Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's also back as well.....................Match Thread Addicks v's Bury 6/8/16

Comments

• BBC saying Pearce and Johnson best players for CAFC.
  • fk taken....in it comes from the left....pearce clears.....they get it back again....and come forward.....shot is saved by Rudd
  • Rudd goes long again.....Solly has it....and wins a throw
  • Seems like we are just going to have to wait until the squad is actually finished, until then we will be hard to break down.
  • throw taken....but we now concede a throw
  • The combination of this game and the two guys commentating, this is turning into a thoroughly depressing evening.
  • Sounds like it's crying out for a bit of Lookmans pace out wide
  • throw taken....they now win a fk....taken....addicks gk
  • edited August 2016
    Rudd kicks long Soares heads out, Solly to Holmes Solly overlap but taken easily by their keeper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rudd takes the gk.....goes long
  • edited August 2016
    Missing Cousins big time.
    Need Lookman on.
  • Things breaking down in Charlton midfield according to 94.9.
  • We can't string more than a few passes together. It's crap
  • they have the ball and attack....we have a throw.....taken..they win it back
  • CH4RLTON said:

hope im not cursing this but our defence and keeper looks very good at this level we just need some pace in midfield i hope Slade realises how glaringly obvious this is

I'm sure 'big Russ' knows exactly what we need. I like the way he said that we need the right sort of player and ones that WANT to be at Charlton and play for our once great club!! He reminded me of Chris Powell when he was building his squad to win the league...............
    COYR.......
  • Rojo clears long and out for a throw
  • Come on you mighty Reds!
  • edited August 2016
    Rochdale 2-2 Peterborough
  • holmes to croft....but out for a throw to them
  • Sponsored links:

• Is player working yet?
  • throw taken....they win it...but offside
  • Is player working yet?

Only Bury commentary
  • CH4RLTON said:

hope im not cursing this but our defence and keeper looks very good at this level we just need some pace in midfield i hope Slade realises how glaringly obvious this is

I'd be shocked if he didn't know that already
  • Southend 1 -1 Gills
  • vff said:

Things breaking down in Charlton midfield according to 94.9.

Well colour me gobsmacked.

Hi, Red, all the best to you mate. Might write that mail to you about our dog now, to take my mind off this depressing litany of footballing crap.

• Holmes has the ball....tackled....fox back to rudd....he goes long....JJ....fox....rudd......they clear...and come forward...solly concedes a throw
  • Magennis not in the Kilmarnock squad today...
  • throw taken...1 minute added time.....ajose to novak...wins a throw
  • 0-0 HT Very scrappy first half, plenty of effort from both teams, midfield congested but not much decent fooball being played. Solly having a poor game according to their commentators.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!