Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Sheff U - Post Match Views

Comments

• Options

Ha, an absolute pisstake of a point - so underserved... Hahahaha.

I hope every one of the pricks in their support on Flloyd Road before the game with the taxis feel absolutely pig sick.

Floyd is one letter "L".

• Options

sam3110 said:

We were fucking awful, who would have thought one change would take us from the Bristol Rovers to this shower of shit?

But that is exactly what happened, as they exploited the space offered up by the completely pointless Jackson.

Think you also have to take the difference in quality of opposition into account
    They weren't all that, though, and only scored a set piece routine as none of our players reacted at all. I'd argue Phillips made more saves against Bristol than he did today as well.
  • Options
    Wow that was a great late goal. Would like their no. 21 in our squad.
  • Options
    Presumably Robinson will start Botaka and bring this bench farce to an end
  • Options
    Either Sheff Utd are by far the best team in the league or we have work to do and players to buy if we are to get a sniff of the play offs.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I won't grumble too much about being lucky because we will play better and get nothing.
  • Options

I hope every one of the pricks in their support on Flloyd Road before the game with the taxis feel absolutely pig sick.

What does this mean?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Why oh why did we persist with popping it about at the back. Every time they pressed us and we put ourselves under pressure
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Rufus is a dogs name said;
    @ 2:52PM
    Sheff Utd fans spitting at the Roland Taxi as it drove past, & popping the black & white balloons. Classy bunch.
  • Options

What does this mean?
    He means he hopes that the Sheffield United fans who were performing some kind of (unspecified) prickish act involving taxis (presumable the ones handed out by CARD rather than actual black cabs) all feel pig sick having conceded a late equaliser in a game they deserved to win.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Outfought and totally outplayed. Lookman is a lazy little bastard. Keeper was superb.

Heard, he can't tackle for toffee.
  • Options
    That Last Christmas song was so embarrassing. How could they not hear themselves?!
  • Options
    Some fans on twitter trying to convince themselves it was a great game to make the boycotters jealous.

It's actually pathetic.
  • Options
    Lookman getting pelters on marks thread.

Was he that bad?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It wasn't a hideous performance - Sheffield United are just a better side than us.
  • Options
    BR3red said:

Was he that bad?

At his age he's gonna have games like this.
    But he is also going to win us plenty of points
  • Options
    Just posted but majority said Lookie had a shocker?
  • Options
    So glad we got a point against a team who gave us a football lesson. They were sly and cunning also so just deserts were done. And to all those utd fans giving it large at charlton station as we equalised. ..up you.
  • Options
    BR3red said:

Was he that bad?

No, but he had one of his frustrating games where the tricks didn't come off. He was being fouled off the ball again and again but kept trying.

Young talent being inconsistent shocker