Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Options
    Zeke is an animal. Three TDs in the game and 1,000 total rushing yards in 9 games.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Fantastic to see The Raiders making a statement again after so long in the wilderness.
    Been my team since the days of the great coach and broadcaster John Madden.
    Lived in Palo Alto in those days(Mid 70's)....across the bay.
    My favourite player was Otis Sistrunk (University of Mars)......absolute monster, when Otis nailed you, you stayed nailed!
    He was the quintessential Raider!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Cowboys leading the way overall.

Denver 7-3 yet only 3rd in AFC WBest -

Still waiting for Raiders to let me down and implode.

• Options
    Pats disappointing last night, with a minute to go, 3 yards out with a couple of timeouts you should be able to punch in a TD, especially with a top 3 offense against a pretty meh defensive line.

Can't believe a Pats running back heads the league in touchdowns, but Blount is a beast
  • Options

Fantastic to see The Raiders making a statement again after so long in the wilderness.
    Been my team since the days of the great coach and broadcaster John Madden.
    Lived in Palo Alto in those days(Mid 70's)....across the bay.
    My favourite player was Otis Sistrunk (University of Mars)......absolute monster, when Otis nailed you, you stayed nailed!
    He was the quintessential Raider!

I still fancy Howie Long
  • Options
    I know my boys are having rather a poor season, but looking at our remaining games if we can turnover the Giants tonight I think we will win the division
  • Options
    You have got to play divisional games against Ravens twice and Steelers once though.
    Could be tight division that one.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    MrOneLung said:

You have got to play divisional games against Ravens twice and Steelers once though.
    Could be tight division that one.

Very close. Ravens top at 5-4 (although they've really blown some games), Steelers 4-5 and Bengals could go 4-4 tonight with a win.

I fancy the Ravens +1. That defence is slowly returning and while the offence has struggled at times they've suffered injuries again and look much better with Stanley on the OL. I think I'm correct in saying that they've only won when he's played this year.
  • Options
    Cowboys got the NFC east wrapped up, the battle for a possible wild card spot is tight, if giants lose inky one game between the three if us, eagles failure against division rivals has held us back big time this season
  • Options
    At the Bengals @ Giants game tonight. Ok so far, Giants offence isn't as good as I expected
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I know my boys are having rather a poor season, but looking at our remaining games if we can turnover the Giants tonight I think we will win the division

Oh dear
  • Options
    At 0-10, unbelievably, the Browns could still make the playoffs. They won't - obviously, but it's possible
  • Options
    Go Cowboys Go!
  • Options
    Miami, oh dear!
  • Options
    Miami, oh yeah !!! Go Fins
  • Options

Haha! Clearly went to bed too early, how did they manage to win that?!
  • Options

Because Rams.
  • Options
    Absolute quality from the skins again. Bring on the cowgirls!

What about the Lions. Trailing in final quarter in all ten matches but 6-4. A real threat to our potential play off hopes. That defeat in the last seconds to them could come back to haunt us.
  • Options

at 10-0 with not much time left, the Rams conceded 2 of the stupidest fouls I've ever seen. Both times, offensive linemen pushing defenders in the back needlessly. Prevented 2 first downs and really killed them.
  • Options

What about the Lions. Trailing in final quarter in all ten matches but 6-4. A real threat to our potential play off hopes. That defeat in the last seconds to them could come back to haunt us.

Absolutely no chance of a win next week - this Dallas side is made of better quality than I've seen in a very long time!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    supaclive said:

Absolutely no chance of a win next week - this Dallas side is made of better quality than I've seen in a very long time!

That's not saying much.

Suspect the unfair scheduling may tell against us although you would have lost in week two but for that in zone interception with 3 minutes to go. Cousins has been near flawless since.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Here we go Raiders...... here we go!
  • Options
    Raider Nation, Carr is the dogs testicles
  • Options
    I still fancy the Seahawks to beat the Cowboys and win the NFC. Wouldn't rule out the Falcons there either - that defence is improving - although probably nowhere near enough to stop Zeke.

I say this as a Ravens fan but I'd love to see the Raiders win the AFC.

Titans would be entertaining too. Hope they make the playoffs. Mariota has taken it up a level this year.
  • Options
    Green & Bernard both pick up big injuries think the play offs might be a bit of a stretch......although despite being having a horrific season still only 1.5 games behind the Ravens/Steelers and 4 divisional games to go.
  • Options
    Raiders still got a tough schedule to go though - with 3 on the road divsional games

Panthers
    Bills
    @ Chiefs
    @ Chargers
    Colts
    @Broncos
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Raiders still got a tough schedule to go though - with 3 on the road divsional games

Panthers
    Bills
    @ Chiefs
    @ Chargers
    Colts
    @Broncos

The chargers is essentially a home game for the Raiders with the Raider nation present. Chiefs on a short week will be the key one.

It's about time we claimed our place back as the winningest franchise in sport. 10yrs of poor play will soon be forgotten I hope.

• Options
    I also think Carr, Cooper and Crabtree are more than capable of beating that Panthers secondary.
  • Options
    Happy Black Friday Eve everyone! Who's tuning in to 10 hours of holiday football?