Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland at Charlton today

Comments

• How many there so far?

Disappointing hopefully more will turn up
  • I wonder if they'll let me use the toilet..

Tell 'em the NHS call centre has asked you to provide a specimen.

A lung or kidney from Roland should suffice.
    Won't be a heart, will it!
  • Suspect he'll sack Riga when Jose says he wants some control over signings, sack a few hard working but relatively junior staff and tell Katrien not to fill the vacant posts of Head of Comms or Head of Commercial to save a few ££.

He'll set a very low budget and issue some other ridiculous and unworkable orders that Katrien, Tony and David will just respond to wiyh "yes, sir great idea sir, you are a visionary" until they talk to the few remaining staff and realise that Roland's idea are unworkable and don't actually save any money in the long term but Katrien will insist that the plans are carried out regardless because Roland's word is her command.

All these guesses !

But I know he's here to attend the Sponsors' dinner tonight.....

What a pity that CL haven't sponsored anyone this season !

:smile:

Hi Fanny, do you know for certain that he will be there tonight? It starts at 6pm.
  • From Louis Sealey ‏@LouisSealey

Top work! Give him hell!
  • Refused entry great photos
  • Suspect he'll sack Riga when Jose says he wants some control over signings, sack a few hard working but relatively junior staff and tell Katrien not to fill the vacant posts of Head of Comms or Head of Commercial to save a few ££.

He'll set a very low budget and issue some other ridiculous and unworkable orders that Katrien, Tony and David will just respond to wiyh "yes, sir great idea sir, you are a visionary" until they talk to the few remaining staff and realise that Roland's idea are unworkable and don't actually save any money in the long term but Katrien will insist that the plans are carried out regardless because Roland's word is her command.

All these guesses !

But I know he's here to attend the Sponsors' dinner tonight.....

What a pity that CL haven't sponsored anyone this season !

:smile:

Hi Fanny, do you know for certain that he will be there tonight? It starts at 6pm.
    Sorry, Jorge, I have no idea but highly unlikely , I think.

• Lock them in!
  • Sponsored links:

• Lock them in!

This would be HILARIOUS.
  • If you lock them in, dont forget to record a video of them trying to break the chain.

Can report them for damaging your property then!!
  • Has that banner shrunk in the wash or is it the @Falconwood1 version
  • Lock them in!

This would be HILARIOUS.
    Would love to read the club statement after that one!

• Well done
  • Careful here. Driving past the banner at speed while muttering will count in Roland's book as engaging with fans.
  • Assume the blinds are down ... or that Roland is well away from the West Stand
  • Sterling work The Banner Four :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• RD has given the fans the slip, sneaked out the other exit. Just him being aware that they were there is a start.
  • Chizz said:

Lock them in!

This would be HILARIOUS.
    Would love to read the club statement after that one!

"... help..."
    in Katrien's best Olive Oil impression, followed by Tony big bollox saying 'ack ack ack I'll saves ya Katrien'
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Refused entry great photos

tell them you want to renew your season ticket, see what happens then
  • edited April 2016
    Pfft
  • @ louisSealey Fans now being let in. Banner displayed in front of the West Stand. #cafc

I take it two sheds has left the building then?
  • 3blokes said:

Sterling work The Banner Four :-)

Er...Banner Six now ;-)

• Apparently left by the other exit and now on his way to Central London for more meetings. According to various people on twitter