Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Scunny - Post match views

123457»

Comments

10 mins into the game

My god that's bad. Lower north was probably busier than that about 30 minutes before most of our premier league games kicked off
    The lower north was busier the day before a prem game.

• Lovely views of the new nets in that video !
  • wxcdlldng is a Norwegian custom.
    Performed at Fetes and local fares and Means;
    "where ever i lay my hat that's my home"

Ulvestad is Wxcdlldng in our mid field.
  • The atmosphere ? There wasn't any

A great big whoosh for you I believe ☺
  • What chance Brussels Slade will have finally learned anything about his squad? Lookman on and playing (mostly) on the right - Well blow me down, he has probably his best game yet. Why was that - oh yeah he wasn't playing on the left.
    WERE YOU WATCHING SLADE? YOU GORMLESS FAT CHARLATAN!
    I won't stake any money on RS inwardly digesting this latest evidence and using it positively. Firstly because his digestion is clearly fully utilised with pies, cakes and all things calorific, judging by the rate at which he's piling on the lard and secondly because he's gormless and obsessed with being fucking patient.
    Added to the fact that Ade isn't available before the game with Port Vale, RS will have forgotten anything useful that might have permeated his stubbornness.
    The Swindom game will be a major snoozefest with three of our best attackers unavailable and question marks over Ricky Holmes's fitness, we'll see Novak and Ajose chasing shadows, Charlton having barely any possession with nil - nil the limit of ambition. Great advert for 3rd division football. Nothing more than the despicable satellite broadcaster deserves of course.
    Happy Tuesday folks :)
  • vffvff
    edited November 2016
    .http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37903425

Why isn't Adeola Lookman's goal in there as one of the best goals of the round ?

Typical downbeat coverage from Manish & Claridge that downplay / ignore anything positive on the pitch from Charlton.

Like the BBC generally but under Claridge / Clemmitt & Claridge Charlton always get rubbish coverage.
  • vff said:

.http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37903425

Why isn't Adeola Lookman's goal in there as one of the best goals of the round ?

Typical downbeat coverage from Manish & Claridge that downplay / ignore anything positive on the pitch from Charlton.

Like the BBC generally but under Claridge / Clemmitt & Claridge Charlton always get rubbish coverage.

Not just a contender, Lookman's goal was easily top 3, if not the best. Bizarre not to have him in.
  • BR3red said:

Will give them confidence no doubt though.

Also if RD is here for another 3 years, you do need a CAFC win every now and again....

Maybe I am old school but I like the FA cup, win the next Cup game and we may actually get a top draw in the 3rd round.

It was so depressing going to see the awful football away to The Gills in the League and last weeks terrible win.

From the sounds of it was a good game, we don't see many of those.

I agree that RD needs to go but you have to have some entertainment in the meantime.

That is the most depressing realisation and phrase ever related to charlton.
    Ever.

It's unfortunately "a thing" that carries truth.