Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD ANNOUNCEMENT: Unity Protest in Sint-Truiden on Saturday, March 4th - transport provided

Comments

• I emailed CARD yesterday asking for details. Haven't had a reply yet...
  • Roland loves to dance. Do you think that he will make a guest appearance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezvb42tVPM0
  • edited February 2017

Belgium Buffet paid for , I suppose as it is a paid for buffet we don't have to worry about Sue Perks getting there first and hoovering it all up ?

I've heard that there are individual.nose bags with your name on so no need to worry about Perks who is likely to have her nose in the trough at Northampton anyway :wink:
  • Will many people go to the ST game? I like to get to football game sin different countries where possible but I'm not keen on giving Roland any money.
  • edited February 2017
    el-pietro said:

Will many people go to the ST game? I like to get to football game sin different countries where possible but I'm not keen on giving Roland any money.

Send him an email, tell him you're pro regime, he'll put down the red carpet for you..........Did I just say email? Better scrap that :wink:
  • I'm a member/owner of Cork City, I was half tempted to get someone from City to send STTV an email asking for a comp ticket for me.
  • el-pietro said:

I'm a member/owner of Cork City, I was half tempted to get someone from City to send STTV an email asking for a comp ticket for me.

Is it a fan-owned club?

• jamescafc said:

Just booked my Eurotunnel crossing. Only £60, much cheaper than I expected.

Struth, have you got outside seats. ;)
  • PeterGage said:

Sent off my booking form to CARD, booked hotel and sent off £25. Just waiting for the big day now (and I only live 12 miles from Sixfields)!!

You may have got a ticket in the home end, no chance in the away with true supporters
  • Sponsored links:

• Solidgone said:

I am thinking of staying in Brussels - I hear the transport is good in Belgium but need to know what the nearest station is for the protest and whether its reachable directly from Brussels and how long it would take?

Hourly service to S-T, and takes an hour.

Liege is a lot closer though, and despite what @se9addick wrote above, I liked Liege (in much the same way as I like Swansea). It's a city with a soul and a spirit.

Youth hostel in liege is worth considering for value. Not close to lively bars though.
  • Right booking form sent. Deposit paid! Buzzing for this!!

Anyone got a link for where I can book the buffet? If there are any spaces left?!
  • What's the local language? Is it flemish?

I need to print myself an allergy card incase I decide to eat out!

Alternatively does anyone know how to say 'I am allergic to nuts' in Flemish?

No one panic about this. I travel Europe lots and haven't had a problem. My last major reaction was over 10 years ago. Just like to play things safe when I'm abroad!
  • Right booking form sent. Deposit paid! Buzzing for this!!

Anyone got a link for where I can book the buffet? If there are any spaces left?!

Email TheBelgium20@gmail.com for details
  • edited February 2017

What's the local language? Is it flemish?

Yeah Flemish which is basically Dutch. Maybe print a French one too.

Don't worry Cants. Just be careful not to say "hold the nuts" when @Fanny Fanackapan is in earshot......
  • DRAddick said:

Yeah Flemish which is basically Dutch. Maybe print a French one too.
    Cheers. Already have a French one from previous trips. I'll get a flemish and Dutch one too..
  • Davo55 said:

Don't worry Cants. Just be careful not to say "hold the nuts" when @Fanny Fanackapan is in earshot......

No one panic about this. I travel Europe lots and haven't had a problem. My last major reaction was over 10 years ago. Just like to play things safe when I'm abroad!
    You'll be OK, canters.

I'll bring my nurse's uniform.
    I'm just gonna say Ohh dear to both of these comments!
  • Sponsored links:

You'll be OK, canters.

I'll bring my nurse's uniform.
    Oo-er, matron, more like.
  • No nuts in Belgium beer.

Just stick to that.
  • Addickted said:

No nuts in Belgium beer.

Just stick to that.

Sorted!

In Sint Truiden:

Ik ben allergisch voor not

But as we will be travelling through France too:

Je suis allergique aux noix

Don't forget to bring your Epipen.

In Sint Truiden:

Thanks! :)

In Sint Truiden:

Just don't have anything to eat or drink canters!

In Sint Truiden:

Just don't have anything to eat or drink canters!
    I'll struggle with that. I'm the sort of person that can't go 2 hours without eating let alone 17.
  • How can I get a price for an easily folded cloth banner, about 6'x4' with quite a lot of words printed on it?
    Any links?
  • seth plum said:

How can I get a price for an easily folded cloth banner, about 6'x4' with quite a lot of words printed on it?
    Any links?

Muttley is your man.