Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton vs Rochdale - Post Match Views - 1/10/16

Comments

• Where do we go from here? I can only see this getting worse.

• It's probably all been said after the Oldham game last Tuesday.

More of the same next week then.

• Well, that was rubbish. Slade, you are useless. There should be major changes for the next game but Slade just won't see it. Totally useless.
  • Going down, going down, going down........again.
    Anyone for a boycott (after the Coventry game, of course)?
  • Worst than toilet
  • Rob said:

Well, that was rubbish. Slade, you are useless. There should be major changes for the next game but Slade just won't see it. Totally useless.

Problem is, we were promised changes in the Summer, oh and last summer too

• Get on the phone and make Curbishley an offer he can't refuse.
  • Out of the relegation zone on goal difference only :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Slades game setup is terrible and it has been the same every game. Can't he see that it just isn't working? Time for a shake up Slade.

• Bad.

Bad day all round for The Red, Red Robin, as Hull KR managed to turn victory into defeat and get relegated.

• edited October 2016
    cafckev said:

Rob said:

Well, that was rubbish. Slade, you are useless. There should be major changes for the next game but Slade just won't see it. Totally useless.

Problem is, we were promised changes in the Summer, oh and last summer too

We've been having changes Ever since Roly turned up, trouble is they've all been shit changes
  • I need to get a 3 year banning order. This is not good for my health.
  • We're shit, and we know we are
    Etc.
  • We must have a major protest at the Coventry game CARD !!
  • Still on this upward curve Brussel?
  • Sponsored links:

• BR3red said:

Worst than toilet

Charlton are a busted flush.

• I joined the match thread late, took one look at the line up and expected the worst. What are we doing being so negative? It hasn't worked up to now, it needs changing, in fact it needs the opposite of Curbs' famous back to basics. We have players that scored for fun last year but at Charlton can't even make the starting lineup.

Has Slade always been the same? I don't know.
  • The way Slade sets up you can't expect anything else. I take the apparent love-in between him and Meire with a pinch of salt and wouldn't believe a word either of them says... With Vale & the Gills to come I reckon we'll be lucky to scrape 3 points this month - but then I wouldn't even bet on us beating Coventry. A new era and L2 beckons... Thanks @Redmidland for your perseverence and the lifeline of the match thread
  • The 20-1 odds I took on relegation pre-season is looking huge now.