Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Is that for real ?
  • Is that a Daily Mash article? I'd like them to list the mistakes they have made, see if there is any actual understanding there. Then piss off and die.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hey this is progress, a club statement that is actually attributed to one of the losers
  • Unbelievable. Does she really think they can rebuild? They have made so many mistakes they will never be trusted to run the club properly.
  • Half a season too late love.

Note the use of the deliberately sexist love. You've lost the right to be treated as a proper professional.
  • Sponsored links:

• The one good thing Karel Fraeye did was tell you that the fans deserved better and that you should resign. Take his advice now, there simply is no way back.
  • edited April 2016
    Pretty much copied and pasted from the Bolton site. But this reaction from KM confirms all hope is lost with her in charge
  • At first I was hurting, then that statement has just pissed me off. It was probably written days ago too, I just want them to fuck off so we can have our club back.
  • Bored of hearing they have learnt from mistakes. Do the right thing and resign
  • Christ all I can think off is that statement will be changed ever so slightly this time next year with her promising to work towards our promotion to league 1.

Bitch you and that cock roland have never learnt from your mistakes! what makes you think any of us believe you will start now?!