Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall tickets on sale

123457»

Comments

• I would like to apologise unreservedly to @MillwallFan I have got my millwall fans mixed up.

MF responded to my response from BBW and I've mixed the fuckers up

So you took my comment as being completely serious? Christ.
  • I would like to apologise unreservedly to @MillwallFan I have got my millwall fans mixed up.

i ain't racist but they all look the same to me an'll.
    Blame Brexit. We never looked similar prior to the vote.

I've also noted a dramatic rise in abuse towards us that, if it was any other grouping of people on the receiving end of such abuse, all the usual suspects would be out flailing their arms about and running around the streets with placards bemoaning the hate crimes being committed. One rule for one, and all that.

i ain't racist but they all look the same to me an'll.
    Blame Brexit. We never looked similar prior to the vote.

I've also noted a dramatic rise in abuse towards us that, if it was any other grouping of people on the receiving end of such abuse, all the usual suspects would be out flailing their arms about and running around the streets with placards bemoaning the hate crimes being committed. One rule for one, and all that.
    I am in agreement with you here BBW. As you may of noticed we do have a fair splattering of lentil chewing, left leaning so as to fall off any chair, do-gooding nose poker inners...

Just be patient and a "CL Rapid Response Take Offence For You" unit will get here.
  • edited September 2016

shocking people are actually getting coaches to millwall have a word!

why? think it is sensible if you are a) elderly b) have young kids with you or c) of a nervous disposition.
  • dont blame people for getting the coaches, especially elderly fans, a lot of tools on both sides in one place things can get out of hand. any idea when the match date will be confirmed???.
  • just bought the one .. didn't realise that if the game is postponed, and presuming that the rearrangement is for a Tuesday, if you can't make the date, tickets sent back by the previous Thursday will be refunded ..

come on you Addicksaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Any word on how many we've sold?

So you took my comment as being completely serious? Christ.
    not at first but then i mixed up who was replying to me and then i did but fret not poppet all sorted now.
  • Never been less excited about a game with Millwall before.
  • GRAY9 said:

Never been less excited about a game with Millwall before.

Same. But despite this I still found myself buying tickets for it earlier today.
    You never know, we might even get a point.
  • Sponsored links:

• over 1000 left.
  • Postponed due to international call ups (ours)