Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket deadline - 7 days away

Comments

• Options
    Halix said:

I hope the Post Office have been informed about the huge deluge of applications expected in the next few days and prepared a fleet of extra vans, after all we wouldnt want a repeat of the disasterous way they cocked up the clubs highly efficient season ticket despatch process last year.

@Bournemouth Addick is handling it personally.
  • Options
    Why oh why oh why oh why, can't you speak to someone at the club on a Sunday evening?

I've got screaming kids here wanting a season ticket fast!
  • Options

Why oh why oh why oh why, can't you speak to someone at the club on a Sunday evening?

I've got Mandy's home number if you want it, soapy.

• Options

I keep calling the ticket office but they keep telling me to get off the line as it is for 'medical emergencies only'. Good grief, they will never make any money by having a dedicated line for the sick-notes.
  • Options

I suspect the test will come when they announce that people's seats are going to be sold to new fans. This is, of course, assuming that anyone believes any of the shit that comes out of their mouths.

I suspect that there will be many fans waiting to see whey the squad looks like in August before committing.

This is, of course, assuming that the current owner doesn't walk away, which must be a possibility if we go down and only sell a few thousand season tickets buy the end of June.

Would love to see where these 'new fans' might come from!
    Belgium
  • Options
    I heard that under 1k tickets have been sold so far.

• Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

Really ? Bloody hell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

That is pleasing to hear, okay less would be better but well done everyone else who has so far decided to take a serious stand in getting our club back.
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

That's pretty impressive. Can I ask who you heard from?
  • Options
    When I see on the web site that my seat has been sold to a.n. other, I will write to the club to asked for an explanation, as my renewal was posted before the deadline so as with my application form it must have been lost by Royal Mail and see what they do then. If they cannot offer me my original seat I will tell them to get stuffed. I have no intention of renewing until at least the end of July if I do at all.
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

Listen people it is REAL SIMPLE! We have it from multiple sources in Belgium that the only way he will leave the club is through financial reasons.

Either Financial GAIN and a successful experiment when he gets bored.

OR

Financial UNSUSTAINABLE!

So 1+1 = DON'T BUY A SEASON TICKET IF YOU WANT HIM OUT!

He sold Standard because he wasn't making money and the fans were making his life hell!

I can't imagine that we'll sell many more. £200k in advanced sales is only going to pay the wage bill for 2 weeks over the summer. Roland will be concerned, IMHO.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fiiish said:

I am still willing to believe that there are over a thousand current ST holders who still have no idea what CARD is or why there are protests.

Some people just turn up to watch the football and support the team, regardless of who the owner is or who is pulling on the shirt.

Of course there are plenty of CARD supporters/protesters who have renewed since they are going to be continuing the protests in the ground and also because they also love the club too much to not turn up. Fair play to 'em. Lets not re-open the argument over whether ST renewers are not being serious about RD back, I know several ST renewers who I would never question their commitment to getting rid of the Belgians.

No, with respect I do not agree with you at all. If you love the club too much one does not buy a season ticket! Best protest is an empty seat and one can still protest in the car park and with other actions.
    Only supporter I would exempt is someone like Kyle A on medical grounds.
    Every season ticket bought is a betrayal of those supporters who make the sacrifice not to buy.
  • Options
    Other than the £175 tickets it's incredibly unlikely that there will be new people buying season tickets, so existing seats elsewhere in the ground are unlikely to be "lost"...
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I just called and cabbles answered the phone.
    Very good, I almost missed this.

For every season ticket that doesn't renew I get a beating
    But you love it!!!!
  • Options

cabbles said:

But you love it!!!!
    It's not sexual - more cathartic a'la Paul Bettany's character in the Da Vinci Code when he would beat the sin out of him to prove his commitment to God

I must be beaten to prove my commitment to Roland. (The implement I am beaten with is one of Roland's floppy shoes)
  • Options

...whilst the Kat's away.
    It's weird I just emailed @cabbles and got an out of office and a call to prayer....
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

But you love it!!!!
    It's not sexual - more cathartic a'la Paul Bettany's character in the Da Vinci Code when he would beat the sin out of him to prove his commitment to God

I must be beaten to prove my commitment to Roland. (The implement I am beaten with is one of Roland's floppy shoes)
    Just as long as the duct tape doesn't leave too much residue...