Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall tickets on sale

Comments

• I can't see that Lookman has a game, but what do I know ?
  • edited September 2016
    100% it will be off. If our 3 are all called up I cant see RS wanting to go into the game without 2 key strikers & an attacking flair player.

Now, if it was RJ, Crofts & Foley being called up then its a different matter.
  • We won't know until the squads are announced and that probably won't be for 2 weeks.
  • Thanks. Those fixtures weren't on that site, when I checked a few days ago.

So it's almost 100% certain to be called off then.
  • Good call it off , less money for the scum and I can go to rearranged game hopefully
  • Call it off. One of my oldest pals is getting married that day - it was literally the only game of the season I was planning to go to

Rearrange and I am a happy man
  • MrLargo said:

Got ours on the phone this morning. Fully expecting a shit day out.

Guarantee the preview on the Official Website will describe the Millwall game as "eagerly anticipated" - yet more proof that the people running this club just do not understand Charlton Athletic supporters!

The same official website that is currently running a poll for most anticipated local derby game this season, with Gillingham in the running?

*crying laughing emoji thing*
  • Sponsored links:

• Bet it's not snowing in Cyprus Blackpool 72
  • I heard Jon Snow has been seen alive and well there.
  • iIts pissing down in Lafayette raytreacy69 x
  • Acab said:

iIts pissing down in Lafayette

That's not an excuse to get drunk and overeat though acab, i hope Sandra is keeping an eye on you

• Am I the only one who wants it to be on a Tuesday night ?
  • Am I the only one who wants it to be on a Tuesday night ?

No
  • stonemuse said:

my arrangements changed, I can now make the Saturday, so two tickets purchased, 1-3 away win here we come ;-)

Credit where it's due, phoned ticket office yesterday afternoon, tickets arrived this morning and in the row I requested.
  • I hope it's moved to a Tuesday.
    Won't go either way it's just I'll be in the boozer on a Saturday and will end up with the right f@@king jump by the piss taking spanners in there.
    If it's a Tuesday I won't be in there.
    (Unless we somehow win then I will break the land speed record to get to the pub and make sure they know it).
  • On a side note, the away coach for the game is picking up from Bexleyheath at 9.30 ...just to get to New Cross, absurd!

The Trust coach leaves at 11.00 ...you know it makes sense :wink:
  • stonemuse said:

On a side note, the away coach for the game is picking up from Bexleyheath at 9.30 ...just to get to New Cross, absurd!

A coach to your closest rivals? hahahaha
  • Sponsored links:

• stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

my arrangements changed, I can now make the Saturday, so two tickets purchased, 1-3 away win here we come ;-)

Credit where it's due, phoned ticket office yesterday afternoon, tickets arrived this morning and in the row I requested.
    Glad you got the row you wanted mate. That's really good news. Make sure you sit in the correct seat won't you. Don't want anarchy in the away end that day. :wink:

(And to think you've got the sex pistols as your profile pic. Haha. Ironic)
  • stonemuse said:

On a side note, the away coach for the game is picking up from Bexleyheath at 9.30 ...just to get to New Cross, absurd!

Most of those who get it are very elderly or disabled ....but never mind, more fun for you to try and score points.

You're normally reasonable but that is a dickhead comment @MillwallFan
  • edited September 2016
    stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

Most of those who get it are very elderly or disabled ....but never mind, more fun for you to try and score points.

You're normally reasonable but that is a dickhead comment @MillwallFan
    Ok fair enough. But I wonder how our elderly and disabled fans get to The Valley when we play there. Same way they get to The Den probably. Barely anything in it is there.
  • On the pitch, judging on both our performances today I reckon we'll both lose! It's not gonna be a spectacle I know that much.
  • Does anyone actually have any idea what the rearranged date is likely to be?
  • A Tuesday night this season
  • A Tuesday night this season
  • Is it a Tuesday night
  • Does it fucking matter we never turn up anyway