Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Meire Speaks - Club Statement

Comments

• There is so much i'd like to say in response to her statement but don't wish to embarrass myself.

How about a campaign requesting that she puts her money where her mouth is and makes an assurance that if we are not top 6 at Christmas, she will resign. That is if she is still charge going into new season. Bloody hope not!
  • Nug said:

Surely they must realise there is no going back, There is nothing they can do to turn this around for us or them. They've failed on the football side, failed with the fans, losing money hand over fist which is gonna get worse. Do the deal and piss off.

Of course they don't realise. They've failed to realise anything in the last 20 months.
  • Timing is an insult and the belief that they think they will be there to cock up next season too is frightening.
  • I would lol this but it's not even funny any more. Please for the love of god just fuck off
  • The relationship with the fans has deteriorated too far to ever be repaired.
  • Sponsored links:

• Baudelaire wrote.... '"The Belgians are fools, liars, and thieves... Here deceit is the rule and brings no dishonor... Don't ever believe what people say about the good nature of the Belgians. Ruse, defiance, false affability, crudeness, treachery - now all of that you can believe.'
    Good to see that you are keeping the stereotype going Katrien!
  • To be fair it's a well written, professional statement. However it is completely at odds with everything that's been happening at the club and therefore meaningless.

This was my second thought, with my first thought being "well, at least they didn't make it worse...yet."

Credit to the ghost writer they've gotten in.

It's so incredibly damning that these are considered "bonuses" for me.
  • "we want to work together with our supporters" - keep going the way you're going and you'll be lucky to have any supporters.
  • I suspect that article wasn't written last September.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    "Our club is in the hands of CEO who thinks negotiating with a player is ok by text"

"who has done her best to change the club colours and lied about Rolands interference with team selection"

Anyone know anything about this? First I've heard.
  • Sorry for the swears, but you love, can fuck right off
  • edited April 2016
    Ok Katrien, lets think, I'd better get this right...ok

We all acknowledge that this is a difficult time for the club, but I still found time to go on holiday to Dubai and had a great ......no, no, hold on that won't go down well.

Better replace that with some bland business speak about sharing the disappointment even though I don't give a toss. How about something like this meaningless shite?

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-charlton-athletic-relegation-to-league-one-3068129.aspx

and the picture of the corner flag always goes down well, lets use that again.
    Oh God, where is Mel Baroni when we need her?
  • edited April 2016
    Why don't you just fuck off you c**t.

Apologies for the c word
  • She's had that knocking around in Outlook for 2 years.

• Fairly standard PR speak.

It doesn't bother me to be honest, it's what all clubs stick out on these occasions.

• Think this thread could be a bit sweary :smiley:
  • She's a proper shithead.
  • Fairly standard PR speak.

It doesn't bother me to be honest, it's what all clubs stick out on these occasions.

Pretty poor to whack it out within the hour of the loss while the wound is still fresh. Also lines like this is no time for excuses, without any real reasonings or acceptance of what they have done - is patronising. Anyway, could pick holes in everything this regime does - pointless though in essence. We should use our energies thinking ways to embarrass those who are embarrassing us, and getting them from our Club.