Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Is the game going to go ahead on that date though?

Caveat emptor

Caveat emptor

It's the Million Dollar question.

I can't make the Saturday game but I could make a re-arranged Tuesday night game.

I assume if the game is called off all sold tickets would be eligible for the Tuesday night? In other words most of the allocation.

Caveat emptor

I can't make the Saturday game but I could make a re-arranged Tuesday night game.

I assume if the game is called off all sold tickets would be eligible for the Tuesday night? In other words most of the allocation.
    Ditto, Martin.

Anyone have info as to when the date will be confirmed, please ?

• The thing is, it's not like a Saturday game at Scunthorpe (or anywhere distant) where a midweek rearranged game would be far less popular, and maybe need a hotel.

If this was moved to a Tuesday, we'd still sell the same number of tickets

Caveat emptor

Ditto, Martin.

Anyone have info as to when the date will be confirmed, please ?

Squads will be announced about 9 days before the game.

Ditto for Swindon.
  • Damn, I'll be out of the country :smile: .
  • Hope it's postponed can't make the Saturday fixture

We win this , law of averages and all that , I tell thee we will be 50 games undefeated in the rest of my lifetime
  • edited September 2016
    apparently both clubs want the game to go on a saturday because of financial reasons would imagine the gate will be less on a tuesday night, 2000 does seem a small allocation?, at least we might sell it out, hopefully we dont give them the whole jimmy seed although not like fuck face to miss out on a financial gain.
  • edited September 2016

apparently both clubs want the game to go on a saturday because of financial reasons would imagine the gate will be less on a tuesday night, 2000 does seem a small allocation?, at least we might sell it out, hopefully we dont give them the whole jimmy seed although not like fuck face to miss out on a financial gain.

we'll sell out. 2000 is as much they can give us, they did give us the bottom tier a few years back but i don't think they'll be doing that again.
    and they will get the whole of the jimmy seed stand, no real reason not to. its not like any of us home fans sit there.
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

Damn, I'll be out of the country :smile: .

Bit drastic they ain't that scary anymore
    Nah its usually the result that has you hiding behind the sofa
  • 2,000 is the upper tier.

this will sell out but it will be moved I'm pretty sure, I can't make the Saturday but would go to a midweek fixture
  • Midweek would make for a better atmosphere. Also chance to grab a few pints after work.
  • apparently both clubs want the game to go on a saturday because of financial reasons would imagine the gate will be less on a tuesday night, 2000 does seem a small allocation?, at least we might sell it out, hopefully we dont give them the whole jimmy seed although not like fuck face to miss out on a financial gain.

What would our financial gain be?
  • I think the police will be hoping it stays as a Saturday game.
  • edited September 2016
    @Redrobo 3200 away ticket sales instead of 2000.
  • 2,000 is the upper tier.

this will sell out but it will be moved I'm pretty sure, I can't make the Saturday but would go to a midweek fixture

same here .. hope I don't miss it
  • A bit unfair on regular season ticket holders who have not had a chance to do an away match yet. Hoped to get a ticket but have no chance with those restrictions.
  • edited September 2016
    @msomerton Season ticket holders and Valley Gold members can buy up to two seats from Friday, September 16th
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-football-club-tickets-millwall-3304514.aspx#va7kg2BWDIbjcEK9.99

you have a better priority then regular away travellers that arent season ticket holders.

bearing in mind we didnt sell out last time i cant see this being that different, people are so bored of rolling over to them and watching them wave there hands at us whilst doing there "lions" raw, if you want a ticket you will get one. think everyone that wants to go will get a ticket.
  • @msomerton Season ticket holders and Valley Gold members can buy up to two seats from Friday, September 16th
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-football-club-tickets-millwall-3304514.aspx#va7kg2BWDIbjcEK9.99

you have a better priority then regular away travellers that arent season ticket holders.

bearing in mind we didnt sell out last time i cant see this being that different, people are so bored of rolling over to them and watching them wave there hands at us whilst doing there "lions" raw, if you want a ticket you will get one. think everyone that wants to go will get a ticket.

Incorrect.
    We did indeed sell out last time. There was even a beam back at the valley.
  • Sponsored links:

• @msomerton Season ticket holders and Valley Gold members can buy up to two seats from Friday, September 16th

Incorrect.
    apologies i stand corrected, was a lot of empty seats but that was due to restriction placed by millwall wasnt it about 1400 or something like that.

Incorrect.
    apologies i stand corrected, was a lot of empty seats but that was due to restriction placed by millwall wasnt it about 1400 or something like that.
    We did not sell out the year under Riga. We were given 3k and had 2.2k there.

Incorrect.
    i knew it was one of them we didnt sell out, there all such poor games. i just cling on to the fact one day we will beat them there.

Incorrect.
    Wasn't that because they increased the allocation (middle blocks of lower) quite late in the day?!,
  • Think after a few years ago when it went a bit pear shaped inside and outside the ground you will never get the full allocation again. Shame really as now Lewisham nick knows what every over police force has to go through week in week out.
  • Probably wait until Gillingham tickets goes on sale and get them at the same time.

Dont want to pay Katrien tax twice.
  • apparently both clubs want the game to go on a saturday because of financial reasons would imagine the gate will be less on a tuesday night, 2000 does seem a small allocation?, at least we might sell it out, hopefully we dont give them the whole jimmy seed although not like fuck face to miss out on a financial gain.

we'll sell out. 2000 is as much they can give us, they did give us the bottom tier a few years back but i don't think they'll be doing that again.
    and they will get the whole of the jimmy seed stand, no real reason not to. its not like any of us home fans sit there.
    The last time we gave you the bottom tier your fans caused some trouble in the corner with the east stand. Also threw flares and a couple of seats, so no, don't think you'll be getting the bottom tier again for the foreseeable future.

• Easy solution is to not give Millwall any bottoms tiers and we have the bottom tier in the away end :wink:
  • Going to England vs Malta that day so hopefully it'll be re-arranged. Assuming we have the same 3 called up I can't see Slade going ahead with the game.

The last time we gave you the bottom tier your fans caused some trouble in the corner with the east stand. Also threw flares and a couple of seats, so no, don't think you'll be getting the bottom tier again for the foreseeable future.

We were given the lower tier the following season when it finished 0-0.

You initially offered us the lower tier your relegation season but Millwall decided against a couple weeks before the match.