Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall tickets on sale

Comments

• apparently both clubs want the game to go on a saturday because of financial reasons would imagine the gate will be less on a tuesday night, 2000 does seem a small allocation?, at least we might sell it out, hopefully we dont give them the whole jimmy seed although not like fuck face to miss out on a financial gain.

we'll sell out. 2000 is as much they can give us, they did give us the bottom tier a few years back but i don't think they'll be doing that again.
    and they will get the whole of the jimmy seed stand, no real reason not to. its not like any of us home fans sit there.
    The last time we gave you the bottom tier your fans caused some trouble in the corner with the east stand. Also threw flares and a couple of seats, so no, don't think you'll be getting the bottom tier again for the foreseeable future.

Pot kettle black. To think you got the neck to make such a statement confirms how thick your lot really are.
  • apparently both clubs want the game to go on a saturday because of financial reasons would imagine the gate will be less on a tuesday night, 2000 does seem a small allocation?, at least we might sell it out, hopefully we dont give them the whole jimmy seed although not like fuck face to miss out on a financial gain.

we'll sell out. 2000 is as much they can give us, they did give us the bottom tier a few years back but i don't think they'll be doing that again.
    and they will get the whole of the jimmy seed stand, no real reason not to. its not like any of us home fans sit there.
    The last time we gave you the bottom tier your fans caused some trouble in the corner with the east stand. Also threw flares and a couple of seats, so no, don't think you'll be getting the bottom tier again for the foreseeable future.

We were given the lower tier the following season when it finished 0-0.

You initially offered us the lower tier your relegation season but Millwall decided against a couple weeks before the match.

Yes just the middle lower blocks.
  • @Clem_Snide totally not on topic, but you wouldnt want 2 spares for that game would you fv?.
  • Got to laugh though, the police give us a reduced allocation to avoid trouble, and then they'll probably let both sets of fans out at the same time.

You initially offered us the lower tier your relegation season but Millwall decided against a couple weeks before the match.

na, i thought the 0-0 was the year that the millwallfan is talking about. there was a fair bit of trouble in the ground and flares and chairs were thrown. also the police let us all out at the same time cos s. Bermondsey station was closed which caused more issues outside the ground.

the one before that was the 4-0. no real trouble apart from the scoreline and being kept in for 20 minutes.... joke is I think we would of all been home before any millwall fans got out....
  • @Clem_Snide totally not on topic, but you wouldnt want 2 spares for that game would you fv?.

Thanks for the offer, but its just me and my daughter for this one. The family enclosure tickets are too good a price not to do it. I think @ricky_otto was looking at going so he might want them. He's in Benidorm at the moment so don't exepect to hear anytime soon!
  • no worries mate £52.00 for the pair is what i paid just looking to get rid if anyone else is interested as i cant make it.

Don't confuse him. He is having a little nap now after the feeding time at the zoo.
  • Passing on the England game - besides I'll probably be in hospital having a liver transplant if the last few days are anything to go by.
  • Think after a few years ago when it went a bit pear shaped inside and outside the ground you will never get the full allocation again. Shame really as now Lewisham nick knows what every over police force has to go through week in week out.

Are you saying Charlton are the most violent team that Lewisham plod have handled?
  • Sponsored links:

• Think after a few years ago when it went a bit pear shaped inside and outside the ground you will never get the full allocation again. Shame really as now Lewisham nick knows what every over police force has to go through week in week out.

Are you saying Charlton are the most violent team that Lewisham plod have handled?
    Trying to see where I actually stated that. Read the post again and think about it.
  • Going to England vs Malta that day so hopefully it'll be re-arranged. Assuming we have the same 3 called up I can't see Slade going ahead with the game.

Same here, would prefer to have a few beers before the England game and not rush.
  • normally go but flying to Cyprus on the 8th. Wasn't particularly bothered as I'd only see a defeat whenever it's played.

why else would they build the largest police station in Europe knowing we were on our way down the leagues to face our old foe?

Pot kettle black. To think you got the neck to make such a statement confirms how thick your lot really are.
    To be honest mate, your post has confirmed how thick you are. Where have I accused anyone of anything? I'm just stating why you won't get the bottom tier.

If a club CAN sell out the bottom tier in a fairly quick time, and there's no history of trouble from said fans or intelligence that there could be, then said club usually get offered the bottom tier. As soon as there's any trouble involving those fans then that right will be taken away in future fixtures. And there was trouble from Charlton fans that day. I was in my mates box which was right next to the away end and saw it all unfold right in front of my eyes. I'm not saying Millwall fans never cause trouble. Of course not. Just that day Charlton fans did too. Get that? Easy isn't it once you actually engage your brain.

And Correct @Karim_myBagheri , that was the the 0-0 game. I'll always remember it as I've never seen fans celebrate a nil nil draw with such gusto in all my life.
  • edited September 2016

RedChaser said:

Damn, I'll be out of the country :smile: .

Bit drastic they ain't that scary anymore
    I know I went last season for the first time in about 40 years much against my better judgement, when we somehow managed to snatch a 1-2 defeat from the jaws of victory. My days of being herded like cattle are long gone.
  • edited September 2016

Everytime i say to myself, "this time, for the love of God, this time..."

And everytime it's like you've just eaten a shit sandwich!

But

"This time, for the love of God, this time..."

You don't stil get behind your sofa until the games finished though do you Soapy :wink: .
  • edited September 2016
    Remember 0-0 was a huge improvement for us...
  • Sponsored links:

To be honest mate, your post has confirmed how thick you are. Where have I accused anyone of anything? I'm just stating why you won't get the bottom tier.

If a club CAN sell out the bottom tier in a fairly quick time, and there's no history of trouble from said fans or intelligence that there could be, then said club usually get offered the bottom tier. As soon as there's any trouble involving those fans then that right will be taken away in future fixtures. And there was trouble from Charlton fans that day. I was in my mates box which was right next to the away end and saw it all unfold right in front of my eyes. I'm not saying Millwall fans never cause trouble. Of course not. Just that day Charlton fans did too. Get that? Easy isn't it once you actually engage your brain.

And Correct @Karim_myBagheri , that was the the 0-0 game. I'll always remember it as I've never seen fans celebrate a nil nil draw with such gusto in all my life.
    You've never seen a team with such a poor record in a derby game lol. Although I actually haven't seen a team celebrate a nil nil draw as much as your fans when we had Peters in charge, So we're even/drawing.
  • RedChaser said:

Everytime i say to myself, "this time, for the love of God, this time..."

And everytime it's like you've just eaten a shit sandwich!

But

"This time, for the love of God, this time..."

You don't stil get behind you're sofa until the games finished though do you Soapy :wink: .
    Been there since the fixtures were released!

You've never seen a team with such a poor record in a derby game lol. Although I actually haven't seen a team celebrate a nil nil draw as much as your fans when we had Peters in charge, So we're even/drawing.
    Think that was more rapturous laughter and p**s taking at the fact that you'd just missed an absolute gilt edged chance to FINALLY beat us in the dying seconds, but fluffed it, as opposed to 'celebrating' a nil nil draw.

As the final whistle went at the nil nil at the den you actually started cheering and jumping about like you'd won! I actually saw blokes turn and hug each other. I was baffled. I thought I'd missed a goal or something while I was in the bog and you had actually beat us 1 nil.

Anyway, looking forward to this one coming up. We was poor on Saturday. Play like that and you've got more than half a chance of beating us. I'll be taking my youngest boy. Might dive straight across London and watch the England game that evening.

Think that was more rapturous laughter and p**s taking at the fact that you'd just missed an absolute gilt edged chance to FINALLY beat us in the dying seconds, but fluffed it, as opposed to 'celebrating' a nil nil draw.

As the final whistle went at the nil nil at the den you actually started cheering and jumping about like you'd won! I actually saw blokes turn and hug each other. I was baffled. I thought I'd missed a goal or something while I was in the bog and you had actually beat us 1 nil.

Anyway, looking forward to this one coming up. We was poor on Saturday. Play like that and you've got more than half a chance of beating us. I'll be taking my youngest boy. Might dive straight across London and watch the England game that evening.

Bollocks!
    :smiley:

• I don't know if I can take the waiting behind an hour after another inept performance

As I said. Where does it state in post that Charlton are the worst fans Lewisham Nick have handled?? It doesn't does it?? What it states it makes a change for your old bill to do a bit of work rather than the old bill when over the country when your mob decide to make themselves look idiots or you start fighting each other.
    So that makes me the thick one does it?
  • edited September 2016

apparently both clubs want the game to go on a saturday because of financial reasons would imagine the gate will be less on a tuesday night, 2000 does seem a small allocation?, at least we might sell it out, hopefully we dont give them the whole jimmy seed although not like fuck face to miss out on a financial gain.

As I said. Where does it state in post that Charlton are the worst fans Lewisham Nick have handled?? It doesn't does it?? What it states it makes a change for your old bill to do a bit of work rather than the old bill when over the country when your mob decide to make themselves look idiots or you start fighting each other.
    This is much better form than you digging out fellow Addicks :wink: .

Lol, you've got your conversation with SLL mixed up with mine. I haven't even mentioned Lewisham nick! All I was talking about is why Charlton won't get the bottom tier this season. You really aren't the sharpest tool are you mate. Oh the irony lol
  • edited September 2016

apparently both clubs want the game to go on a saturday because of financial reasons would imagine the gate will be less on a tuesday night, 2000 does seem a small allocation?, at least we might sell it out, hopefully we dont give them the whole jimmy seed although not like fuck face to miss out on a financial gain.

Lol, you've got your conversation with SLL mixed up with mine. I haven't even mentioned Lewisham nick! All I was talking about is why Charlton won't get the bottom tier this season. You really aren't the sharpest tool are you mate. Oh the irony lol
    You jumped on the back of the thread though right ?No doubt you are both up the probation office together with your fag behind your ears.