Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland at Charlton today

Roland has been spotted at Charlton today. No suggestion he's here for anything other than usual business but thought people might be interested.

Comments

• Would love it if there was an impromptu demo. Sadly I can't get out of work today.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

If this is real we need to get people down there!!!

100%, Crispy lives in Charlton and walks past the ground to the station.

He saw him last time he was here too.
  • Crispy. Great name.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Here we go again encouraging others to do what you wont!.
  • Sponsored links:

• C4FC4L1f3 said:

No ifs, no buts, no excuses!
    Ha ha would you like a free lol?
  • Hope some South Eastern displaced train crews/signalling/wrong type of rain issues really ruin his day later.

Hell I'll go throw myself on the tracks at Charlton Station if it gives that cunt some moments of discomfort.

Go on then... Lead by example and throw yourself on those tracks ;)
  • Hope some South Eastern displaced train crews/signalling/wrong type of rain issues really ruin his day later.

Hell I'll go throw myself on the tracks at Charlton Station if it gives that cunt some moments of discomfort.

Can you make it after 8.45 though please as I need to get to work on time? Thanks in advance.
    Yes but if we all throw ourselves on the tracks before 8:45 you'll be late for work and it'll be another silent attack on your charming boss
  • Sponsored links:

• Meetings prospective buyers ...
  • Halix said:

Hope some South Eastern displaced train crews/signalling/wrong type of rain issues really ruin his day later.

Remember to take a note of the engine number as it goes over.
    And leave your flask and blanket on the platform as somebody might need them Saturday if it's a bit chilly.
  • J BLOCK said:

Meetings prospective buyers ...

One would hope so - but more likely to be here to carry out KM's appraisal and give her a pay rise for a job well done.

• I am normally okay to take a day off at short notice so would have got down there... Unfortunately today I have some pretty high level meetings where I am briefing the top dog so don't think I can bail on that!
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Lead by example and get down there then. Think your days of rallying the troops are done.
    I will indeed attend. Can you please sit on your computer all day and fish for cheap likes and LOLS that would greatly help the protest!

Are you there yet? If not, what's your ETA?
  • Hopefully he's here for the game on Saturday!
    Hopefully he's here to meet potential buyers!
  • Probably doing what every failing business has to do cost cutting.

He can go, He can go