Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall tickets on sale

Comments

• Does it fucking matter we never turn up anyway

Ever optimistic, it matters this year mate, because we're gonna win :smile:
  • stonemuse said:

Does it fucking matter we never turn up anyway

No we won't.
  • The only way we will win at Millwall is if I don't go.
  • tuesday night means a headache to get home from as we will be kept back after, will be shenanigans at london bridge and i have to get up at 5 for work the next morning, so i think bollocks to the internationals we lose anyway and if it was the other way round we would want the game on a Saturday, palace midweek last season was a nightmare and tbh will be the same result at millwall.
  • stonemuse said:

Does it fucking matter we never turn up anyway

Just took 1 point from Fleetwood and Wilmbledon, conceding lots of goals and we're probably the worst Charlton side in history, so i really can't see how we're going to get anything there.
  • stonemuse said:

On a side note, the away coach for the game is picking up from Bexleyheath at 9.30 ...just to get to New Cross, absurd!

The Trust coach leaves at 11.00 ...you know it makes sense :wink:

If the game is sat then it would be 1pm KO
  • stonemuse said:

On a side note, the away coach for the game is picking up from Bexleyheath at 9.30 ...just to get to New Cross, absurd!

If the game is sat then it would be 1pm KO
    9.30 pickup in bexleyheath would be early even if it was a 12 kickoff though. Even allowing for traffic and the slowness of the coach it won't take more than an hour at that time of day.
  • Spoke to a Kate at the ticket office to purchase these and when I mentioned the booking fee I got a very frosty response from her.

Get the feeling it's been a question they've had to answer a lot!
  • stonemuse said:

A coach to your closest rivals? hahahaha
    Salright for you mush. The Group4 van and warders take you door to door!
  • Sponsored links:

• Went to get my tickets saturday going to the main ticket office before the game to be told that they are not they are only selling tickets for todays game. I then thought I'd try the small ticket office on route to the North Upper and managed to get them. They seriously have a weird (Unique) way of running things down there.
  • stonemuse said:

Where are they gonna park the coaches since Lewisham nicked all your land?!
    They're going to drop you all off outside the Venue. A nice, quiet, leisurely stroll to the ground after that :smile:
  • stonemuse said:

They're going to drop you all off outside the Venue. A nice, quiet, leisurely stroll to the ground after that :smile:
    It usually is quiet till there is enough old bill for the millwall yoof to stand behind giving it!

• stonemuse said:

It usually is quiet till there is enough old bill for the millwall yoof to stand behind giving it!

Dear oh dear
  • stonemuse said:

Dear oh dear
    dear oh dear what MF?

you know as well as i do you have a lot of silly little boys who want to be seen as "proper wall"

i have had phone calls from mates asking if i'm alright after your youngsters have walked in the ground saying that they have given us a hiding when all the have done is stand behind OB giving it.
  • The only way we will win at Millwall is if I don't go.

THIS, Only derby game I have missed over the last 30 years was Kim Grant's "game in the snow".

grrrr
  • stonemuse said:

Dear oh dear
    dear oh dear what MF?

you know as well as i do you have a lot of silly little boys who want to be seen as "proper wall"

i have had phone calls from mates asking if i'm alright after your youngsters have walked in the ground saying that they have given us a hiding when all the have done is stand behind OB giving it.
    Too true.
  • shocking people are actually getting coaches to millwall have a word!

A proper Charlton fan knows the train connections round there are awful! ;-)
  • stonemuse said:

Dear oh dear
    dear oh dear what MF?

Mate, 99% of clubs in this country have got wallys like you describe there including your own. I was there next to the away end when you last got given the bottom tier for the nil nil game and that crowd that made a 'charge' for the east stand was fairly sizeable, and not just kids, grown men too. Only to be held back by about 3 or 4 disinterested stewards. One of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. Add that to the seats that got thrown on the pitch and the flare that nearly hit the steward then I don't think you're the ones to take the piss out of other clubs for having a few dickheads 'giving it' from behind the safety of police lines.

• Sponsored links:

• You were the one suggesting that walking from new cross was something to be scared of, I was pointing out my experiences of walking from there.

If I had made out that me and my firm blah blah bollox, then maybe your response would hold some weight but as it stands you are a millwall fan spending your time on a Charlton forum looking to flex your millwall muscles.

Normally have time for the millwall contingent on here but not this weak shit
  • stonemuse said:

Dear oh dear
    dear oh dear what MF?

Mate, 99% of clubs in this country have got wallys like you describe there including your own. I was there next to the away end when you last got given the bottom tier for the nil nil game and that crowd that made a 'charge' for the east stand was fairly sizeable, and not just kids, grown men too. Only to be held back by about 3 or 4 disinterested stewards. One of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. Add that to the seats that got thrown on the pitch and the flare that nearly hit the steward then I don't think you're the ones to take the piss out of other clubs for having a few dickheads 'giving it' from behind the safety of police lines.

Probably just as pathetic as the Millwall fans who were held back by netting at Rotherham or a 2ft high wall at Bury. Like you said, all fans have them. Move on...
  • Whilst agreeing with MF to a certain degree, has any got a copy of the pictures of the flat cap spanners "giving it large" behind a 3 ft wall and 1 steward at Bournemouth ?
    Lucky he/she was there.......
  • You were the one suggesting that walking from new cross was something to be scared of, I was pointing out my experiences of walking from there.

If I had made out that me and my firm blah blah bollox, then maybe your response would hold some weight but as it stands you are a millwall fan spending your time on a Charlton forum looking to flex your millwall muscles.

Normally have time for the millwall contingent on here but not this weak shit

I never suggested anything of the sort Dave. Don't put words in my mouth.

• ChiAddick said:

stonemuse said:

Dear oh dear
    dear oh dear what MF?

Probably just as pathetic as the Millwall fans who were held back by netting at Rotherham or a 2ft high wall at Bury. Like you said, all fans have them. Move on...
    Exactly. I've been watching Millwall since the late 70's and have seen real trouble between blokes who genuinely want to get at each other. This nonsense from behind a bit of netting or a few stewards or old bill is just that, nonsense. But to single Millwall out for it when your own fans can be as guilty on equal measure is laughable.

• MrLargo said:

Have to agree with @MillwallFan . We had some proper embarrassments out at Palace last season. Smashing up the toilets and gesticulating behind a line of police, cringy behavior. Football Factory, Green Street and Dougie Brimson's books have spawned some pathetic wannabies across the country.

100%

• I would like to apologise unreservedly to @MillwallFan I have got my millwall fans mixed up.

MF responded to my response from BBW and I've mixed the fuckers up
  • I would like to apologise unreservedly to @MillwallFan I have got my millwall fans mixed up.

Lol, fair enough mate. No dramas. :wink:

i ain't racist but they all look the same to me an'll.