Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's also back as well.....................Match Thread Addicks v's Bury 6/8/16

Comments

• Im still getting nothing on CAFC Player, anyone getting it at all?

Nope :(. I tweeted Greg Stubley to let him know there's a problem. Presumably technical difficulties.
  • I'd imagine Lookman not starting is more tactical than anything. Playing two wingers away from home when your two centre mids are slow could mean we get overrun a little. Foley adds that extra protection to the defence.

Maybe so but I'm not sure I like the tactic of not playing your best player.
  • edited August 2016

Thanks for the comments guys, my heart has taken a turn for the worse over recent weeks, I'll be back in hospital I guess in September or October for another heart procedure. I could really do with the Addicks causing me as less stress as possible, but I think that's a big ask!!
    There will be games I wont be able to do (holiday in September), but I hope to do as many as possible during the season.

Thanks for the commentary RM & very best wishes for Sept / Oct.
  • Let's be honest slade has gone for a draw to start us off solidly and with more arrivals will become more adventurous. Lookman will come on. Suspect the bench is a reminder to those above that our squad is still threadbare.
  • First time Novak and Ajose have played together?
  • Valley11 said:

First time Novak and Ajose have played together?

Other than I think 45 mins at Welling, haha!
  • Hi all, I may not be able to complete the match thread today, I'm getting nothing on CAFC player, it would appear there are technical difficulties somewhere. I may just have to copy and past any tweets that happen. I cant get Radio London here in Leicestershire.
  • All fine our end regarding CAFCPlayer. Believe there is a service error at the moment (shock). Frustrating!
  • All fine our end regarding CAFCPlayer. Believe there is a service error at the moment (shock). Frustrating!

Start as you mean to continue :)

Ok @StubleyAddick - thanks for letting us know mate
  • Sponsored links:

• With the money this owner has, there's no excuse for having such a lightweight squad at the start of the season.
  • Good morning RM. All the best for the new season and watch that old ticker. :-)

Typical. First game back and CAFCPlayer is fucked up.

• RM go to BBC web site-radio-local-BBC Radio London and you should be able to pick up commentary. I am listening on my lap top whilst typing this.
  • Dansk_Red said:

RM go to BBC web site-radio-local-BBC Radio London and you should be able to pick up commentary. I am listening on my lap top whilst typing this.

Ok i'll give it a try, thanks
  • limeygent said:

With the money this owner has, there's no excuse for having such a lightweight squad at the start of the season.

There is if you have no interest in success on the pitch and are bottom line obsessed :disappointed:
  • RM - the bury one works , not ideal I know but u can log into player with your normal log in strange accents though :)
  • Ok im on Radio London commentary....teams are out now
  • CH4RLTON said:

RM - the bury one works , not ideal I know but u can log into player with your normal log in strange accents though :)

Plus lots of gloating by the end.
  • Sorry RM they have removed commentary.
  • Bloody hell now Radio London on the laptop has been taken off due to contractual reasons!!! Bugger me!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• KICK-OFF | Bury get us underway! COME ONNNNNNNN!
  • Im copying tweets thats all I can do sorry guys
  • Wtf?! How can I listen to this using modern-day methods?
  • 2' Good claim from Declan Rudd to pluck Craig Jones' cross out of the air #cafc #CAFCLive
  • edited August 2016
    Bury player is working, same login details as Cafc player

http://www.player.buryfc.co.uk/live-matches#
  • 4 mins - First attack from the reds, Holmes' cross is well overhit though and out for a GK - #cafc #buryfc
  • Just the Bury Player then. What's going on with our one! Conspiracy theories anyone?
  • The bury commentary is dogshit, flares on the pitch already
  • Watching Everton v Espanyol if anyone wants updates? ;)
  • Paint thrown on the pitch??
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!