Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall tickets on sale

Comments

• cant believe how many people are crying off from our biggest game this season this game already?

Not crying off, just fed up with being kept behind for half-an-hour after the game's finished.
  • I can't believe someone put in the time to work out a top ten of how many home fans there have been at the den! Although rather sadly I think our is lower due to the home blocks near the away end not going on sale!
  • Anyone actually know when it's likely to be rearranged for if postponed?

Looking at our fixtures the first free Tuesday night is 25th October.

Including FA Cup replays and Checkatrade matches the only dates free are 25/10 and 19/12 before Xmas.

I would imagine they would want to fit this in before the start of the FA cup.

What about 2nd and 15th November?
  • apparently both clubs want the game to go on a saturday because of financial reasons would imagine the gate will be less on a tuesday night, 2000 does seem a small allocation?, at least we might sell it out, hopefully we dont give them the whole jimmy seed although not like fuck face to miss out on a financial gain.

we'll sell out. 2000 is as much they can give us, they did give us the bottom tier a few years back but i don't think they'll be doing that again.
    and they will get the whole of the jimmy seed stand, no real reason not to. its not like any of us home fans sit there.
    The last time we gave you the bottom tier your fans caused some trouble in the corner with the east stand. Also threw flares and a couple of seats, so no, don't think you'll be getting the bottom tier again for the foreseeable future.

Pot kettle black. To think you got the neck to make such a statement confirms how thick your lot really are.
    To be honest mate, your post has confirmed how thick you are. Where have I accused anyone of anything? I'm just stating why you won't get the bottom tier.

If a club CAN sell out the bottom tier in a fairly quick time, and there's no history of trouble from said fans or intelligence that there could be, then said club usually get offered the bottom tier. As soon as there's any trouble involving those fans then that right will be taken away in future fixtures. And there was trouble from Charlton fans that day. I was in my mates box which was right next to the away end and saw it all unfold right in front of my eyes. I'm not saying Millwall fans never cause trouble. Of course not. Just that day Charlton fans did too. Get that? Easy isn't it once you actually engage your brain.

And Correct @Karim_myBagheri , that was the the 0-0 game. I'll always remember it as I've never seen fans celebrate a nil nil draw with such gusto in all my life.
    As I said. Where does it state in post that Charlton are the worst fans Lewisham Nick have handled?? It doesn't does it?? What it states it makes a change for your old bill to do a bit of work rather than the old bill when over the country when your mob decide to make themselves look idiots or you start fighting each other.
    So that makes me the thick one does it?
    Ah so that was your point. Of course you're right, Lewisham police NEVER have to do any work whatsoever for any other visit of an away team to The Den.

They usually have to work when every away team brings a 'mob' to us.
  • I've always gone to the Den (new & old) and seen that elusive win but thinking twice about going this year. Not because we lose obviously but it's the being kept in afterwards is the pain and depriving me of those comfort beers. Those beers turn my negativity into positive thinking that we will 'do em' next season. :smile:
  • Solidgone said:

I've always gone to the Den (new & old) and seen that elusive win but thinking twice about going this year. Not because we lose obviously but it's the being kept in afterwards is the pain and depriving me of those comfort beers. Those beers turn my negativity into positive thinking that we will 'do em' next season. :smile:

That assumes we'll both be in the same division :wink:.
  • wont it just be maggennis and botaka missing?, have no idea how many internationals millwall have?.

lookman if selected for u20 as well.
    ah okay i didnt think they had a fixture.
    They might not mate I have not looked just assumed they would
  • apparently both clubs want the game to go on a saturday because of financial reasons would imagine the gate will be less on a tuesday night, 2000 does seem a small allocation?, at least we might sell it out, hopefully we dont give them the whole jimmy seed although not like fuck face to miss out on a financial gain.

we'll sell out. 2000 is as much they can give us, they did give us the bottom tier a few years back but i don't think they'll be doing that again.
    and they will get the whole of the jimmy seed stand, no real reason not to. its not like any of us home fans sit there.
    The last time we gave you the bottom tier your fans caused some trouble in the corner with the east stand. Also threw flares and a couple of seats, so no, don't think you'll be getting the bottom tier again for the foreseeable future.

Pot kettle black. To think you got the neck to make such a statement confirms how thick your lot really are.
    To be honest mate, your post has confirmed how thick you are. Where have I accused anyone of anything? I'm just stating why you won't get the bottom tier.

If a club CAN sell out the bottom tier in a fairly quick time, and there's no history of trouble from said fans or intelligence that there could be, then said club usually get offered the bottom tier. As soon as there's any trouble involving those fans then that right will be taken away in future fixtures. And there was trouble from Charlton fans that day. I was in my mates box which was right next to the away end and saw it all unfold right in front of my eyes. I'm not saying Millwall fans never cause trouble. Of course not. Just that day Charlton fans did too. Get that? Easy isn't it once you actually engage your brain.

And Correct @Karim_myBagheri , that was the the 0-0 game. I'll always remember it as I've never seen fans celebrate a nil nil draw with such gusto in all my life.
    You've never seen a team with such a poor record in a derby game lol. Although I actually haven't seen a team celebrate a nil nil draw as much as your fans when we had Peters in charge, So we're even/drawing.
    Think that was more rapturous laughter and p**s taking at the fact that you'd just missed an absolute gilt edged chance to FINALLY beat us in the dying seconds, but fluffed it, as opposed to 'celebrating' a nil nil draw.

As the final whistle went at the nil nil at the den you actually started cheering and jumping about like you'd won! I actually saw blokes turn and hug each other. I was baffled. I thought I'd missed a goal or something while I was in the bog and you had actually beat us 1 nil.

Anyway, looking forward to this one coming up. We was poor on Saturday. Play like that and you've got more than half a chance of beating us. I'll be taking my youngest boy. Might dive straight across London and watch the England game that evening.

I must have been asleep when this happened??
  • Anyone got through yet? 10 minutes listening to hold music and then "the service you've called has cleared"
  • mate purchased mine he selected the option for hospitality then the guy said wrong department rang back same extension and a girl put them through, cafc twitter has just tweeted how busy the phone lines are.
  • Sponsored links:

• mate purchased mine he selected the option for hospitality then the guy said wrong department rang back same extension and a girl put them through, cafc twitter has just tweeted how busy the phone lines are.

Cheers, think I'll leave it an hour.
  • Just got my three. 99% certain it will be changed to a Tuesday night. Lets hope it snows!
  • edited September 2016
    Just bought mine as well as Oxford. Waited to buy the Oxford tickets at the same time as Millwall so i would only incur one charge of £2.50.
  • edited September 2016
    Just got my 2 Millwall away, cant do it online so gotta use phone and the fuckers charged me £2.50 booking, I told them that there is no option to buy online, so you should waive the charge like they did for Oxford away, they said that the option is to come to the ticket office, I pointed out that for me to drive there it will cost more than £2.50, she then said well thats cheaper on the phone then and we have given you an option. I had to bite my lip or I would have given her pelters. Our club is infested with tossers from the top down.

I do hope we win the game.
  • Just bought mine as well as Oxford. Waited to buy the Oxford tickets at the same time as Millwall so i would only incur one charge of £2.50.

careful the oxford tickets might go on a magical mystery tour.

It is your cup final, after all :wink:

It is your cup final, after all :wink:
    will be expecting a higher millwall crowd than average also, plus we give you 3200 you give us 2000 :wink:
  • Got my 2, glutton for punishment.
  • Must admit I admire you lads... must be like buying a front row ticket to a smell somebody else's farts competition!
  • Sponsored links:

• Just bought two tickets got straight through no problem Bit annoyed cannot purchase them on line and have to give Roly the extra money.
  • Must admit I admire you lads... must be like buying a front row ticket to a smell somebody else's farts competition!

You never sat in the West Stand then?
  • Got ours on the phone this morning. Fully expecting a shit day out.
  • Got ours on the phone this morning. Fully expecting a shit day out.

Guarantee the preview on the Official Website will describe the Millwall game as "eagerly anticipated" - yet more proof that the people running this club just do not understand Charlton Athletic supporters!
  • my arrangements changed, I can now make the Saturday, so two tickets purchased, 1-3 away win here we come ;-)
  • How's the Scunny away tickets going? :smirk:
  • If I go down before kick off tomorrow for Millwall tickets do I have to pay the additional charge for going 2 hours before the a game or is that only if I was buying a ticket for tomorrows game?
  • If I go down before kick off tomorrow for Millwall tickets do I have to pay the additional charge for going 2 hours before the a game or is that only if I was buying a ticket for tomorrows game?

Only for home matches I believe.