Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's also back as well.....................Match Thread Addicks v's Bury 6/8/16

Comments

• throw taken....we concede another
  • This bury commentary is so biased
  • edited August 2016
    Swerving shot by Ajose keeper parried but whistle gone anyway for offside.
  • they have the ball....and push forward.....Rojo tackles hard...we break..Holmes....crosses....they clear....we get it back...Ajose shoots...parried away....Novak offside
  • Going to complain to those who own CAFC player about this!!

I had loads of issues with CAFC Player so I cancelled a couple of years ago. Sad to see it still hasn't improved...
    To be fair it's been very stable for a while now. If they do get problems it's usually away from home and it's not to be unexpected when you have amateur broadcasters borrowing equipment, commentary space and isdn lines that and set up just before kick off.
    When you say 'for a while' you mean pre-season, right? I had plenty of problems at the tail end of last season.

Also, Player is a paid for service, so I'm not sure the whole amateur broadcasters, borrowing equipment, really cuts it.
    I listen every week and had lots of problems a couple of years ago but usually get 90 mins uninterrupted for the last couple of seasons. You might pay for it but the guys doing the actual work at the grounds are not getting paid. If the problem is with the central al servers then that's not okay, but as the Bury commentary was working that doesn't suggest it was the problem here.
  • Oops Henderson has just conceded against Burton Albion

Not sure what he was doing for the corner and now conceded again
  • Forest losing 1-2 to Burton, who is Forest goalkeeper?
  • Charlton coming more into the game and with the few chances created the better ones.
  • Ajose hand balls...but ref gives advantage to Bury.....holmes has it....solly...tackled....crofts gets it back but ends up back with bury
  • Going to complain to those who own CAFC player about this!!

I had loads of issues with CAFC Player so I cancelled a couple of years ago. Sad to see it still hasn't improved...
    To be fair it's been very stable for a while now. If they do get problems it's usually away from home and it's not to be unexpected when you have amateur broadcasters borrowing equipment, commentary space and isdn lines that and set up just before kick off.
    When you say 'for a while' you mean pre-season, right? I had plenty of problems at the tail end of last season.

Also, Player is a paid for service, so I'm not sure the whole amateur broadcasters, borrowing equipment, really cuts it.
    I listen every week and had lots of problems a couple of years ago but usually get 90 mins uninterrupted for the last couple of seasons. You might pay for it but the guys doing the actual work at the grounds are not getting paid. If the problem is with the central al servers then that's not okay, but as the Bury commentary was working that doesn't suggest it was the problem here.
    I don't think the people doing the commentary are to blame, but I pay for a service, the fact that the company I pay don't pay their staff is neither here nor there, it's not good enough.

It's 2016 and the game is in Bury, not Mars!
  • Sponsored links:

• solly now concedes a throw
  • Bury commentary is crap...all they do is moan
  • Fox wins a gk.....
  • RedChaser said:

Commentators keep refering to the ageing Solly Eh? He wasn't on the team sheet!

Yes he was/is Red.
    Yep cheers duly edited.
  • Rudd sends it long....they clear....and come forward....we concede a fk....they are moaning all the time about fouls
  • Rochdale 1- 1Peterborough
  • Free kick Bury 30 yards out Mellis and Clark over ball.
  • Over the angle of post and bar to ironic cheers.
  • Bury fk.....taken......in it comes....shot over the bar....addicks gk
  • Scunthrope 0-1Bristol Rovers
    Southend 1-0 Gills
  • Sponsored links:

• Rudd takes the gk.....35 mins gone.....Rojo....goes long....they win it back...holmes now gets it and concedes a throw
  • Novak to Ajose cleared, Foley miscontrols scrappy from both sides.
  • Oxford1-0 Chesterfield
  • throw taken....foley has it.....Rojo....to holmes....into the box....they clear again and push forward.....fox has it....and wins a throw
  • Forest's substitute goalie has a had a stormer of a first 10 mins.
  • throw taken....they win it...shot comes in ....addicks gk
  • Rochdale 2-1 Peterborough
  • Bolton 1Sheff Utd 0
  • Rudd goes long......they win it back again...and come forward...JJ concedes a fk
  • hope im not cursing this but our defence and keeper looks very good at this level we just need some pace in midfield i hope Slade realises how glaringly obvious this is
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!