Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD ANNOUNCEMENT: Unity Protest in Sint-Truiden on Saturday, March 4th - transport provided

Comments

• T.C.E said:

Me, 3blokes and Prague. ;)image

Is that Bailey flying the chopper Ray?
  • Think I am stuck at a family event, but if I can wangle out, it's not too late to book is it?
  • edited February 2017

Think I am stuck at a family event, but if I can wangle out, it's not too late to book is it?

There's a few places available on the organised coaches and we're ready to lay on another one if need be. All welcome.

Further info and booking available from charlton.card@yahoo.co.uk
  • Davo55 said:

Think I am stuck at a family event, but if I can wangle out, it's not too late to book is it?

There's a few places available on the organised coaches and we're ready to lay on another one if need be. All welcome.

Further info and booking available from charlton.card@yahoo.co.uk
    Hi Alan. What is the best guess at total numbers (don't answer if you think this will give some tactical advantage to RD)? Will there be more Charlton supporters in Belgium than at Northampton? Just interested in comparative numbers. See you on the 4th!
  • Can't wait to get onboard. Planning to bring sausage sandwiches for those on the SE7 coach. Who wants brown sauce? (Brown sauce is Chris Powell's preferred condiment according to his appearance on Danny Baker's sausage sandwich game)
  • Can't wait to get onboard. Planning to bring sausage sandwiches for those on the SE7 coach. Who wants brown sauce? (Brown sauce is Chris Powell's preferred condiment according to his appearance on Danny Baker's sausage sandwich game)

I will be on the SE7 coach. Sausage sandwich will be much appreciated !!

Can I have two if they are free please?
  • Sponsored links:

• Me plus one; going to Brussels by Eurostar on Thursday and will catch the train down to Sint Truiden on the Saturday and back to Brussels. Heading back home on the Monday.
  • 4 travelling by car. Looking forward to this.
  • I'm on the day coach with my son, but we're going incognioto.

• a Roland favourite on there, 'He's the grestest dancer'
  • Driving myself from Thanet and going via Eurotunnel. Staying in Sint-Truiden.

Will there be a coach for Vegans?
  • Sponsored links:

• I will be on the SE7 (Sausage Express) coach.

This is my 63rd season and in all that time the occasion I regret not bothering to attend the most is the glorious Valley clean-up day.

To those still undecided about attending in Belgium I'd say please do your best to join in - you'll always regret it if you miss out. The Valley Party created political history and the Addicks Crusade '17 must also surely be a ground-breaker as a unique cross-border large-scale sporting protest - history again in the making.

I don't do many aways because, having Parkinson's, it really does require an enormous effort. (Last Saturday was a bastard, although much mitigated by going with my son Ben.) However, on the big day I will throw myself on the tender mercies of the WAR-party Florence Nightingales ;-) and all I can say is, if this is the day I finally succumb - what a way to go !!

You old rotter Al, you haven't been the same since Fanny mentioned her nurses uniform

This is my 63rd season and in all that time the occasion I regret not bothering to attend the most is the glorious Valley clean-up day.

To those still undecided about attending in Belgium I'd say please do your best to join in - you'll always regret it if you miss out. The Valley Party created political history and the Addicks Crusade '17 must also surely be a ground-breaker as a unique cross-border large-scale sporting protest - history again in the making.

I don't do many aways because, having Parkinson's, it really does require an enormous effort. (Last Saturday was a bastard, although much mitigated by going with my son Ben.) However, on the big day I will throw myself on the tender mercies of the WAR-party Florence Nightingales ;-) and all I can say is, if this is the day I finally succumb - what a way to go !!

Last I heard being an Addick is a full-time, not a part-time occupation - DUTY CALLS !!

Bloody Hell, That is some rallying call GlassHalfFull
  • Wot, no one sky diving in yet??

You old rotter Al, you haven't been the same since Fanny mentioned her nurses uniform
    Warming up my stethoscope as we speak.....
  • I'm on the SE7 coach.
  • Davo55 said:

Wot, no one sky diving in yet??

I'll give it a go. ;)

Warming up my stethoscope as we speak.....
    Gulp!
  • el-pietro said:

Flying in to Amsterdam from Cork, Ireland. Just me. Managed to get work to pay for it which was nice! Staying in St. Triduen in the Belrom hotel. Off to Ghent on Sunday and then my work trip from Tuesday.

That's England and Ireland covered then, along with parts of Europe. How about Wales and Scotland? Anyone travelling from there? I know weegieaddick is going beyond the call of duty and is desperate to be physically in Sint-Truiden (she'll definitely be there in spirit) but not sure about the Principality sending an envoy?

Looks like the message is:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWIGu6-r67Y
  • Davo55 said:

Wot, no one sky diving in yet??

No, too risky. PS I know he was hang gliding but it's near enough.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54DWQzxC6e8