Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant - "I think they have wasted the club"

12345679»

Comments

• Options

1StevieG said:

Yeah but look how good that Piotr Parzyszek turned out though......

That reminds me I meant to look up how he's doing.... Yep, 8 goals in 11 games for struggling De Graafschap in Dutch tier 2 so far this season. Mind you, it does look like a relatively high-scoring league.
    English Football is just too fast paced and too aggressive a league for many a Footballer

Read an article the other day that La Liga is regarded as the best League in the World but me the fact that many a player has come from a successful career (anywhere in the world) and have struggled to deal with England says otherwise for me
  • Options
    The majority of teams in the Eredivisie are no better than those in League One, so the Dutch second tier isn't even close to the standard of what we are at right now - let alone the Championship when he was with us.
  • Options
    Zlatan would be the man that has to make or break this argument:

Senior career*
    Years Team Apps (Gls)
    1999–2001 Malmö FF 40 (16)
    2001–2004 Ajax 74 (35)
    2004–2006 Juventus 70 (23)
    2006–2009 Inter Milan 88 (57)
    2009–2011 Barcelona 29 (16)
    2010–2011 → Milan (loan) 29 (14)
    2011–2012 Milan 32 (28)
    2012–2016 Paris Saint-Germain 122 (113)
    2016– Manchester United 9 (4)

He's definitely not looking a 0.66 to 0.75 goals a game player in the UK so far.
  • Options
    I miss him :'(
  • Options

Kermy just got his 17th goal of the season.

Someone's a good judge.

His best ever season...
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    How much was an extra year? How much have we paid for Twatt to play for other teams and do f all for us?
    Move on, get over it, yesterday's man. Bollocks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:

The fact that some Reading fans don't seem to appreciate him does confuse me.

Plenty do though.
  • Options
    We are the Champions, NO TIME FOR LOSERS