Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland at Charlton today

Comments

• Off_it said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Off_it said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Off_it said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

If this is real we need to get people down there!!!

Lead by example and get down there then. Think your days of rallying the troops are done.
    I will indeed attend. Can you please sit on your computer all day and fish for cheap likes and LOLS that would greatly help the protest!

Are you there yet? If not, what's your ETA?
    Should be there for about 10-11 see you there mate :smile:
    Good for you. But I'm not going and I never said I was.

Don't forget to take some pictures and post them up on here. No ifs no buts.
    I should have guessed! Criticise inaction, yet never act yourself. That's lower than a coward!
    You what? You wanna watch yourself there sonny.

You fell off that high horse of yours once before in a big way and next time people might not be so forgiving in helping you back up again.

Feck me mate - at least C4FC4L1F3 is trying to do something positive - and you wanna have a go at him ! - whats your other CL name.... Dazzler21 ??!!
    What have you done recently for the 'cause' ?
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Off_it said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Off_it said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Off_it said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

If this is real we need to get people down there!!!

Lead by example and get down there then. Think your days of rallying the troops are done.
    I will indeed attend. Can you please sit on your computer all day and fish for cheap likes and LOLS that would greatly help the protest!

Are you there yet? If not, what's your ETA?
    Should be there for about 10-11 see you there mate :smile:
    Good for you. But I'm not going and I never said I was.

Don't forget to take some pictures and post them up on here. No ifs no buts.
    I should have guessed! Criticise inaction, yet never act yourself. That's lower than a coward!
    You what? You wanna watch yourself there sonny.

You fell off that high horse of yours once before in a big way and next time people might not be so forgiving in helping you back up again.

Yeah yeah yeah! I will win your charlton back for you mate at the valley and in Belgium!

You can have all the glory afterword sonny!!!

Bizarre.

Anyway didn't they lock the gates last time he visited?
  • and that is the problem, anybody who doesn't do what some people have done seem to get hit with the bat saying just this.
  • seth plum said:

I can get to the Valley. I have just got up mind, and have no banner and suchlike. Would prefer not to be the only one.
    Any suggestions?

Fast forward to 1.25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pA-7D07-Uw
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

Half tempted to leave work sick and pelt him with cups of piss and hard boiled eggs.

I like a nice hard boiled egg mashed with salad cream in a sandwich, hmmm yum yum :wink: .
    Bloody hell, I've not got time to make you lunch now! You should have said before I left the house this morning.

I can manage the cup of piss though.
    Nah you're alright I'm not dehydrating just yet :wink: .
  • Let's park the bitching for one day.

Those that can, seems like getting down there for 11 / lunchtime is the best bet. If they lock the car park gates then make sure you get photos of people locked out as there is huge mileage on the club locking it's gates on its supporters

This. Let's leave it today.
  • edited April 2016
    Suggest any of those able to get down there, get on Facebook and Twitter to try and drum up interest. Lunchtime is probably your best bet
  • Even if the gates are locked, you will be able to spot Roland - he'll be the one hiding behind the young woman who looks a bit like Pinocchio...
  • Can we please stop the in-fighting. Roland would love us to fall out amonst ourselves.
  • Sponsored links:

• Suggest anyone heading there from London does not use the Woolwich line.
  • Chizz said:

Is the ticket office open today?

Ha, good one :-)

• edited April 2016
    All joking and in fighting aside well done to anyone who can get to the ground today to make their feelings known. I'd be there as would thousands of others if they could but it's just impossible for me at such short notice.

Good luck stay safe, within the law and give em hell.
  • Hopefully there's a supermarket nearby that sells rotten eggs.
  • Chizz said:

Is the ticket office open today?

2 for 1 Thursday - Buy a ticket and get your corns sorted at the same time (along with sound advice regarding future footwear choices).

• Maybe he's over to fire Katrien. After relegation, declining ticket sales, merchandise sales, commercial mis-management, ongoing protests and everything else - there must be a fall guy (or girl) ...
  • RedChaser said:

All joking and in fighting aside well done to anyone who can get to the ground today to make their feelings known. I'd be there as would thousands of others if they could but it's just impossible for me at such shirt notice.

Good luck stay safe, within the law and give em hell.

You need to have a spare washed and ironed just in case. We will not accept this excuse again.☺