Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Options
    This would be a vital win for the Chiefs. Keeps the division close.
  • Options
    It's Washingtons year HTTR
  • Options
    Cowboys go 5-1 with a 30-16 win at Lambeau Field. :-)
  • Options
    Falcons robbed in Seattle
  • Options
    DanDavis said:

Shocking no-call. Atlanta looking good so far though.

Anyone any ideas what's happening in Green Bay? AR not looking himself at all.

• Options
    andyg90 said:

DanDavis said:

A game with the Bears soon sorts that out.
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

DanDavis said:

Speculation is that he's got a problem with his balls.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    NY Giants and LA Rams starting soon. First NFL game at Twickenham.

Live on BBC Two if you fancy watching.
  • Options
    Pardew at Twickenham... euurgghhhh.
  • Options

Pardew at Twickenham... euurgghhhh.

Talking about the marketing and packaging of the sport, and not the history, passion or tradition.

Him and the Nigels are a match made in slimey heaven.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a pick from Landon Collins for the Giants. No stopping him

Re Pardew talking about American Football, did I really hear him say "it's almost like a foreign sport"?
  • Options
    Looking like it won't be hard for me to get Jets tickets when in New York this Christmas. They have been absolutely awful.
  • Options
    Looks like Tyler Eifert is going to suit up for the first time this season, he has been sorely missed
  • Options
    Not sure what Case Keenum was doing with that final throw... then again, I'm not sure even he knows.
  • Options

Got the Raiders on; hoping they'll go 5-2 come the end of the forth.
  • Options
    Great catch by AJ Green for Bengals TD.

• Options
    Don't like the Eagles colours this season.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Don't like the Eagles colours this season.

Its just a one off for this game, we wear black once a season, we shoukd be back in the normal green next home game
  • Options
    A perfect week in the AFC North, bring on the Skins
  • Options
    SD <3
    Shutting ATL to only 3 second half points was a huge defensive effort, especially considering we had a 3rd string secondary. Maybe, just maybe if we can beat Denver, again, next week....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Great catch by AJ Green for Bengals TD.

How I felt watching Red Zone last night with Dalton and A.J. Green in my fantasy team...

• Options
    I was watching on Redzone too.

Hard to make out the players as the Orange/White clashed with the White/Orange in that game.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    MrOneLung said:

Hard to make out the players as the Orange/White clashed with the White/Orange in that game.

Haha yeah, was like... he's got it? Or is it an interception? No...? Flash of ball... It's lose! Wait, he's celebrating?! Yessss! He had something like 3/4 Browns players all on him - right out of the Johnson Jr. "go up and get it" textbook.

Along with that catch there was a pretty incredible defensive touchdown at Wembley, someone on the Giants.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Haha yeah, was like... he's got it? Or is it an interception? No...? Flash of ball... It's lose! Wait, he's celebrating?! Yessss! He had something like 3/4 Browns players all on him - right out of the Johnson Jr. "go up and get it" textbook.

Along with that catch there was a pretty incredible defensive touchdown at Wembley, someone on the Giants.
    Collins was zig zagging so much he must have run 100 yards for his 45 yard touchdown return. Great play.
  • Options
    I wish I could get into American Football but it is like a foreign sport to me :smile:
  • Options
    Vikings lose at the Eagles ..
  • Options

Vikings lose at the Eagles ..

That surprised me - they've been so strong so far. Maybe the wheels come off now. Still can't see the Eagles doing anything major though.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    What channel is RedZone on?

Have to say I was surprised by the Vikings Eagles result as well. Might be another loss for the Cowboys next week. Have to hope not, the divisional match ups are gonna crucial in a strong NFC East this year.
  • Options

What channel is RedZone on?

Have to say I was surprised by the Vikings Eagles result as well. Might be another loss for the Cowboys next week. Have to hope not, the divisional match ups are gonna crucial in a strong NFC East this year.

Sky Sports Mix or on the red button on whatever channel the NFL is on
  • Options
    Sky 407