Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD ANNOUNCEMENT: Unity Protest in Sint-Truiden on Saturday, March 4th - transport provided

Comments

• With apologies to Pulp Fiction and borrowing liberally from Jules.....

"Im going...that's all there is to it..............I'm ef***ng going"
  • I don't care how you get there, but get there if you can.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4UujtBWmzk
  • Davo55 said:

Wot, no one sky diving in yet??

I did look into hiring a Helicopter, but at £2.2k each way....... might be cheaper if I jump out, no landing fees, although not sure how I'd get back on to go home........
  • Can't wait to get onboard. Planning to bring sausage sandwiches for those on the SE7 coach. Who wants brown sauce? (Brown sauce is Chris Powell's preferred condiment according to his appearance on Danny Baker's sausage sandwich game)

Will there be a coach for Vegans?
    I will be on my vegan unicycle. I would have gone by coach but as it was £25 I would have had to have one of those fivers mentioned on another thread..... However, Linda McCartney rosemary and red onion sausages are vegan :smiley:
  • Can't wait to get onboard. Planning to bring sausage sandwiches for those on the SE7 coach. Who wants brown sauce? (Brown sauce is Chris Powell's preferred condiment according to his appearance on Danny Baker's sausage sandwich game)

Will there be a coach for Vegans?
    I will be on my vegan unicycle. I would have gone by coach but as it was £25 I would have had to have one of those fivers mentioned on another thread..... However, Linda McCartney rosemary and red onion sausages are vegan :smiley:
    You probably thought the £25 was too expensive.
  • If anyone is still looking for sponsorship, my £25 is very available good luck too all
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2017
    This is the bit where I book a train for 4th April and a hotel in Antwerp. I am so bad at this.
  • Uboat said:

This is the bit where I book a train for 4th April and a hotel in Antwerp. I am so bad at this.

I assume you are joking, however in early February I did receive a call about my imminent travel to France from eurotunnel, I had managed to book for February rather than March.
  • I'm not sure whether there are still any places left for the buffet.
  • I'm not sure whether there are still any places left for the buffet.

I was just wondering that as I haven't really been paying attention. Anyone know?
  • Uboat said:

I'm not sure whether there are still any places left for the buffet.

I was just wondering that as I haven't really been paying attention. Anyone know?
    Just paid and had confirmation. So would seem so.
  • We had a brilliant response to our request for fans who couldn't travel to sponsor a place for a fellow addick. So there are still some free places available on the day trip coach for anyone who would like to go but will struggle to find the £25.

Just PM me.
  • This is becoming EPIC !!!!!!

Great stuff, guys and gals !

Any more for any more ?

You know it makes sense.

:smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone walking all the way like these boys.........?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM0sTNtWDiI
  • edited February 2017
    While you're there, Davo, how do I book the buffet?
  • Uboat said:

The Belgium 20 boys are handling that bit mate.

Calling @The_President , @Mametz , @foresthillred - anyone able to advise please?
  • C'mon Canters sort it out my lol and like counts are suffering! Seriously keep your head down and good luck :wink:
  • Keep your chin up, canters or maybe that should be keep Calm and Carry On studying...

You know it'll all be worth it in the end - most things that take a lot of effort, time, blood, sweat & tears usually are.

That's why we put SO much into the protests - if something's worth doing, it's worth doing properly.

Look forward to seeing you let your hair down on 4th March.

All for the cause, of course.
    x
  • Davo55 said:

Uboat said:

The Belgium 20 boys are handling that bit mate.

Calling @The_President , @Mametz , @foresthillred - anyone able to advise please?
    Don't worry - found the flyer.
    Cheers
  • Uboat said:

Email to thebelgium20@gmail.com should do it.
  • Keep your chin up, canters or maybe that should be keep Calm and Carry On studying...

You know it'll all be worth it in the end - most things that take a lot of effort, time, blood, sweat & tears usually are.

That's why we put SO much into the protests - if something's worth doing, it's worth doing properly.

Look forward to seeing you let your hair down on 4th March.

All for the cause, of course.
    x

Thanks Fanny! See you there! :)