Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland at Charlton today

Comments

• sammy391 said:

Hopefully he's here for the game on Saturday!
    Hopefully he's here to meet potential buyers!

No chance of that. He will be on his toes and on the Eurostar by this evening. The fucking coward.
  • Is he here to interview the new chief scout!
  • Off_it said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

If this is real we need to get people down there!!!

Lead by example and get down there then. Think your days of rallying the troops are done.
    I will indeed attend. Can you please sit on your computer all day and fish for cheap likes and LOLS that would greatly help the protest!

Are you there yet? If not, what's your ETA?
    Should be there for about 10-11 see you there mate :smile:
  • bobmunro said:

I am normally okay to take a day off at short notice so would have got down there... Unfortunately today I have some pretty high level meetings where I am briefing the top dog so don't think I can bail on that!

Have the meeting and then get down there - Battersea to Charlton won't take you long.
    Work in Westminster. Meetings on and off all day.
  • edited April 2016

He's overseeing the application of Febreze to the sofa. There's no was he can trust KM now with that level of responsibility.

Maybe hes hoping to take it back for a refund.
  • Sponsored links:

• C4FC4L1f3 said:

Off_it said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

If this is real we need to get people down there!!!

Lead by example and get down there then. Think your days of rallying the troops are done.
    I will indeed attend. Can you please sit on your computer all day and fish for cheap likes and LOLS that would greatly help the protest!

Are you there yet? If not, what's your ETA?
    Should be there for about 10-11 see you there mate :smile:
    Good for you. But I'm not going and I never said I was.

Don't forget to take some pictures and post them up on here. No ifs no buts.
  • TelMc32 said:

I am normally okay to take a day off at short notice so would have got down there... Unfortunately today I have some pretty high level meetings where I am briefing the top dog so don't think I can bail on that!

Morning Latrien!! How was Dubai?? :wink:
    Walked into that didn't I!
  • Half tempted to leave work sick and pelt him with cups of piss and hard boiled eggs.

I like a nice hard boiled egg mashed with salad cream in a sandwich, hmmm yum yum :wink: .
  • mogodon said:

Presume he's come to tell Squirrel Face what a great job she's done and how much faith he has in her. Presume we need to prepare for another morale-boosting statement from him later? Odd how he came spare time to visit in his busy working week but not at weekends ...

Will KM even be in the office today? Maybe she's decided to take a couple of days off and go to sunny Sheringham instead? It's not as though she's got much to do ...
  • edited April 2016
    RedChaser said:

Half tempted to leave work sick and pelt him with cups of piss and hard boiled eggs.

I like a nice hard boiled egg mashed with salad cream in a sandwich, hmmm yum yum :wink: .
    Bloody hell, I've not got time to make you lunch now! You should have said before I left the house this morning.

I can manage the cup of piss though.
  • mogodon said:

Presume he's come to tell Squirrel Face what a great job she's done and how much faith he has in her. Presume we need to prepare for another morale-boosting statement from him later? Odd how he came spare time to visit in his busy working week but not at weekends ...

Will KM even be in the office today? Maybe she's decided to take a couple of days off from Naby Sarr and gone to see Teddy Sheringham instead? It's not as though she's got much to do ...
    Fixed
  • edited April 2016
    bobmunro said:

J BLOCK said:

Meetings prospective buyers ...

One would hope so - but more likely to be here to carry out KM's appraisal and give her a pay rise for a job well done.

There's only one rise the Douchbag will have in mind for her :blush: .
  • Sponsored links:

• OK. Is anybody able to get to the Valley this morning? 10.30? 11?
    Anybody got a sign?
    I will participate.
  • Can also get to the Valley - or Sparrows lane but more of us needed
  • bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

Have the meeting and then get down there - Battersea to Charlton won't take you long.
    Work in Westminster. Meetings on and off all day.
    My razor sharp wit is wasted on here.
    Just worked it out now.. feel like an idiot. Nothing out of the ordinary then.
  • seth plum said:

OK. Is anybody able to get to the Valley this morning? 10.30? 11?
    Anybody got a sign?
    I will participate.

There was a big bright star in the sky last night Seth :wink: .
  • seth plum said:

OK. Is anybody able to get to the Valley this morning? 10.30? 11?
    Anybody got a sign?
    I will participate.

Seth there are a few on whatsapp and stuff saying they will be attending.

I'm leaving in a bit just getting ready. I will try and get someone to bring a banner. I have my Roland out t-shirt that's about it.
  • edited April 2016
    SDAddick said:

seth plum said:

I can get to the Valley. I have just got up mind, and have no banner and suchlike. Would prefer not to be the only one.
    Any suggestions?

Change out of pyjamas and wait until morning glory subsides before leaving the house.
    Disagree. Nothing says "I fucking hate you" like turning up in your pajama onesie with half the backflap open.

You're a good man for volunteering.

If someone can skype me in I'm happy to chant and yell insults.
    You just want him to Skype you so you can see him with his back flap open.

perv.