Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's also back as well.....................Match Thread Addicks v's Bury 6/8/16

Comments

• 19 mins - Another Bury corner - #cafc #buryfc
  • 19 mins - Rudd punches clear before a wild effort well over from distance from Bury - #cafc #buryfc
  • edited August 2016
    Commentators keep refering to the ageing Solly Eh?
  • They've got a big long through merchant, Jones.
  • De Vries has been injured for Forest so Stephen Henderson is coming on for them
  • 'Bury look more like a team, who know what they are doing with their pattern of play' & 'Bury particularly strong down their left side' 94.9 radio
  • At the match total dross...we're being over run in midfield. First shot after 21 mins tamely wide
  • 20 mins - Ajose gets down the right, pulls it back to Crofts who volleys wide - #cafc #buryfc
  • Addicks first attack, Ajose to Crofts who's effort was poor.
  • Going to complain to those who own CAFC player about this!!

I had loads of issues with CAFC Player so I cancelled a couple of years ago. Sad to see it still hasn't improved...
    To be fair it's been very stable for a while now. If they do get problems it's usually away from home and it's not to be unexpected when you have amateur broadcasters borrowing equipment, commentary space and isdn lines that and set up just before kick off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mellis shoots wide for Bury 8 Charlton players defending behind the ball.
  • 23 mins - Pearce was just all over a Bury player when a FK was lofted into our area - got away with it
  • Have we had a shot yet?
  • edited August 2016
    Good tackle by Fox to deny burst through by Danns.
  • Ive got Bury Player now
  • Ouch... Blackburn 0-3 Norwich!!
  • edited August 2016

Going to complain to those who own CAFC player about this!!

I had loads of issues with CAFC Player so I cancelled a couple of years ago. Sad to see it still hasn't improved...
    To be fair it's been very stable for a while now. If they do get problems it's usually away from home and it's not to be unexpected when you have amateur broadcasters borrowing equipment, commentary space and isdn lines that and set up just before kick off.
    When you say 'for a while' you mean pre-season, right? I had plenty of problems at the tail end of last season.

Also, Player is a paid for service, so I'm not sure the whole amateur broadcasters, borrowing equipment, really cuts it.
  • Holmes brought down free kick Charlton to cries of come on you reds.
  • Sponsored links:

• Owen Coyle could be in for an early hook from the Venkys!
  • Right addicks have a gk.....goes long....RJ clears second ball....ajose loses out....they have the ball.....and come forward..holmes has it now and attacks.....gets taken down...FK
  • edited August 2016
    Free kick headed clear by Bury.
  • This bury commentary is painful.
  • According to BBC we have had no decent possession; but looking for long ball to Novak and Ajose. However not being troubled much defensively
  • FK taken....in it comes from Holmes....they clear.....Foley wins it....
  • Peter_G said:

Owen Coyle could be in for an early hook from the Venkys!

Wouldnt be at all surprised.

AWFUL signing
  • Oops Henderson has just conceded against Burton Albion
  • They have the ball back.....Pearce concedes a throw
  • RedChaser said:

Commentators keep refering to the ageing Solly Eh? He wasn't on the team sheet!

Yes he was/is Red.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!