Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant - "I think they have wasted the club"

Comments

• Options

You reckon the last word Yann ever said to Duchatelet was 'Stripclub'?

He misheard, he said "shit club".
  • Options
    Does anyone know Yann Personally??????? Could we not get a photo of him with a black and white scarf...would be great extra publicity
  • Options
    I loved that man and will still cheer when he scores! 'We all dream of a team of Kermogants, a team of Kermogants...' something that the deluded ones will never understand: an experienced, committed and great goal-scorer!
  • Options
    Are people really serious about wanting him to score and then cheering him if he does?
  • Options
    The article is in today's Daily Mirror,been lifted from SLP but gets the story out there :smile:
  • Options
    Also gets a paragraph in the i.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

He's proper Charlton. I applauded both his goals and stayed after to clap him.

Legend

He clapped us all back, blew a kiss and did that heart-bash thing too......teary eyed I was #Rolandout
    Fumbluff said:

He's proper Charlton. I applauded both his goals and stayed after to clap him.

Legend

He clapped us all back, blew a kiss and did that heart-bash thing too......teary eyed I was #Rolandout
    For real??
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Bossed the game in the first half, he was really up for it, I actually think he's got better with age, what a crap decision to let him go, shows that Katrien really doesn't get what this club is all about.
  • Options
    Proper Charlton. Would be a wonderful ambassador for the club...
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Lump a monkey on Yann anytime scorer, possibly from a corner. It's like printing money.

No need to say thanks, thanks.

SO, who got a delivery from this? Iamdanthetipster

• Options
    I'd never been so upset about a player leaving since Derek Hales left.
    Took a total of 4 minutes to show the clueless idiots running our club, just what they were missing.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Badger said:

Yann was at an Eltham addicks meeting back in september 2013 along with Dorian Dervite

Some of the things that Yann said on the night

Loved being at the club
    Family loved being based in Greenwich
    Loved the passion of the Charlton fans.
    Wanted to stay longer

KM Said, we are trying to do all we can to keep him at the club.

Guess we will never know what the contractual requirement was from Yann's point of view but we should have probably done a lot more to keep him. Really nice bloke and a Great Guest as well.

I don't know what he was on, but he wanted an extra £2K per week, to sign a new contract. RD thought he wasn't good enough.

We refused and he went to Bournemouth for £400K and no doubt a larger salary.

We then spent £750K on Polish Pete, who even non league Grimsby turned down a few weeks back.

Polish Pete is now back at the Dutch club where he started.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    He only scored two though and Sanogo scored 3 #moveon ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Huskaris said:

Haven't seen the replay yet but I'm not convinced Sanogo will be able to keep goal#2
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Huskaris said:

Haven't seen the replay yet but I'm not convinced Sanogo will be able to keep goal#2
    it's been taken off of him according to Sky
  • Options
    Sonogo was never going to be allowed that goal. I was level with goal line in the east stand and it clearly wasn't his. On Yann, he was unplayable today and class before, during and after game. Clearly loves CAFC #gutted
  • Options
    He shoved it down RD's and KM's throat.
  • Options
    CAFCOlly said:

The Championships answer to Eric Cantona. Selling him is still the decision that pisses me off the most. Epitomizes the 'f*ck you, we do what we want' attitude of the regime and his performance today proved how much of a mistake it was to let him go. What a player.

An excellent description. If Yann had pace to go with his skill and heading ability he would have been a top, top player. One of my favourite ever Charlton players.
  • Options
    The Arsenal fan who Tweeted that if Sanogo got a hat-trick, he would run naked down Regent Street will be mightily relieved.
  • Options
    TEL said:

Does anyone know Yann Personally??????? Could we not get a photo of him with a black and white scarf...would be great extra publicity

Do not know Yann personally but photographed him a couple of times....... This might be helpful, with him in a black and white away shirt that I took at Andrews. I also took some head shots of him at the Eltham addicks as badger mentioned. No issues with you using the photographs Tel.
    If you send me your email I could airbrush out the backgrounds etc........