Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD ANNOUNCEMENT: Unity Protest in Sint-Truiden on Saturday, March 4th - transport provided

Comments

• Eurostar out Sat back Sun is now up to £160 return. However the Standard Premier price has remained almost unchanged at £186, and thats where you'll find @ T.C.E. , @3blokes and I .

They don't know it yet, but we are going to belt through Brussels Midi station to catch a connection, and thus claim the fastest journey time to S-T (less than three hours from Ebbsfleet)

Join us !
  • Eurostar out Sat back Sun is now up to £160 return. However the Standard Premier price has remained almost unchanged at £186, and thats where you'll find @ T.C.E. , @3blokes and I .

They don't know it yet, but we are going to belt through Brussels Midi station to catch a connection, and thus claim the fastest journey time to S-T (less than three hours from Ebbsfleet)

Join us !

We'll be lunching in the posh seats!! ;)
  • Threadkiller and myself in a Standard Premier on 09.15 coach 11 seat 50 something
    See you there Prague tce and 3blokes
  • Are there still seata available on the coach at all ?
  • Threadkiller and myself in a Standard Premier on 09.15 coach 11 seat 50 something

If you fancy it, Shift to coach 8 we're in seat 68 , we'll have a selection Vol Au Vents. ;)
  • Mutts, when will the flags be ready?

Should be before end of the month - will be in time
  • Solidgone said:

2-1

Nah, i think it'll be Sint Truiden 2 Eupen 0

• They don't know it yet, but we are going to belt through Brussels Midi station to catch a connection, and thus claim the fastest journey time to S-T (less than three hours from Ebbsfleet)

Not even close :wink:

• Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

You know that when it says 130 on their motorways, its kph not mph, right?

And as for your carbon footprint :wink:

Proper Charlton are on the 6.57 from St Pancras. It'll be leffe and vol-au-vents in Hasselt by noon.

Yes !

Yes !
    Email charlton.card@yahoo.co.uk for details.
  • After today's result, is there any point going to Northampton when you could be playing your part in something far more important and possibly far reaching for our beloved, yet beleagured club?

I'd never advocate abandoning the team under normal circumstances. It's really not their fault that we're in the mess we're in and although I've never met most of them, I'm sure they're an honest bunch of lads.

But we find ourselves in unique, nay, weird, circumstances.

And supporters of Blackpool, Blackburn , Coventry and Orient are envious of the ways in which we are dealing with our " little problem".

Whether 100, 200 or 500 fans support the team at Sixfields next Saturday, it's too late to influence our fate for the current season.

By making the decision to visit Duchatelet Ville, you'll be showing your support for the team , albeit in a round about manner ...

...because said team would be in a damned better place if the Belgian megalomaniac hadn't ridden into OUR town.

Under the Duct Tape Kid, next season will be Groundhog Day because where we are at this moment in time makes Roland a happy bunny. With the young guns, Konsa & Aribo, he's like a pig in sh*t with pound signs dancing in front of his eyes.

Is this what you want ?

Follow Weegie's link if YOU want to help us shape OUR club's future.

Hurrah!
  • Well said Fanny, spot on.
  • Sponsored links:

• That must be a disappointing result for them. Especially after getting spanked at home to Gent in their local derby.
  • Sunk to 3rd from bottom but 8 points ahead of bottom placed Mouscron, who also lost this evening.

STVV look safe for a place in play-off 2
  • Addickted said:

Is it? No wonder I've managed to get there so fast before without breaking the speed limit in my head ;)
  • Addickted said:

Is it? No wonder I've managed to get there so fast before without breaking the speed limit in my head ;)
    Come on, then. How will you get to S-T faster than us?

• Addickted said:

You have a speed limit in your head?

Have you talked to anyone about it?
  • Need to up the anti in the uk
  • Ffs take elfsborg with you
    Never shuts up as the train pulled away from shortlands all I can hear is just sell the club

• Need to up the anti in the uk

Also

Not only, but