Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall tickets on sale

Comments

• Which one of you two is Scooby
  • edited September 2016

apparently both clubs want the game to go on a saturday because of financial reasons would imagine the gate will be less on a tuesday night, 2000 does seem a small allocation?, at least we might sell it out, hopefully we dont give them the whole jimmy seed although not like fuck face to miss out on a financial gain.

we'll sell out. 2000 is as much they can give us, they did give us the bottom tier a few years back but i don't think they'll be doing that again.
    and they will get the whole of the jimmy seed stand, no real reason not to. its not like any of us home fans sit there.
    The last time we gave you the bottom tier your fans caused some trouble in the corner with the east stand. Also threw flares and a couple of seats, so no, don't think you'll be getting the bottom tier again for the foreseeable future.

Pot kettle black. To think you got the neck to make such a statement confirms how thick your lot really are.
    To be honest mate, your post has confirmed how thick you are. Where have I accused anyone of anything? I'm just stating why you won't get the bottom tier.

If a club CAN sell out the bottom tier in a fairly quick time, and there's no history of trouble from said fans or intelligence that there could be, then said club usually get offered the bottom tier. As soon as there's any trouble involving those fans then that right will be taken away in future fixtures. And there was trouble from Charlton fans that day. I was in my mates box which was right next to the away end and saw it all unfold right in front of my eyes. I'm not saying Millwall fans never cause trouble. Of course not. Just that day Charlton fans did too. Get that? Easy isn't it once you actually engage your brain.

And Correct @Karim_myBagheri , that was the the 0-0 game. I'll always remember it as I've never seen fans celebrate a nil nil draw with such gusto in all my life.
    As I said. Where does it state in post that Charlton are the worst fans Lewisham Nick have handled?? It doesn't does it?? What it states it makes a change for your old bill to do a bit of work rather than the old bill when over the country when your mob decide to make themselves look idiots or you start fighting each other.
    So that makes me the thick one does it?
    Lol, you've got your conversation with SLL mixed up with mine. I haven't even mentioned Lewisham nick! All I was talking about is why Charlton won't get the bottom tier this season. You really aren't the sharpest tool are you mate. Oh the irony lol
    You jumped on the back of the thread though right ?No doubt you are both up the probation office together with your fag behind your ears.
    No, i didn't jump on the back of that thread. My initial comment came BEFORE SLL's! So how could I be jumping on the back of what he said??

Hahaha. Hold on, we've got a bit of role reversal going on here. Remember, we're supposed to be the thick Neanderthals with shit for brains? You've actually managed to confuse YOURSELF here?? Ah, bless. Lol

• edited September 2016
    Don't talk about your mate like that.After you sent the post do you throw your arms back puff your chest out and give it a MIiillllwwwwwwaaallll. Punch the air shouting "Go on the Wall"
  • Don't talk about your mate like that.After you sent the post do you throw your arms back puff your chest out and give it a MIiillllwwwwwwaaallll. Punch the air shouting "Go on the Wall"

Don't talk about my mate like that? I'm sorry, I'm out. I can't compete with that sort of wit. :neutral:

• Don't talk about your mate like that.After you sent the post do you throw your arms back puff your chest out and give it a MIiillllwwwwwwaaallll. Punch the air shouting "Go on the Wall"

Don't talk about my mate like that? I'm sorry, I'm out. I can't compete with that sort of wit. :neutral:

Time for you jump on another board?
  • apparently both clubs want the game to go on a saturday because of financial reasons would imagine the gate will be less on a tuesday night, 2000 does seem a small allocation?, at least we might sell it out, hopefully we dont give them the whole jimmy seed although not like fuck face to miss out on a financial gain.

we'll sell out. 2000 is as much they can give us, they did give us the bottom tier a few years back but i don't think they'll be doing that again.
    and they will get the whole of the jimmy seed stand, no real reason not to. its not like any of us home fans sit there.
    The last time we gave you the bottom tier your fans caused some trouble in the corner with the east stand. Also threw flares and a couple of seats, so no, don't think you'll be getting the bottom tier again for the foreseeable future.

Pot kettle black. To think you got the neck to make such a statement confirms how thick your lot really are.
    To be honest mate, your post has confirmed how thick you are. Where have I accused anyone of anything? I'm just stating why you won't get the bottom tier.

If a club CAN sell out the bottom tier in a fairly quick time, and there's no history of trouble from said fans or intelligence that there could be, then said club usually get offered the bottom tier. As soon as there's any trouble involving those fans then that right will be taken away in future fixtures. And there was trouble from Charlton fans that day. I was in my mates box which was right next to the away end and saw it all unfold right in front of my eyes. I'm not saying Millwall fans never cause trouble. Of course not. Just that day Charlton fans did too. Get that? Easy isn't it once you actually engage your brain.

And Correct @Karim_myBagheri , that was the the 0-0 game. I'll always remember it as I've never seen fans celebrate a nil nil draw with such gusto in all my life.
    You've never seen a team with such a poor record in a derby game lol. Although I actually haven't seen a team celebrate a nil nil draw as much as your fans when we had Peters in charge, So we're even/drawing.
    Think that was more rapturous laughter and p**s taking at the fact that you'd just missed an absolute gilt edged chance to FINALLY beat us in the dying seconds, but fluffed it, as opposed to 'celebrating' a nil nil draw.

As the final whistle went at the nil nil at the den you actually started cheering and jumping about like you'd won! I actually saw blokes turn and hug each other. I was baffled. I thought I'd missed a goal or something while I was in the bog and you had actually beat us 1 nil.

Anyway, looking forward to this one coming up. We was poor on Saturday. Play like that and you've got more than half a chance of beating us. I'll be taking my youngest boy. Might dive straight across London and watch the England game that evening.

Think you said that last time and it didn't happen. Having said that, this time it's odds on, 0-3. Why? Because if it's still on the Saturday I can't bloody go so we're bound to win!
  • apparently both clubs want the game to go on a saturday because of financial reasons would imagine the gate will be less on a tuesday night, 2000 does seem a small allocation?, at least we might sell it out, hopefully we dont give them the whole jimmy seed although not like fuck face to miss out on a financial gain.

You've never seen a team with such a poor record in a derby game lol. Although I actually haven't seen a team celebrate a nil nil draw as much as your fans when we had Peters in charge, So we're even/drawing.
    Think that was more rapturous laughter and p**s taking at the fact that you'd just missed an absolute gilt edged chance to FINALLY beat us in the dying seconds, but fluffed it, as opposed to 'celebrating' a nil nil draw.

As the final whistle went at the nil nil at the den you actually started cheering and jumping about like you'd won! I actually saw blokes turn and hug each other. I was baffled. I thought I'd missed a goal or something while I was in the bog and you had actually beat us 1 nil.

Anyway, looking forward to this one coming up. We was poor on Saturday. Play like that and you've got more than half a chance of beating us. I'll be taking my youngest boy. Might dive straight across London and watch the England game that evening.

Rapturous laughter? Come off it.
    You've never heard of a set of fans celebrating an opposition mishitting a shot 20 minutes after the full time whistle has gone...

And don't pretend you won't be on here larging it after the game, as always.
    What was it again? Bipolar life?
    Ironic.

Rapturous laughter? Come off it.
    You've never heard of a set of fans celebrating an opposition mishitting a shot 20 minutes after the full time whistle has gone...

And don't pretend you won't be on here larging it after the game, as always.
    What was it again? Bipolar life?
    Ironic.
    Celebrating 20 minutes after the game??? Maybe we're talking about a different game here, I'm not sure? We were chanting "you'll never beat Millwall" as we left the ground. Could be seen as celebrating I suppose. I'd class it as taking the p**s/banter/stating fact.

Sorry, you're normally a good poster but that's a load of bollocks. I know what I saw, and that was grown men hugging and punching the air. Yes it maybe you celebrated it so you could laugh and piss take about the last time we beat you but facts are facts and the majority of your fans celebrated a nil nil draw whatever way you'd like to paint it.

Sorry, you're normally a good poster but that's a load of bollocks. I know what I saw, and that was grown men hugging and punching the air. Yes it maybe you celebrated it so you could laugh and piss take about the last time we beat you but facts are facts and the majority of your fans celebrated a nil nil draw whatever way you'd like to paint it.
    Fair enough, we all perceive things differently. Genuine question though, do you think you would have seen that sort of reaction if there wasn't that last minute miss? My impression was that it was a reaction to that.

• Sponsored links:

Fair enough, we all perceive things differently. Genuine question though, do you think you would have seen that sort of reaction if there wasn't that last minute miss? My impression was that it was a reaction to that.

Honest opinion is that you wouldn't have celebrated the draw, although the miss had been celebrated and then more celebrations carried on once the full time whistle went. I think the Charlton celebrating also may have been down to the fact that our league positions at the time dictated that a point was a very good point as it gave us some breathing space quite near the end of the season. I don't recall any celebrating when we drew 0-0 with you around December at the Den. That a side both teams had vast amount of supporters celebrating a 0-0 draw no matter what the circumstances were.

I doubt very much that Scooby can read and write.
    And if he could he would be using the same vocabulary as Rojo
  • 0-0 is a moral victory against the wall. Stats don't lie.....or do they?

Well neither have denied being him.

Well neither have denied being him.
    Very true lol
  • edited September 2016
  • Is this another game where they bang on about not caring about us only for it to be their biggest crowd of the season?
  • cant believe how many people are crying off from our biggest game this season this game already?
  • CAFCTrev said:

Is this another game where they bang on about not caring about us only for it to be their biggest crowd of the season?

This has been done to death mate. Taking off away fans, meaning the amount of actual Millwall fans who turn up for our biggest games, Of our ten biggest attendances, we have more v palace, West Ham and even Leeds. Gillingham once too. Charlton are quite far down the list. But Of course we care, you are our closest geographical rivals after all. Just not as much as we care about West Ham, palace and for some Leeds. And of course our game v you lot this year will be our biggest. But there's not much competition is there! Gills might run you close. They always bring a big following.
  • CAFCTrev said:

Is this another game where they bang on about not caring about us only for it to be their biggest crowd of the season?

This has been done to death mate. Taking off away fans, meaning the amount of actual Millwall fans who turn up for our biggest games, Of our ten biggest attendances, we have more v palace, West Ham and even Leeds. Gillingham once too. Charlton are quite far down the list. But Of course we care, you are our closest geographical rivals after all. Just not as much as we care about West Ham, palace and for some Leeds. And of course our game v you lot this year will be our biggest. But there's not much competition is there! Gills might run you close. They always bring a big following.
    I have no idea how you work that out. since the turn of the century the top two attendances at the den have been v us.
    oh apart from the final day game v Oldham in 2001 where you won the league.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2016

CAFCTrev said:

I have no idea how you work that out. since the turn of the century the top two attendances at the den have been v us.
    oh apart from the final day game v Oldham in 2001 where you won the league.
    Someone done it on Millwall online a few years ago when this subject came up before. You all keep saying that bar the Oldham game our biggest two attendances are against Charlton, so we must care about you most. But if you deduct the away crowd (so how many Millwall fans actually turned up) those two crowds were something like 8th and 9th in our top ten. It's just you tend to bring more than the likes of palace, West Ham and Leeds. Mainly because you used to get bottom tier where as those clubs rarely do. And palace just bottled it for years. (They bought about 750 one season). Also v West Ham it's always ST holders and members only. Charlton they go on general sale.

• CAFCTrev said:

This is like arguing what the correct shade of shit is.
    Millwall are a piss poor team, who play in a dog shit ground in a dog shit part of town. A team where the dickhead supporters outweight the non-dickheads, they have never done anything of significance and probably never will. Ohh and they have just lost a massive chunk of land to developers because no one likes them. Despite their misfortune we cannot beat this them. It's one of life's big mysteries.
  • Oh dear, wish I hadn't opened this thread. Why are we entertaining these Bermondsey slags? I thought they didn't care about us? Can't see any Charlton supporters bothering with their neaderthal sites.
  • Anyone actually know when it's likely to be rearranged for if postponed?
  • edited September 2016

Anyone actually know when it's likely to be rearranged for if postponed?

Looking at our fixtures the first free Tuesday night is 25th October.

Including FA Cup replays and Checkatrade matches the only dates free are 25/10 and 19/12 before Xmas.

I would imagine they would want to fit this in before the start of the FA cup.

• Anyone actually know when it's likely to be rearranged for if postponed?

Looking at our fixtures the first free Tuesday night is 25th October.

I would imagine they would want to fit this in before the start of the FA cup.
    I doubt they (Plod) would want it as an evening game so more likely to wait and see if we both get knocked at the FA Cup 1st Round so creating a free Saturday
  • wont it just be maggennis and botaka missing?, have no idea how many internationals millwall have?.
  • wont it just be maggennis and botaka missing?, have no idea how many internationals millwall have?.

lookman if selected for u20 as well.

lookman if selected for u20 as well.
    ah okay i didnt think they had a fixture.