Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Options

Browns first win to come against the Cowboys today?

I hope so!
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:

I hope so!
    I hope NOT! Will be watching it in Big Dean's down at the beach in Santa Monica. Go Cowyboys!

• Options
    Looks like the Steelers want to try and match the Raiders penalty total from last week.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

So big game tonight Broncos at Raiders.

I think Broncos defence will nullify Carrs offence.

Fingers crossed they both lose :wink:
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:

I hope so!
    Absolutely destroyed!
  • Options
    ZEEEEEEKE
  • Options
    Lovely to have a Sunday night with a warm glow that the Addicks have done their job and I can watch the Nfl knowing that my beloved Bengals cannot stress me out by finding a way to lose in some sort a calamitous capitulation or in this seasons case just being dogshit
  • Options
    Chiefs top of the AFC West for a few hours.
  • Options
    3 AFC West teams with 6-2 records
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Just found out you can exploit NFL Game Pass 7-day free trial by signing up with a different email each weekend and using a VPN to get around black-outs. Free access to watching all the action - until they pull the free trial.

NFL.com currently thinks I'm a Brazilian using a free trial to watch Titans @ Chargers. Got it on my TV in full HD quality but can switch to RedZone or any other game I want, at any time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Dominant display by the Raiders
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q
  • Options
    The raiders seem for real this year, Carr did enough to win as a game manager while Murray had his first game rushing for more than 60 yards this season.

Denver really miss CJ Anderson and the lack of a run game allowed a woeful Raiders pass defence to just about hang in there.

KC continue to be KC without Smith. (and Kelce in the 4th quarter)

AFC West looks really strong, which is a shame for me as I had hoped the Dolphins could grab a wildcard spot.

Atlanta back on track in the NFC after a couple of disappointing weeks, up next is philly who have imploded since their bye week.

Cleveland and San Fran are competing for the title of worst team this season. How the 49ers won that first game is becoming a bigger mystery every week, whilst Cleveland have had a number of close games throwing away 20 point leads twice.

Whether or not Kessler will benefit from being the starter from here on out is tough to call. Having said that, with Pryor, Coleman, Barnidge and Crowell around him he should have the weapons to grab a win or two.
  • Options
    seems as though the Vikings longship .. is sinking ((:<)
  • Options
    Impressed by raiders. All these years I've been watching them never seem they play this well.

Say it every year, but they got a shot at the SuperBowl.

RAIDERNATION
  • Options
    Some bizarre refereeing in the game between the Bills and the Seahawks last night.
  • Options

Some bizarre refereeing in the game between the Bills and the Seahawks last night.

Not had a chance to watch yet, what happened?

Melvin Gordon <3 190 odd rushing yards, a huge 104 yards after contact on Sunday. Another 60 receiving. Now all he needs to do is throw a touchdown pass and we can call him LT reincarnate.

Ok maybe getting ahead of myself. Can't believe how strong the AFC west is though. Be interesting to see how Raiders fare in playoff games were they to get there.
  • Options
    Yes Seahawks got lucky last night.
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

Melvin Gordon <3 190 odd rushing yards, a huge 104 yards after contact on Sunday. Another 60 receiving. Now all he needs to do is throw a touchdown pass and we can call him LT reincarnate.

Ok maybe getting ahead of myself. Can't believe how strong the AFC west is though. Be interesting to see how Raiders fare in playoff games were they to get there. </p>
    The Raiders will destroy the Pats in the AFC championship game and finally get revenge for the 'tuck' game!
  • Options
    Oh how Brady's career may have been different if not for that ruling.
  • Options

andyg90 said:

Ok maybe getting ahead of myself. Can't believe how strong the AFC west is though. Be interesting to see how Raiders fare in playoff games were they to get there. </p>
    The Raiders will destroy the Pats in the AFC championship game and finally get revenge for the 'tuck' game!
    Which season will that be????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

andyg90 said:

EA Sports. It's in the game
  • Options
    The Jets are done for another season. They are quickly becoming the Charlton of the NFL.
  • Options
    Chiefs win again. Not sure how as we looked dead and buried until the 4th quarter.
  • Options
    Skins get it done. Bring on the Packers! HTTR
  • Options

Skins get it done. Bring on the Packers! HTTR

Fantastic win by the Skins today. HTTR
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

Chiefs win again. Not sure how as we looked dead and buried until the 4th quarter.

I think they will win the division.
  • Options
    BOOM COWBOYS!!!!
  • Options
    9 seconds left... my nerves are frayed.
  • Options
    2 seconds... 60 yards or so to make. Still not comfortable.
  • Options
    8-1!!!!!!!!!!