Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2016/17

1293031323335»

Comments

• Options
    I'm not getting too excited about the draft the last 3 years have been pretty poor our 1st rounders have been, relatively, poor or sick notes. I'm hoping Foster will be available 9th pick or that we can get Taco Charlton in the 2nd just for the purposes of justifying myself a new Bengals top
  • Options

Less than three weeks to the draft.

Shaping up to be a good one. Some really intriguing scenarios out there and some big team needs.
  • Options

I'm not getting too excited about the draft the last 3 years have been pretty poor our 1st rounders have been, relatively, poor or sick notes. I'm hoping Foster will be available 9th pick or that we can get Taco Charlton in the 2nd just for the purposes of justifying myself a new Bengals top

Yeah, if your team drafts a player called Charlton, that's just begging to be put on a shirt.
  • Options
    HOW DID THAT POST 4 TIMES !!!!!!!
  • Options

98 for the play-off final :-)

(...98 is already taken on the Cowboys by bloody Tyrone Crawford of all people)
  • Options
    Charlton was projected to go to the Ravens initially but doesn't sound like that's happening now unfortunately.
  • Options
    In latest projections I've seen him sliding to as low as early second round - not that that's anything to be laughed at. People see him as more and a slow and steady pressure guy rather than an explosive rusher like a Von Miller.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ravens sign Maclin on a two year deal. Well happy with that. Now go get Decker as well.