Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Letters From Club - Agreed Behavioural Contracts ????

Comments

• Options
    This is massively working in our favour, talk about shoot themselves in the foot. Its all over Twitter and the internet now.Great Work Katrien
  • Options
    Haha yet another own goal by the club. Making massive waves.

KM you have done it again. Hahahahaha
  • Options
    Apologies if this has already been mentioned, a lot of comments on this to go through, but do we know what the 'comments on social media' they are referring to are?
  • Options

I know this was largely about what is said on social media but a protest involving fans with gaffa tape over their mouths looks more effective than gaffa taped keyboards

Or shoes
  • Options
    This guy who wrote the letter, is he new to the role?

The one thing I don't want to happen is this guy get completely ruined by this. This should fall firmly on the CEO and executive team. Yes it may have been a stupid thing to attach his name too, but surely any club correspondence gets signed off before being sent out.

I'm just saying it won't be nice for this guy if he's now a laughing stock etc, that needs to be firmly at the top. He's prob gonna lose his job as it is. That's enough
  • Options
    Speechless
  • Options
    KM, the clown who just can't stop giving.

You really should call it a day dearie, you'll never win you know.
  • Options
    I really don't get them, every time we have a bit of positive news, new signings, manager etc - they can't help themselves by completely screwing it up.
  • Options
    A friend in New Zealand just asked me about the letter. I can't believe how much more attention this is getting than Roland's 'some people want the club to fail' rant but I'm not complaining. The more people see what these owners are the more likely we are to get some proper ones in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Longtime fan and former fanzine editor, Andy Lopata's take on things: http://www.lopata.co.uk/blog/meet-football-club-who-think-they-control-what-fans-post-social-media
  • Options
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    cabbles said:

The one thing I don't want to happen is this guy get completely ruined by this. This should fall firmly on the CEO and executive team. Yes it may have been a stupid thing to attach his name too, but surely any club correspondence gets signed off before being sent out.

I'm just saying it won't be nice for this guy if he's now a laughing stock etc, that needs to be firmly at the top. He's prob gonna lose his job as it is. That's enough

I wouldn't worry to much about him mate he's only got himself to blame for putting his name to it and he's probably on a decent pension from his former employers anyway :open_mouth: .
  • Options
    milo said:

Essex_Al said:

CHG said:

Subordinate apologists, KM lap dogs, you carry on @Essex_Al

I'm a Sheltered Housing Manager for the elderly and I write behavioural letters all the time and call them in for a chat. Sweet and innocent pensioners, don't you believe it!

Just had visions of sheltered housing in Essex, Danny Dyer style.

Old fellers squaring up to each other over the prunes at breakfast, 'come on you mug', Dorris stepping in telling them both to 'jog on'.

Ray Winston's grandad turning to the old boy by the Stanner stairlift 'where's your Zimmer?', 'what f-ing Zimmer?', 'this f-ing Zimmer'.
    Actually on occasions, that's not far from the truth!
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I'm not so sure our beloved leader can be blamed for this.

This guy was ex-plod of a fairly senior rank. He will be well used to running his fiefdom with a rod of iron. It comes as quite a culture shock to retired officers when they have to go off and do a job elsewhere. It takes some quite a while to realise they are now just a small fish in a big pond rather than running their own nick.

I would not be at all surprised if this was not his own "initiative".

• Options
    So no negative comments on social media Katrien , can I wear my protest shirt please ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafcfan said:

cabbles said:

This guy was ex-plod of a fairly senior rank. He will be well used to running his fiefdom with a rod of iron. It comes as quite a culture shock to retired officers when they have to go off and do a job elsewhere. It takes some quite a while to realise they are now just a small fish in a big pond rather than running their own nick.

In the the unlikely event the club admit they have made a mistake then I'd imagine this is the angle they will take. Eager will probably be fired as a result.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

cabbles said:

Wonder if he thought to consult with Mick E first?

• Options
    I fully expect the recipient of the letter to wake up tomorrow morning next to a horse's head.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

I fully expect the recipient of the letter to wake up tomorrow morning next to a horse's head.

Unfair on that person to have to wake up to Katrien first thing!
  • Options
    Have to saying, I'm wetting myself reading this thread ... Life certainly isn't dull being a CAFC fan
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Agent fraeye to take care of "the problem"
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

cafcfan said:

cabbles said:

In the the unlikely event the club admit they have made a mistake then I'd imagine this is the angle they will take. Eager will probably be fired as a result.
    Absolutely unfit for his job on this evidence. Still thinks he's a copper rather than a jumped up H&S Officer. Shows all the disdain of fans required by Duchatelet so will probably be promoted rather than sacked.
  • Options

I would be staggered if this action was taken without the knowledge of th SMT ....... Mind you I am staggered by a lot of what goes on the club these days...