Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland at Charlton today

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Redrobo said:

RedChaser said:

All joking and in fighting aside well done to anyone who can get to the ground today to make their feelings known. I'd be there as would thousands of others if they could but it's just impossible for me at such shirt notice.

Good luck stay safe, within the law and give em hell.

You need to have a spare washed and ironed just in case. We will not accept this excuse again.☺
    Sorted, damned predictor text :blush: .
  • He's queuing outside the ticket office to pick up his Germoloids Cream
  • Since February Mr Rant has been over to the Valley on a regular basis (At least once a week, but not on a matchday). Who knows what today's visit is about, but an ideal opportunity (if able) to pop down to SE7 to see if he pokes his head out.
  • cafc-west said:

Maybe he's over to fire Katrien. After relegation, declining ticket sales, merchandise sales, commercial mis-management, ongoing protests and everything else - there must be a fall guy (or girl) ...

No, he'll be over to tell Katrien who she has to fire, the cowardly fucker isn't going to face up to the reality of the consequences of his actions himself.

• {...} As Roland is here I'm expecting another disjointed statement saying 'the Customers have got what they wanted. Relegation' {...}
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

seth plum said:

OK. Is anybody able to get to the Valley this morning? 10.30? 11?
    Anybody got a sign?
    I will participate.

There was a big bright star in the sky last night Seth :wink: .
    What are the chances of finding three wise men?

Anyone... Anyone...
  • What we need is a 'block his exit Policy', to keep Henry happy
  • can't get down there as I'm on crutches,

Cajones send the heavies round after your MP meddling?

• edited April 2016

So all you lot going to Belgium this weekend might end up on the same Eurostar as him?

That would be amazing. Gods onside and all that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

What we need is a 'block his exit Policy', to keep Henry happy

What slip imodium into his tea?
  • This needn't be so short noticed. Surely someone in the club can leak his diary?
  • can't get down there as I'm on crutches,

Cajones send the heavies round after your MP meddling?

hehe - much duller than that, sadly. Watch the manhole covers near The Valley, mind :-(
  • kentred2 said:

This needn't be so short noticed. Surely someone in the club can leak his diary?

It's probably just pages of love hearts with "RD + KM 4EVA" written in the middle
  • Meet at club shop.
  • Whose got the eggs?
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Meet at club shop.

What's the plans? How many are there?
    I have work at 2 so need to make my mind up.
  • We are waiting for more pll 12pm we will protest