Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland at Charlton today

Comments

• C4FC4L1f3 said:

We are waiting for more pll 12pm we will protest

Dam that's probably too late for me as I have to cycle in at half 12.

Take pictures. I just drove past - I can see the banner is at the ready.
  • edited April 2016
    Do we know how long he's going to be there for, or anything other than the fact he's there now?
  • On my way.
  • Meet at valley cafe please
  • edited April 2016
    LuckyReds said:

Only 45 minutes from Bromley South. I may be able to do this, I'll just check in on the girlfriend when I get back - as she's off work sick. If she's up and OK I'll head off.

and that is the problem, anybody who doesn't do what some people have done seem to get hit with the bat saying just this.

And it's fucking boring as hell. We're all in this together.
    208/261 bus to Lewisham, 380 to Sundorne Road/ 54 to Charlton Village.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Meet at valley cafe please

On a diet
  • Make sure you get photos/videos please guys
  • Halix said:

Has anyone got time to build a wicker man?

No chance have you seen the price of wicker nowadays. We may be able to knock up an unsold programme, and season ticket renewal application leaflet man though!
    Damn, I saw a bloke, a BLOKE, with a wicker basket on wheels at Victoria Station today. If only I'd known...
  • Sponsored links:

• Perhaps he's here as he intends to walk onto the pitch before the Brighton match to greet his adoring public !
  • 2 old bill walking towards the ground.. Could be unrelated..
  • Duchatelet is in town because he's read on Twitter than we've been relegated and he can't believe it's true. After all, he doesn't do failure
  • Gates being closed

Wankers.
  • LuckyReds said:

Only 45 minutes from Bromley South. I may be able to do this, I'll just check in on the girlfriend when I get back - as she's off work sick. If she's up and OK I'll head off.

and that is the problem, anybody who doesn't do what some people have done seem to get hit with the bat saying just this.

And it's fucking boring as hell. We're all in this together.
    208/261 bus to Lewisham, 380 to Sundorne Road/ 54 to Charlton Village.
    Good shout, TFL was suggesting a combo of trains and from what I gather the line at Charlton is messed up today.

I'm going to check on my girlfriend as she's off work ill, and depending upon how she is I may make a gander up there.
  • Suspect he'll sack Riga when Jose says he wants some control over signings, sack a few hard working but relatively junior staff and tell Katrien not to fill the vacant posts of Head of Comms or Head of Commercial to save a few ££.

He'll set a very low budget and issue some other ridiculous and unworkable orders that Katrien, Tony and David will just respond to wiyh "yes, sir great idea sir, you are a visionary" until they talk to the few remaining staff and realise that Roland's idea are unworkable and don't actually save any money in the long term but Katrien will insist that the plans are carried out regardless because Roland's word is her command.

All these guesses !

But I know he's here to attend the Sponsors' dinner tonight.....

What a pity that CL haven't sponsored anyone this season !

:smile:

• Sponsored links:

• Gates being closed

Storm it!
  • How many there so far?
  • iamdan said:

2 old bill walking towards the ground.. Could be unrelated..

Or it could be nepotism.
  • How many there so far?

• Suspect he'll sack Riga when Jose says he wants some control over signings, sack a few hard working but relatively junior staff and tell Katrien not to fill the vacant posts of Head of Comms or Head of Commercial to save a few ££.

But I know he's here to attend the Sponsors' dinner tonight.....

What a pity that CL haven't sponsored anyone this season !

:smile:

...will be interesting (amazing?) if RD does attend! Perhaps Belgian waffles on the menu? My chance to find out :-)
  • lock em in, lock em in, lock em in!