Monday. Viva la Revolution.
  • Tried calling them hung on for half an hour listening to lady in red ffs

Isn't there a song "Lady in Black and White" then?
  • Pre-protest march food available! Get emailing the Belgium20 to confirm you are interested and book your place, a limit of only 100

My group is already booked. Sounds great to me. Don't miss out!
  • Davo55 said:

Is anyone home at charlton.card@yahoo.co.uk ?

I mailed about 5 hours ago and no response.

We gave our slave a bit of time off to relax run his own business and put some food on the table. We've administered a few strokes of the lash and he'll get his night job arse in gear shortly :wink:
    Good Gimps are hard to find these days!
  • Sponsored links:

• Can those of you that are paying by paypal please click that you are sending money to a friend or whatever option it is. This way we do not get charged a fee. Thanks.

• Have we invited that dj that Rd p'd off to do the music?
  • Posted this pic previously on an earlier thread. However no apologies for reposting, as the fantastic organisation for this trip has rightly been compared to a military operation.

My dad and comrades in a liberated Belgium 1944.

That a good pic, it shows a Warrant Officers/Sergeants Mess group and a mixture of cap badges Artillery, Argyle's, Cameron Highlanders, Black Watch, KOSB and Gloucester's
  • olster said:

Not coming to ST, but just chucked in £25 to the protest fund to sponsor someone in my place.

Cheers Oli, good man.
  • edited February 2017
    And if you are just putting money in to sponsor people please make sure it says sponsorship otherwise your name goes on the list of the attendees. I don't know what your real name is olster so I cant tell.

This is going to be very confusing.

Mr Dick put sponsorship on his so makes it nice and easy.

• SE7toSG3 said:

Posted this pic previously on an earlier thread. However no apologies for reposting, as the fantastic organisation for this trip has rightly been compared to a military operation.

That a good pic, it shows a Warrant Officers/Sergeants Mess group and a mixture of cap badges Artillery, Argyle's, Cameron Highlanders, Black Watch, KOSB and Gloucester's
    Yes he was in the Royal Artillery. First as a regular -signed on for 6 years in April 1933. Demobbed April 1939 and then called up again on outbreak of war!
  • Curb_It said:

And if you are just putting money in to sponsor people please make sure it says sponsorship otherwise your name goes on the list of the attendees. I don't know what your real name is olster so I cant tell.

This is going to be very confusing.

Mr Dick put sponsorship on his so makes it nice and easy.

Oops - I'll PM you.
  • SE7toSG3 said:

Posted this pic previously on an earlier thread. However no apologies for reposting, as the fantastic organisation for this trip has rightly been compared to a military operation.

Yes he was in the Royal Artillery. First as a regular -signed on for 6 years in April 1933. Demobbed April 1939 and then called up again on outbreak of war!
    Do you know the exact regiment he was in?