Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Options
    Rainy night in Foxborough
  • Options
    Well done Atlanta, dominating performance. If they play like that they will be a real handful for the Pats or Steelers
  • Options
    Great performance
  • Options
    The Steelers losing a heartbreaker would be perfect.
  • Options
    Like I said, rainy
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

The Steelers losing a heartbreaker would be perfect.

Like your style, on a par with how we blew up against them last season would be good
  • Options
    Those 2 TD's in 3 minutes or so have really put Pats in a commanding position. Blount is an absolute beast, and I think many people underrate just how good the defence is up in Foxboro
  • Options
    This game is nearly done.
  • Options
    I'd stick Garoppolo in now
  • Options
    Nine out of ten in my predictions. Just need New England to win now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    9/10 for me too. Damn my loyalty to the Chiefs
    Need a Falcons win for 10/11
  • Options
    two emphatic wins .. be nice to see the Falcons win the thing .. that ol Patswin thing is getting a wee bit too repetitive .. hoping for a sunny and dry day in Houston
  • Options
    Atlanta was absolutely buzzing after the game last night.......even with a 20 point lead with 4 minutes to go many were still sat head in hands waiting for them to blow it haha. Rise Up Baby!!!!
  • Options
    Patriots – ForeverAddickted, RalphMilnesgut, Sam3110, SomervilleAddick

Falcons – BrentfordAddick, DanDavis, Karim_myBagheri
  • Options
    Typically efficient Patriots performance, I'd love to see the Falcons beat them, but can you really bet against Brady & Co winning it again? Unfortunately I don't think so.
  • Options
    Saw a stat that last weekend was Brady's 11th conference championship game.

Only the Steelers 16, 49ers 15, and cowboys 14 as TEAMS have played more championship games than Brady
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Saw a stat that last weekend was Brady's 11th conference championship game.

Only the Steelers 16, 49ers 15, and cowboys 14 as TEAMS have played more championship games than Brady

G.O.A.T IMO
  • Options
    4 days to go till my annual 'fall asleep during a half time show and go to work next day feeling knackered and not even seeing the exciting finish to the super bowl' night.
  • Options
    Just got my tickets for Saints v Dolphins. Can't wait.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

4 days to go till my annual 'fall asleep during a half time show and go to work next day feeling knackered and not even seeing the exciting finish to the super bowl' night.

I have decided to counteract that by going to a bar in Brixton to watch it, not sure what sort of effect that will have on my productivity at work then next day !
  • Options
    Day off Monday booked and the nearer we get the more I rate the Falcon's chances, maybe just that they have dominated the media so far but should be a good game
  • Options
    I'm off Monday as well, can't wait. Really hope the Falcons win it its going to take one hell of a performance to beat Brady & co
  • Options

Me too - pretty good seats too. I haven't been this excited about the prospect of going to a sporting event since the Olympics/Paras in 2012.
  • Options

Me too - pretty good seats too. I haven't been this excited about the prospect of going to a sporting event since the Olympics/Paras in 2012.
    Surprisingly easy to get them. I initially went for the Ravens game but that was harder. Should be cracker anyway.

Day booked off on Monday and booze and food at the ready!
  • Options

Surprisingly easy to get them. I initially went for the Ravens game but that was harder. Should be cracker anyway.

Day booked off on Monday and booze and food at the ready!
    Definitely glad I pre-registered, agree it was surprisingly easy. Had the Ravens game as a back-up, but I only really wanted the Dolphins.

This will be my first ever game, so to say I'm pleased is an understatement. Definitely won't be fit for work on the Monday!
  • Options
    On leave Monday as well. Don't mind who wins this.
  • Options
    Is there anyone on here who is a

'Noooooo!!! anyone but Atlanta !!!! ?' person as they must be one of the least annoying teams in the league.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Who's winning the big game tomorrow( / later tonight) then? Would love the Falcons to win their first ever but can't see past Brady and Belichick.

Either way, I'm hoping it's high scoring. Think Atlanta need to set the tone for a shootout early and make Brady chase the game.
  • Options
    Think Pats will win but reckon it will not be as high scoring as most think. Pats defense defence is underrated.