Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Members of East Kent Addicks to meet KM and other Senior Club personnel at 1.00 on Sat 27 August

Comments

• edited September 2016

AshBurton said:

The club's PR reads like someone has remembered, at the last minute, to search and replace "the South Stand" in Cojones' draft with "the JIMMY SEED STAND" (in very shouty capitals). And quick, ring up one of his relatives and get a quote.

Actually JS's and the museum had been pushing for some action on this and the Sam Bartram stand entrance.

Club need to actually DO SOMETHING before claiming credit but even then they should have done it with out prombting and paid for it.

Put your money where your mouth is, Daisy.
    Have Bromley Addicks asked for Meire to come on our terms to Bromley?

I do not think squirrel face would be very comfortable with an 'away fixture'.
  • sammy391 said:

Target 20k have started a poll on Twitter A should the east / west stand be named after Alan curbishley?

Another very important issue under this ownership.

These people are an embarrassment, and either simple or just crave attention.
  • Sponsored links:

• Working with fans. To fix a sign. Hmmm, nothing can go wrong now.

• Aside from this, let airman ask all the questions!

• mrbligh said:

Every single FOOL that contributes 1p towards the club in any way is part of the problem. If you are willing to fund our debacle you are part of it

So I'm a FOOL and part of the problem because I buy a match ticket?

• We are now talking about signage and naming stands. Shouldn't someone in the SMT delegate the trivial or is this, as I suspect, just another method of deflecting the real issues?
  • Swisdom said:

Disappointed about some of the responses here.

People have complained about it on twitter, the museum have complained about it and Target20k raised it and it's now being addressed. Why the negative comments toward Target20k?

Of course this isn't going to suddenly bring in 10,000 extra fans but it goes some way towards showing the club is listening to the fans. Small steps and all that

I am surprised that you don't understand why there are negative comments on the story or T20k.

I thought the reasons were obvious.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2016
    Sad to say but I have an image of puppets having an audience with and dancing to the tune of another puppet :open_mouth: .
  • People complained about something - it's been acted upon - people complain it's being acted upon.

What's the fucking point

Everybody knows this will not bring an additional 10 or 15,000 fans through the door that will take a lot more time and effort. What is the harm in getting a few quick wins in in the meantime?
  • Swisdom said:

People complained about something - it's been acted upon - people complain it's being acted upon.

What's the fucking point

Everybody knows this will not bring an additional 10 or 15,000 fans through the door that will take a lot more time and effort. What is the harm in getting a few quick wins in in the meantime?

But it's not a win is it? It's a con.

Unless you are telling us this news is a win because the SMT has accepted there is no such stand as the South Stand.
  • kentred2 said:

Swisdom said:

People complained about something - it's been acted upon - people complain it's being acted upon.

What's the fucking point

Because the quick win is for the regime!
    This, this and this!