Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bury v Charlton Athletic | Sat 06 Aug | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

12345679»

Comments

• Saga Lout said:

Fucking hell - 8 pages for a preview thread! Some of us sure are lost without our football fix!

I predict an 8-0 win for Charlton and the collapse of CARD.

and Roland celebrates:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NUmsSRVP8s
  • Novak is playing with plastic cast. Hand hasn't healed at all.

Texeira has not travelled and will probably be off soon.

• 2-1. To Charlton. But if we do slip up today I don't think it will be anything to panic about. Given the transition over the summer a dodgy few weeks wouldn't be a total suprise. September onwards will define our season and I expect Slade to keep us in an around the play off positions.
  • So if someone gets a knock in warm up we have to put Phillips an Mitov on the bench? Or just have six subs. Or put someone with no squad number on the bench?
  • Shirt numbers have to given to the Football League so no extras today.
  • Is the social club at Bury's ground letting Addicks in ? One of our party has a Charlton shirt on
  • 2-0 to Charlton, but I'm usually wrong.
  • Redhenry said:

Novak is playing with plastic cast. Hand hasn't healed at all.

Massive credit to him, thought this match would come a week too early.

That said, I don't really see how getting stuck into Kay and Barnett for 90 minutes is going to help it heal...

Him playing is a huge difference for me, I really didn't fancy our chances without him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Crusty54 said:

Shirt numbers have to given to the Football League so no extras today.

Genuinely strange we didn't at least give Hanlan a number. Surely he would be on the bench if someone has to drop out, or if Nowak wouldn't have been able to play. I'm assuming Umerah is still recovering from the huge gash in his leg that was only a booking.
  • se9addick said:

Is the social club at Bury's ground letting Addicks in ? One of our party has a Charlton shirt on

According to a retweet I saw yesterday from Bury FC, then yes.
  • DA9 said:

se9addick said:

Is the social club at Bury's ground letting Addicks in ? One of our party has a Charlton shirt on

According to a retweet I saw yesterday from Bury FC, then yes.
    I'll take that as a yes then
  • se9addick said:

Sorry mate he will have to take his top off .
  • There loads of charlton in hear with tops on
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!