Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's also back as well.....................Match Thread Addicks v's Bury 6/8/16

edited August 2016 in General Charlton
Well good afternoon all and I hope you had a good break from the Addicks over the last 3 months. We are still in the throws of summer and yet here we go again!! Will this season be the polar opposite of last season and we get promoted? Has our new British manager brought in the right type of player? How many more will we see before 31/8/16?
So here we go, optimism from most addicks fans for a good and successful season, lets hope that today starts with 3 points. As usual I'll bring you the teams as soon as I have them....but for the first time this season................COYR's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Let's go, RM! Hope you are well?
  • Afternoon RM. COYR!
  • Oh sweet, sweet fix of mine!

How you feeling RM?
  • Beers in the fridge, CAFCPlayer loaded.

The start of the season is here, COYRs.
  • Sun, beers and BBQ in full flow.. Don't ruin it charlton!
  • edited August 2016
    Afternoon all. Myself and Liam Happe are on commentary duty for CAFCPlayerHD. Hope to be on air at 2:30ish.

Any comments or questions do tweet either @CAFCPlayerHD or my personal account @GregStubley3 and I will try and read them out - more specifically about the game or how pre-season has gone if poss!
  • Thanks for the comments guys, my heart has taken a turn for the worse over recent weeks, I'll be back in hospital I guess in September or October for another heart procedure. I could really do with the Addicks causing me as less stress as possible, but I think that's a big ask!!
    There will be games I wont be able to do (holiday in September), but I hope to do as many as possible during the season.

Get well soon bud! Some things far more important than football.
  • Missed these. Good to seed you back RM. Hope everything goes well with your heart in the next few months. .
  • Sponsored links:

• Good evening all from Perth, Australia. Great to have you back for the match thread RM!! I hope your health improves soon mate.
  • All the best, Red, though doubt you can count on cafc to keep things stress-free xx
  • Evening all let's hope for a good start and looking forward to your updates RM and as someone who had heart problems take it easy and get well soon
  • Good luck on the health front RM. off we go again.
  • All the best, Red, though doubt you can count on cafc to keep things stress-free xx

Yeah its a big ask!!!
  • Good to have you back RM.

Best wishes for your health - we need you hale and hearty.
  • Harry Lennon ‏@HLennon94 12s13 seconds ago Romford, London
    Gutted not to be fit for first game of the season today but all the best to the lads away at Bury!
  • Good afternoon RM
  • Very best wishes for your health, let's hope Charlton win every game, until your procedure
  • Good luck RM, it's amazing what they can do these days. Hope a nice easy win will help
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton starting XI at Bury: Rudd, Fox, Foley, Jackson, Crofts, Ajose, Holmes, Pearce, Solly, Fox, Novak
  • Thanks red for the match thread
    think im going to struggle to show to much interest in bury away though while sitting round the pool in greece surrounded by bikini clad bronzed babes!
    Thanks anyway
  • Rudd
    Solly ... Johnson ... Pearce ... Fox
    Foley ... Jackson ... Crofts ... Holmes
    Novak ... Ajose

Is what you'd expect
  • Jacko left mid then with look man on the bench. Ffs
  • Lookman off then...
  • edited August 2016
    The pace in the middle is unreal. Need at least 4 more based on that. The bench is probably one the weakest in the league.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!