Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Options
    Big game for the Falcons O line. If they can give Ryan enough time and protection against a tough D line, I think we'll clinch it. We have too many options. Double coverage of Julio will not be enough! Unless the we buckle under the pressure of the being on the big stage, I can see both teams scoring over 30. Come on you Dirty Birds!
  • Options
    Really hope it's the Falcons but I think Belichick will strike again.
  • Options
    Morboe said:

Big game for the Falcons O line. If they can give Ryan enough time and protection against a tough D line, I think we'll clinch it. We have too many options. Double coverage of Julio will not be enough! Unless the we buckle under the pressure of the being on the big stage, I can see both teams scoring over 30. Come on you Dirty Birds!

I think you'll find double coverage of Julio is not enough for most defences, but the Pats' secondary is severely overlooked
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Is there anyone on here who is a

'Noooooo!!! anyone but Atlanta !!!! ?' person as they must be one of the least annoying teams in the league.

That's me, hate the Failcons, hate Matt Ryan's stupid face. Hope the Pats stuff the dirty birds.
  • Options
    I'd like to see the Falcons do it, but the Patriots usually find a way to win and I think they will again in what will hopefully be a good one. 31-28 Pats
  • Options
    I'd like to see Atlanta win. Looking forward to it. I think it'll be a good one.
  • Options
    Just noticed Matt Ryan has exceptionally shiny teeth
  • Options
    Looking forward to this.
    Not looking forward to the alarm at 6.

Hoping for a Falcons win.
    Had a little bet on Julio Jones MVP @ 18s
  • Options
    I'll go with the patriots but not bothered either way.
  • Options
    Pats 31-20

Expect me to stop posting at half time !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big question is BBC or Sky?
  • Options
    Sky for me as they have the Fox team commentating.
  • Options
    Blimey, dragging George Bush out of Hospital!
  • Options
    Great sacks. Brady was looking ominously good before those hits.
  • Options
    Both defences doing well so far, perhaps this won't be the slugfest most expected.
  • Options
    Sports mania fox hd feed on a projector screen. The adverts are borderline hilarious / scary.
  • Options
    Watching the Fox HD feed on NFL GamePass.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Blood coming through Terry Bradshaw's white shirt. That was a bit weird.

Turns out it's an advert!
  • Options
    Early days but the Patriots better wake up.
  • Options
    Come on Falcons.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow. Are we finished already?
  • Options
    Love a pick 6
  • Options
    Didn't see this coming. Fair play to the Atlanta D, they are giving Brady a torrid time. Pats will do well to come back from this.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

Wow. Are we finished already?

Done and dusted.
  • Options
    Holy moly. 21-0 and it's not even half time.
  • Options
    loving this, Falcons in complete control so far
  • Options
    This is nuts.
  • Options
    With those three first downs on penalties for holding, I was dreading the Pats getting back in to this but it's going to take a miracle now.

Just pressed the record button and I'm off to bed, I'll catch up with the second half tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    Just wow!!
  • Options
    How did they get away with three third down holding calls?

That was a massive pick six.